+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Please does anyone here know if you have to take a new set of photos to the eligibility interview just like I did during the biometrics.
I don't think you need to. They ask for specific documents in the eligibility interview notice they send to the clients.
When and where did you apply?

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Please does anyone here know if you have to take a new set of photos to the eligibility interview just like I did during the biometrics.
No, because I took a new photos and they didn’t ask me to submit them (paid for nothing), so you don’t need to take a new photos as you had already submitted them. Just take a hard copy of your appointment letter with you and for identity verification, take the stamped photo copy of your passport that you have received from the last interview, that’s it.

Good luck.

Dudebear

Apr 29, 2021
No, because I took a new photos and they didn’t ask me to submit them (paid for nothing), so you don’t need to take a new photos as you had already submitted them. Just take a hard copy of your appointment letter with you and for identity verification, take the stamped photo copy of your passport that you have received from the last interview, that’s it.

Good luck.
Thank you very much bro. I appreciate your response.

Reactions: Mohamed99

Mem2020

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021

Good luck.
Hi, can you share your timeline please? Thank you

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you. I would love to share.

- I am a Quebec applicant.
- Made a refugee claim in April 2020.
- I submitted my biometrics in October 2020.
- Eligibility Interview notice was in April 2021 (the interview was held after 10 days from the date of the notice.)

Good luck.

Reactions: Mem2020

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Please did you submit any passport photos at the eligibility interview as you did when you took your biometrics?
it was submitted when we got a letter about eligibility and bio matric invitation but they just took biometric and passport and photos. after that asked us to wait for another letter for interview.

Mem2020

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
So no one got eligibility interview notice this week? How long more they make us wait just for interview and then for hearing date then for decision it is so stressful time for all of us.

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
So no one got eligibility interview notice this week? How long more they make us wait just for interview and then for hearing date then for decision it is so stressful time for all of us.
Some people don't share unfortunately. That's why I have been following-up this thread because people here have been so generous with their experiences and information.
what's your timeline and where did you apply?

Mem2020

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Some people don't share unfortunately. That's why I have been following-up this thread because people here have been so generous with their experiences and information.
what's your timeline and where did you apply?
I was hoping at least this week we should hear some good news from any one.
I applied for refugee claimant on August 2020 Ontario,
So far done Biometric only on march,
and no further updates yet.
what is your timeline and where?

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I was hoping at least this week we should hear some good news from any one.
I applied for refugee claimant on August 2020 Ontario,
So far done Biometric only on march,
and no further updates yet.
what is your timeline and where?
July 2020 applicant, Quebec,
Only biometric done and still waiting too