+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility, Criminality and Security Passed. PPR ?

uaslam

Apr 22, 2019
AOR Nov 05, 2019. I called IRCC yesterday and was told that all assessments are done and passed. When can I expect PPR ? Have there been cases where they delay PPR for months after passing everything ?

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
I have seen on the channel delay happening before PPR maybe in minor cases. Were you advised when everything was done?

uaslam

Apr 22, 2019
I got the ghost update in my application yesterday so I called. I guess all assessments passed yesterday.

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
I got the ghost update in my application yesterday so I called. I guess all assessments passed yesterday.
IRCC may/may not update you after each process. I remember till PPR I was in the dark, only my medical was done everything else was under process. When my final decision was approved on 18th dec I was able to see other completion dates for eligibility and background check.

Hope you get PPR soon.

Reactions: Luvcanada786

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Did you call before yesterday? what did the agent say? Congratulations, I guess you can be at peace. The highest time they can delay in my opinion, is a few weeks-like 6 weeks probably. Are you CEC?

Reactions: douniahalabi

uaslam

Apr 22, 2019
Did you call before yesterday? what did the agent say? Congratulations, I guess you can be at peace. The highest time they can delay in my opinion, is a few weeks-like 6 weeks probably. Are you CEC?
I had called a 6 weeks ago and it was recommended pass then. Yesterday, she said it's all passed.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hi guys I received my requested gcms notes with regards of my PR application. and here's the note from the officer:
"created Date: 2019/10/15
updated date: 2019/10/15
office: Manila

Officer review: PNC was valid at time of DOA. Eligibility passed. IDs and relp between PA and accompanying spouse are established. Both declared no dependent children. Integrated search indicated both have been in CDA and had stayed without status for a period of time. Aside from WP and ext refusals, there appears to be no adverse info. Returned to the PHL in Feb 2019. Medical passed. all fees paid. Pending- Crim"

Through gcms notes, I also read that my security check has been completed. my questions are:
1. Does that mean a positive decision on my application?
2. Does that mean my application is already here in my home country and the decision still takes a while or sooner? I submitted my application last june 2019.

Thank you so much and have a blessed day.

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
IRCC may/may not update you after each process. I remember till PPR I was in the dark, only my medical was done everything else was under process. When my final decision was approved on 18th dec I was able to see other completion dates for eligibility and background check.

Hope you get PPR soon.
under cec will there be PCC check in india i already acquires pCC from indian embassy

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
AOR Nov 05, 2019. I called IRCC yesterday and was told that all assessments are done and passed. When can I expect PPR ? Have there been cases where they delay PPR for months after passing everything ?
I applied on May 2nd last year.

On December 5, I was told my application had been updated the night before and all Criminality-Medicals-Security and Elgibility were all passed.

After almost 2 months, still no PPR.

They've kept telling me that PR is close.. But yes, to answer your question it could take a while so be patient.

Hopefully it won't, but it might!

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
There won't be a separate police check in India if you already gotten PPC here from embassy.
hi arajoba,

yes during ITA application it asked for PCC so i got it from INDIAN embassy and after getting AOR how to check status as all are saying for 100 days there will be no update from them

Akira2018

Jan 15, 2019
June 20, 2018 AOR
Eligibility – positive decision was made on June 10, 2020

Security – passed in July 2020

Medicals – expired (wait for further instructions)

Criminality – in progress. Still waiting 27th month now. Any one here have the same scenario?