+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Still waiting :( nothing so far. I did my biometric 3 weeks ago and I havent heard back anything.
Okay, I thought not even biometric done.. that is good I have an update like the officer told me..

They are in queue to be scheduled for their interview. We are currently scheduling clients who submitted their applications in March and April of 2020.

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Good day:

After one year, today I finally received an appointment for an eligibility interview and Minister’s Delegate Review (MDR) Notice scheduled after one week. I think in this interview, they will give me my Refugee Kit (brown paper) as Alan mentioned earlier. Montreal applicant here.

I hope you all get yours very soon. I will be posting any new updates regarding my case.

Good luck.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good day:

After one year, today I finally received an appointment for an eligibility interview and Minister’s Delegate Review (MDR) Notice scheduled after one week. I think in this interview, they will give me my Refugee Kit (brown paper) as Alan mentioned earlier. Montreal applicant here.

I hope you all get yours very soon. I will be posting any new updates regarding my case.

Good luck.
Is there any specifics on MDR notice?

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Good day:

Good luck.
I'm so happy you got your eligibility interview notice.

Did you apply in early April or at the end of the month?

Let us know how it works out for you :)

Good luck to you

Reactions: Mohamed99

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Is there any specifics on MDR notice?
Not really. It's just one letter named Eligibility Interview and Minister’s Delegate Review (MDR) and it has some information regarding the interview. For example, what documents I should bring with me and covid health restrictions like wearing a mask etc...

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
I'm so happy you got your eligibility interview notice.

Did you apply in early April or at the end of the month?

Let us know how it works out for you :)

Good luck to you
Thank you so much, Jamie. I applied in early April.

Yes for sure I will update you once I finish my interview.

Reactions: Jamie90

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not really. It's just one letter named Eligibility Interview and Minister’s Delegate Review (MDR) and it has some information regarding the interview. For example, what documents I should bring with me and covid health restrictions like wearing a mask etc...
Ooh okey, when you mentioned about MDR i thought they could be some inadminisibility issues they want to bring during your eligibility interview. If your counsel didnt mention anything about that, thats good to go. All the best Mohamed, Ramadhan Kareem

Reactions: Mohamed99

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Ooh okey, when you mentioned about MDR i thought they could be some inadminisibility issues they want to bring during your eligibility interview. If your counsel didnt mention anything about that, thats good to go. All the best Mohamed, Ramadhan Kareem
Thank you Ramadan Kareem to you as well.