+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility failed on call...applied reconsider

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
I lodged my file on 1 may
Med updated and eligibility started 6 may
bvl 14 may
I called ircc and got to know my eligibility is failed again as it was my 2nd application..In my second application, I had changed my course as well as DLI..I have done MSC Maths n B.Ed..I am going for M.Ed in lakehead uni....I asked ircc agent on call to read my caips notes...she did it and I came to know that reason of this refusal is irrelevant course..how can M.Ed be irrelevant after B.Ed?...Ircc agent told me your application is still open...raise a webform and ask for reconsideration...I did it...I wrote in my letter that I came to know about my eligibility failure on call..and I explained my situation.
why they have refused application again?
My first course was Business Management human resources.

Bhavya dudeja

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
bvl 14 may
I called ircc and got to know my eligibility is failed again as it was my 2nd application..In my second application, I had changed my course as well as DLI..I have done MSC Maths n B.Ed..I am going for M.Ed in lakehead uni....I asked ircc agent on call to read my caips notes...she did it and I came to know that reason of this refusal is irrelevant course..how can M.Ed be irrelevant after B.Ed?...Ircc agent told me your application is still open...raise a webform and ask for reconsideration...I did it...I wrote in my letter that I came to know about my eligibility failure on call..and I explained my situation.
Which application you used to call IRCC and after how long you connected to an agent.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
bvl 14 may
Are you a licensed teacher in your country? How many years experience in teaching do you have? What is your career progression after M.Ed? Many times people are refused for planning to take a M.Ed as teaching is a licensed profession. Most students are Ontario teachers who need a M.Ed to become principals and superintendents.

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
Are you a licensed teacher in your country? How many years experience in teaching do you have? What is your career progression after M.Ed? Many times people are refused for planning to take a M.Ed as teaching is a licensed profession. Most students are Ontario teachers who need a M.Ed to become principals and superintendents.
I am not a licensed teacher....I have no experience.I recently completed my studies. And I have been through subjects of M.Ed....It helps to develop research skills in a student.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not a licensed teacher....I have no experience.I recently completed my studies. And I have been through subjects of M.Ed....It helps to develop research skills in a student.
So it makes no sense to apply for a M.Ed if you have never been a teacher. M.Ed are for teachers wanting to be principals and superintendents. You need to show career progression and how taking a M.Ed will help your career in your home country.

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
So it makes no sense to apply for a M.Ed if you have never been a teacher. M.Ed are for teachers wanting to be principals and superintendents. You need to show career progression and how taking a M.Ed will help your career in your home country.
But I am working as a teacher from 1March....I have shown in my file....I know my 20 friends who got visa this Jan and May intake...Few have no work experience...All are for M.Ed.....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But I am working as a teacher from 1March....I have shown in my file....I know my 20 friends who got visa this Jan and May intake...Few have no work experience...All are for M.Ed.....
Don’t compare yourself to your friends. Order GCMS notes but you need to explain why you need to take a M.Ed.

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
Don’t compare yourself to your friends. Order GCMS notes but you need to explain why you need to take a M.Ed.
What is licensed teacher in India?
We need B.Ed to work as a teacher in India. I already have done. So I am a licensed teacher in India.