+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility failed on call...applied reconsider

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
I lodged my file on 1 may
Med updated and eligibility started 6 may
bvl 14 may
I called ircc and got to know my eligibility is failed again as it was my 2nd application..In my second application, I had changed my course as well as DLI..I have done MSC Maths n B.Ed..I am going for M.Ed in lakehead uni....I asked ircc agent on call to read my caips notes...she did it and I came to know that reason of this refusal is irrelevant course..how can M.Ed be irrelevant after B.Ed?...Ircc agent told me your application is still open...raise a webform and ask for reconsideration...I did it...I wrote in my letter that I came to know about my eligibility failure on call..and I explained my situation.
why they have refused application again?
My first course was Business Management human resources.
was it for a PGWP or study permit?

vede

Feb 3, 2021
1. order GCMS notes
2. prepare strong SOP....... make sure your English is good(grammar and cohesion, etc)
3. Explain every detail as much as possible...for example you mentioned about research or something...... so write how studying M. Ed in Canada helps you on your research skill (write at least 2 paragraphs just about this)....explain what B.Ed and M.Ed is in your country and how the job situation is...... explain why you are not studying in your home country.....write how you will benefit and serve your home country after your study.....write any home ties you have in your home country
4. Please don't copy someone else's SOP.......write from the bottom of your heart and just explain everything

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
1. order GCMS notes
2. prepare strong SOP....... make sure your English is good(grammar and cohesion, etc)
3. Explain every detail as much as possible...for example you mentioned about research or something...... so write how studying M. Ed in Canada helps you on your research skill (write at least 2 paragraphs just about this)....explain what B.Ed and M.Ed is in your country and how the job situation is...... explain why you are not studying in your home country.....write how you will benefit and serve your home country after your study.....write any home ties you have in your home country
4. Please don't copy someone else's SOP.......write from the bottom of your heart and just explain everything
Yeah I will try my best to do so.
Hope It will help this time but I have applied for reconsideration so hope it will be considered

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
I lodged my file on 1 may
Med updated and eligibility started 6 may
bvl 14 may
I called ircc and got to know my eligibility is failed again as it was my 2nd application..In my second application, I had changed my course as well as DLI..I have done MSC Maths n B.Ed..I am going for M.Ed in lakehead uni....I asked ircc agent on call to read my caips notes...she did it and I came to know that reason of this refusal is irrelevant course..how can M.Ed be irrelevant after B.Ed?...Ircc agent told me your application is still open...raise a webform and ask for reconsideration...I did it...I wrote in my letter that I came to know about my eligibility failure on call..and I explained my situation.
why they have refused application again?
My first course was Business Management human resources.
Can you please describe in detail how to call Ircc. Like downloading the text now….
What is the time when you called asked what and going in which ivr option.
After how much TIME they answer it.

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
Can you please describe in detail how to call Ircc. Like downloading the text now….
What is the time when you called asked what and going in which ivr option.
After how much TIME they answer it.
If u hv android phone download text now apk from google bt on i phone it is available in app store...login with google then fill area code 613....after that call ircc on +18882422100 no....call mon to Fri 8 to 4 a.m canadian time..In India it is from 5.30 evening to 1.30 night....try to call at 5.30 otherwise lots of waiting time...ask them If my eligibility is passed....

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
If u hv android phone download text now apk from google bt on i phone it is available in app store...login with google then fill area code 613....after that call ircc on +18882422100 no....call mon to Fri 8 to 4 a.m canadian time..In India it is from 5.30 evening to 1.30 night....try to call at 5.30 otherwise lots of waiting time...ask them If my eligibility is passed....
Thanks….
I tried earlier but doesn’t connect to them…
What’s ur waiting time…. And in which option I have to select on ivr.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Bro can you share your email id with me, cz iam in the same boat, I called IRCC and they told my eligibility is displaying as failed but the application is yet open, bo decision has been made
When did you applied ?
SDS or Non SDS ?
Did you got refusal letter yet or still pending ?