+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Our file was transferred to Cairo office in December.
Here is the timeline:

NB Nomination 11/10/16
CIC AOR 24/11/16
Med pass 26/11/16
RPRF 14/12/16
File transfer to Cairo 21/12/16
PPR 22/3/17
Passport sent 18/4/17

On 20/4 we received the email that the visa is issued and we can arrange a DHL pick up after 2 working days.

We did send web form inquiry few times before receiving the PPR and 1 GCMS notes requested.

Hope this helps.
wow !! only 2 days! I've sent my passport 10 days ago and still no news back

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello dear Egyptians,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

ITA: Oct 19 2016

AOR: Nov 7 2016

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

BGC IP: Nov 23rd

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file went to security screening during BGC according to my GCMS notes

PPR: June 28 2017

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello dear Egyptians,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.
Congrats bro i wish you all the best,wish me luck if it worked for me will still have a long road to go,congrats again

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Congrats bro i wish you all the best,wish me luck if it worked for me will still have a long road to go,congrats again
InshaAllah your file won't go to security screening, in that case it should take 3-4 months, but if you are as unfortunate as me then may God grant you patience. It was very stressful and by the time I almost gave up it suddenly came when I least expected it. Rabena ma3ak

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
InshaAllah your file won't go to security screening, in that case it should take 3-4 months, but if you are as unfortunate as me then may God grant you patience. It was very stressful and by the time I almost gave up it suddenly came when I least expected it. Rabena ma3ak
Thanks bro i know what you mean,i am finding it hard to wait already,mainly because of the worry of having a rejection

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

We finally got the PPR after nearly 12 months .
Did any one get ( tasre7 safar ) from the military after finishing the service but still in the reserve force ?
How long did it take, and what is the process?

Thank you

Mhmd

Dec 3, 2016
Hello dear Egyptians,

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Congrats heathcliff77, so happy for u ... wishing u all the best and many thanks for your support u have given to me and the guys in the forum.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi All,

We finally got the PPR after nearly 12 months .
Did any one get ( tasre7 safar ) from the military after finishing the service but still in the reserve force ?
How long did it take, and what is the process?

Thank you
Congrrats bro,may i ask what was your stream and visa office?

s_m_e_m

Jun 20, 2017
Hello,
I have an inquiry once I go to land in Canada for the first time after receiving my PR, regarding proof of funds do I have to bring the full amount in cash with me, it is illegal in Egypt to travel with more than 10,000 USD in cash. Can I bring over an updated bank statement from my bank in Egypt that shows my funds available in bank certificates or time deposits? I am willing to cash these certificates and deposits and transfer them to a Canadian Bank account once I open one when I come to Canada?
So can I bring over 7000 USD in cash and the remaining amount to cover my proof of funds can be supported by an updated bank statement?
Thanks

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
Hi all,
-it could be a silly question but shld I do the computerized fish w tashbih or the manual one, some one told me they do not stamp the computerized one!!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello,
I have an inquiry once I go to land in Canada for the first time after receiving my PR, regarding proof of funds do I have to bring the full amount in cash with me, it is illegal in Egypt to travel with more than 10,000 USD in cash. Can I bring over an updated bank statement from my bank in Egypt that shows my funds available in bank certificates or time deposits? I am willing to cash these certificates and deposits and transfer them to a Canadian Bank account once I open one when I come to Canada?
So can I bring over 7000 USD in cash and the remaining amount to cover my proof of funds can be supported by an updated bank statement?
Thanks
I think you can bring cash and for the rest a bank statement i even read that the bank statement that you showed for pof can be used but i am not sure