+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Because in thsi group i saw your text you got you work permit issued and deiverd

and in other thread you are asking when will you receive work permit that why i am confised that you might lied

but what is the truth bro
and brother he said work permit approval received never said that WP is received :)

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
so you applied application for WP? nor they send you approval automatically? i thought it was done automatic after biomatric :)
The refugee resettlement agency helped me to apply online. After applying I received the confirmation soon. Two weeks most. I believe I have mentioned that in our message. Sorry if I didn't. :)

patienthunter

Mar 21, 2021
The refugee resettlement agency helped me to apply online. After applying I received the confirmation soon. Two weeks most. I believe I have mentioned that in our message. Sorry if I didn't. :)
they gave me passport copy and seizure of passport docs

thats all they gave me i dont know where will i receive claimant id and work permit

Reactions: AlanThomas@S4M

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
they gave me passport copy and seizure of passport docs

thats all they gave me i dont know where will i receive claimant id and work permit
You will get your refugee claimant ID when you go for the eligibility interview. Maybe there can be a delay. I'm not sure about it man. Have you gone for the eligibility interview? Or was it just a biometrics appointment. I received the seizure document when I went for the biometrics.

patienthunter

Mar 21, 2021
You will get your refugee claimant ID when you go for the eligibility interview. Maybe there can be a delay. I'm not sure about it man. Have you gone for the eligibility interview? Or was it just a biometrics appointment. I received the seizure document when I went for the biometrics.
it was a eligibility interview and biometrics submittion but they only gave me seizure of passport and it copy

Because medical done 8 months ago and received AOR 9 months ago

Reactions: AlanThomas@S4M

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Good day people:

I made a refugee claim during the pandemic in April 2020 last year in Quebec, Montreal. I was wondering if anyone made a refugee claim at that time or had a similar experience in Montreal because I only made my biometrics and the passport seizure, and nothing since then.

I applied online for a separate work permit last August, and also, no news.

Thank you.

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Good day people:

I made a refugee claim during the pandemic in April 2020 last year in Quebec, Montreal. I was wondering if anyone made a refugee claim at that time or had a similar experience in Montreal because I only made my biometrics and the passport seizure, and nothing since then.

I applied online for a separate work permit last August, and also, no news.

Thank you.
Hi, when did you submit your biometrics?

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I have already checked with my lawyer, but he can't know exactly what will happen next. In other words, I have to wait.
How may I contact IRCC, please?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
    Agents can help you with general and case-specific enquiries. They cannot:
    • make decisions on applications
    • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing

IRCC website link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Reactions: Mohamed99

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I have already checked with my lawyer, but he can't know exactly what will happen next. In other words, I have to wait.
How may I contact IRCC, please?
Please note that the agent can't make decisions or speed up your application process. You can call and enquire about your applications and they will tell you if it's still in process.

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
    Agents can help you with general and case-specific enquiries. They cannot:
    • make decisions on applications
    • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing

IRCC website link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
I will try to call them. Thank you for your detailed response, Alan.