+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
So I will tell you what I know so far (not sure if it's the totally correct). Once the embassy will finalise the passports they will send you and email. you will call DHL hotline and you will explain to the agent that will ask you to forward the email from the embassy to a specific email address of theirs. they will ship it back to you for a fee of 140 egp or something like that.

so I guess whichever the courier service you used to deliver the passports, you always get it back by DHL.
What about egyptians living abroad is it the same procedure?

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
What about egyptians living abroad is it the same procedure?
No, your current resident country is on file they will make you send it to a suitable visa office

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
So I will tell you what I know so far (not sure if it's the totally correct). Once the embassy will finalise the passports they will send you and email. you will call DHL hotline and you will explain to the agent that will ask you to forward the email from the embassy to a specific email address of theirs. they will ship it back to you for a fee of 140 egp or something like that.

so I guess whichever the courier service you used to deliver the passports, you always get it back by DHL.
Many thanks!

Reactions: GHSIH

Rehgut

May 5, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14/07/2017
Hello Everyone. I got my POF certificate from HSBC Egypt, but they had a standard POF letter and they refused to make any changes to it. It didn't mention anything about my credit card. Would that be a problem?

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
Hello Everyone. I got my POF certificate from HSBC Egypt, but they had a standard POF letter and they refused to make any changes to it. It didn't mention anything about my credit card. Would that be a problem?
Worked for me from HSBC, also i had a credit card then cancelled it and it was the same before and after

So just means you don't have one

AhmedRezk

Jun 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
has anyone applied under NOC-1111 without professional certificates (CPA, CMA,...), the only degree obtained is from Egyptian University?
Good luck to all!...

Selghamrawy

Feb 26, 2017
Saba7 Elfol ya gama3a

Just wanted to join your thread, I'm not going for express entry application as most of you, however, I'm applying for study permit in Canada.

If you may, please go through my SOP (LOE) and tell me what do you think from your prospective.
Thanks in advance w ya rab 5eer lel nas kolaha

Dear Visa Officer,

I would like to get a study permit for my two-year Business Administration – Finance course at Sheridan College.

- Who am I
I’m a 30 years old Egyptian, high school graduate with a wide experience in multiple business fields such as multinational companies, contact centers, SME sales and banking industries. I started my career upon completing my high school degree from Egypt to support my family and to be a self-dependent. However, since I came to UAE in March 2013, and my high school certificate is pulling me from career progression and job opportunities. I’m currently working for ******** (national bank in UAE) as a Special Asset (Home Loans & Retail Commercial Loans) - Recovery Representative for almost two years, I’m married and I have a 5 years old son.

- Why did I choose to go back to education?
I could not get promoted to the next level (assistant manager) although I met all the experience and performance requirements and always getting rewarded and appreciated for the highest performance and support given to colleagues and customers, but HR department cannot assign a high school graduate for higher positions, and after detailed researches - and being always trying to standout my colleagues in terms of selections for promotions for all my previous experience and now specifically at ****** - I came to know that a two-year diploma is acceptable as long as it is related to the available post, and being encouraged by my supporting management which believes in me and my capabilities, I found that it is the proper time for me to get a post-secondary degree from a high-reputed education country such as Canada, not just for widening my opportunities at the bank and UAE labor market exposure generally, but for the sake of removing the limitations on my son’s future, as for example, in my home country, Egypt, my son’s admission file cannot be considerable in many private and governmental education institutes such as Police academy or Armed Forces faculties if his parent is a high school graduate or less educated, which eliminate related opportunities & the career of my son being judged for something that he cannot control.

- Why did I choose Business Administration – Finance course at Sheridan College?
So after communications with some designated colleges and universities listed the CIC website, I shortlisted some of them considering cost, available programs and online reviews from previous international and Canadian students, and after applying for 3 of them, I got accepted by Sheridan College (Business Administration – Finance) & New Brunswick Community College (Business Administration “Insurance & Risk Management”) course in Moncton. I preferred to go for Sheridan College because of the higher rank compared to NBCC, as well as the – almost – similar environment of Ontario compared to Dubai even if that would include more investment to be spent.
Business Administration – Finance diploma is the best diploma for a banker works for debt collection and risk assessment to study, qualifying myself for the next level, more exposure to managerial positions, credit and risk analysis and underwriting, property valuation, avoiding risks and even more. Which is why I am so happy that I have got this opportunity to get advance in my career.

- Why did I decide to study in Canada? And What impact will I have achieving this diploma? What is my further study plans?
Similar programs here in Dubai will cost more investment (for example: The Canadian University in Dubai costing around AED 60,000 or CAD 22,000 per annum just for tuition), but at the same time I have to maintain my UAE visa and employment running, which is not something that I can achieve easily having full time job and family which may make it longer and harder and even more expensive to get a 2 years diploma in Dubai other than focus on just studying for 2 years at Sheridan College. This is why I decided to invest 2 years and get back to my employer with the recommendation given from my manager and to resume my career again with no further distractions or pause points. And as advised by The Canadian University in Dubai, I can still get another 2 years here in Dubai to get my Bachelor’s degree, which is a real push even further, this is exactly why I decided to remove the obstacles in my career by having a diploma, and then get a bachelor’s degree from Dubai as additional academic asset, as the 2 years diploma gets my target achieved by having career progression in the UAE labor market, but definitely a BBA is apositive add-on for future plans.

- How attached am I to Egypt and UAE?
All of my family members (wife, son and sister) are UAE residents, that I have to be apart from the, for 2 years (only visiting Dubai during my study breaks) but the results and career progression does worth the sacrifices, as I am targeting better life in Dubai for my son’s future, myself and my wife, as well as better career progression especially with such a stable and supportive employer and management team. I own 2 cars in the UAE, my wife is working for one of the biggest real estate developers, my son is attending an excellent school, and my sister is working for the Roads & Transportation Authority. UAE is where my family residing and it is where I would like to spend the rest of my life.
In Egypt, I have one bedroom apartment, in addition to my parent’s 3 bedrooms apartment, and I used to have a car, which I sold back in March to support my investment in this major step.

- How will I cover the full program cost and living expenses?
In terms of financials, I have managed to avail AED 120,000 (around CAD 44,000) to be allocated to such investment, plus another AED 12,000 (around CAD 4400) I’m getting from my employer upon leaving. Total funds allocated to the program is roughly AED 132,000 which is around AED 48,350 to cover the college tuition and living expenses.
My wife and son will be depending on my wife’s salary (during my studies) in additional to the yearly bonus, considering that we have paid – already – for a third of my son’s upcoming academic year tuition fees.

I would like to thank you so much for the time you spent on reading my letter, hoping that it is sufficient and explaining my interest on why I would like to get the program.

Asmaa Hamed

Jun 20, 2017
Good evening ya gama3a,

We are gathering our documents to apply through OINP and we have some enquiries. Regarding the proof of compensation my previous work used to pay me through a bank which officially ended their work in Egypt and I closed the account and also I cannot get a pay slip. Is there something I could get from the social insurance office that could help ?
Also, I only have a work experience certificate without a contract. Will this be fine with the OINP ?

Thank you :)