29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi guys
I have enough money on my US paypall account. Could online bank statement from paypall (pdf) help as Proof Of Funds for EE?
I heard that submitting online bank statement could lead to a rejection? Is that true?
paypal is not a financial institution

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hey guys,

I am having trouble with regards to the translations - I need to translate birth certificates, marriage certificates and police certificates.

I already translated them at a certified translator but turns out he cannot provide me with an affidavit or notarization of the documents.

I found then an office called ICU that claim they are approved by CIC and can provide me with both notarization and affidavit for all translations however, they are pretty expensive.

I also found out that I can translate the birth certificates at the ministry of health and the marriage % police certificates at the ministry of justice, which is the best option to go with?

And is it correct that in all cases I need to stamp all the translations from the Ministry of foreign affairs at the end?
only government translation in ministry of justice is 100% risk free

MAUF

Apr 20, 2017
You are always welcome sir.

Actually I recommend saving money and issuing the documents from the governmental institutions but just letting you know that what I did with the ICU office went well so far.

It is a huge difference in the fees for the office compared to the other option.

If you are planning to get wezaret el khargeya stamp on the government documents it is only for 11 EGP/document (last year) and there are many offices (the one in October has no queue and has an AC).
I sent an email to ICU asking why should I use their service if I can do it through the ministries at a much cheaper price, they replied claiming that CIC will only accept translations with affidavit and the ministries do not provide that. If the documents were meant only for the Canadian embassy, they claim through the ministries is enough. But if it meant for the express entry, I must do it with a translation office that can notarize and provide an affidavit with the documents. Is that true?

I am not really convinced since if i get the documents translated through the ministries, it is the same as having the original document in English, or what do you think?

Thanks again for the help and advice.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I sent an email to ICU asking why should I use their service if I can do it through the ministries at a much cheaper price, they replied claiming that CIC will only accept translations with affidavit and the ministries do not provide that. If the documents were meant only for the Canadian embassy, they claim through the ministries is enough. But if it meant for the express entry, I must do it with a translation office that can notarize and provide an affidavit with the documents. Is that true?

I am not really convinced since if i get the documents translated through the ministries, it is the same as having the original document in English, or what do you think?

the government do not need affidavits :D
same as the judge doesn't need someone to sign him off!
this is BS

but you need to submit BOTH arabic original+ ministry translation

Reactions: MAUF

GHSIH

May 7, 2016

like Maged said that's total BS.

if I recall well the guidelines for the applications they stated something like "if the document is issued in a language other than English or French then it should be translated".

I think even since that's the original document itself and it is ISSUED in English then you might not need to attach the original but law ana makanak like Maged said I would attach both to make sure I'm on the safe side.

I sent Ontario (for the nomination program) the English birth certificates issued from the ministry of health without the Arabic ones and it went well.

Reactions: MAUF

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
like Maged said that's total BS.

if I recall well the guidelines for the applications they stated something like "if the document is issued in a language other than English or French then it should be translated".

I think even since that's the original document itself and it is ISSUED in English then you might not need to attach the original but law ana makanak like Maged said I would attach both to make sure I'm on the safe side.

I sent Ontario (for the nomination program) the English birth certificates issued from the ministry of health without the Arabic ones and it went well.
I sent the same to Ontario they asked for the arabic original, better to submit it anyway to be on the safe side

Reactions: GHSIH and MAUF

MAUF

Apr 20, 2017
Do you know if the owner of the birth certificates has to go in person to the ministry of health? because I am translating a set of birth certificates to prove my relationship to my aunt who is Canadian.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Do you know if the owner of the birth certificates has to go in person to the ministry of health? because I am translating a set of birth certificates to prove my relationship to my aunt who is Canadian.
No, I issued my relative's birth certificate in Arabic and translated the 3 birth certificates on the same day from the ministry of health.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nope.. did it to a friend

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys , I'm new member here , i submitted my EAPR few weeks ago , my question is if the marital status changed from married to divorced, in this case if i got my visa what i shall do?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi guys , I'm new member here , i submitted my EAPR few weeks ago , my question is if the marital status changed from married to divorced, in this case if i got my visa what i shall do?
short answer: do not get a divorce until you have your visa.

long one: you need to maintain the same CRS score that you got invited on or above PLUS the same Eligibility points (67 or above) whether you're single or married, otherwise your application will be cancelled

Jun 15, 2017
short answer: do not get a divorce until you have your visa.

long one: you need to maintain the same CRS score that you got invited on or above PLUS the same Eligibility points (67 or above) whether you're single or married, otherwise your application will be cancelled
Thanks

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi everyone
Since the address in our passport is written in Arabic as well as the national number, should we submit an English translation of the passport??