29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Somebody else help him please I do not know how it's done.

I agree, and I often hear of cases with fresh bank accounts who were asked months later for an updated bank statement. I'm just giving the playing it safe option to avoid any problems or delays in applications. Cheers.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:
The person I consulted when I applied suggested the following for the bank statement:

Dated
Be printed on bank letterhead
Stamped and signed by a bank official
Show bank name, contact info and address (branch)
Covers last 6 months (including all transactions)
Covers loans, credit cards and all your accounts in different currencies
English, of course.

Now I would call that the safest way of doing it to avoid being asked for it again or getting rejected if the officer responsible of your file is a bit harsh.

My bank is CIB, and it gave me a few pages statement that covered all of these points. But you might struggle a little to get it (I got it at my 3rd visit to the bank) depending on your bank and their customer service.
I did exactly the same from CIB too.

But again, others from Egypt only submitter a letter mentioning so&so amount in account no.xxxx, and they got their ppr already, so really it's all about luck and the officer, but try as much as you can to cover cic requirements.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
maged_mmh said:
I did exactly the same from CIB too.

But again, others from Egypt only submitter a letter mentioning so&so amount in account no.xxxx, and they got their ppr already, so really it's all about luck and the officer, but try as much as you can to cover cic requirements.
Exactly. And we try to depend as little as possible on luck, it's already too stressful a process

mnachaat

Apr 30, 2017
I am now in the federal stage, where CiC asked me for a police certificate from UAE\Dubai, because I was resident there in 2006-2008! I left this country 9 years ago, and I do not know my residency ID number by that time, only a copy of the visa on an old passport.

Do you know if we can get a police certificate after leaving the country for about 9 years?
Do you know a way to restore the UAE ID number using the stamped VISA on passport?
Anyway workarounds available?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mnachaat said:
I am now in the federal stage, where CiC asked me for a police certificate from UAE\Dubai, because I was resident there in 2006-2008! I left this country 9 years ago, and I do not know my residency ID number by that time, only a copy of the visa on an old passport.

Do you know if we can get a police certificate after leaving the country for about 9 years?
Do you know a way to restore the UAE ID number using the stamped VISA on passport?
You don't need the id, just a copy of your residency counterfoil and your valud passport

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
EEBANKER said:
ezaykom ya gama3a, I would appreciate your help in this puzzle :eek:

Hello everyone, here is the situation, and kindly advise,

-I got 19k CAD in employee saving fund for the company. (cant be liquidated now or will be significant loss 20%)

-I got a 15k CAD loan from my employer after mortgaging the units of the funds above to my employer (which is in cash in the current account of the Bank A, taken for the purpose of stock market investment but liquid now) last month

-I got 13k CAD personal finance loan from Bank A last month as well (which is in cash in the current account of the same bank, taken for the purpose of stock market investment but liquid now)

-credit card liability of 5k CAD from same Bank A

-5k CAD of my own cash assets in Bank A

-I got 1k CAD in bank B

what should i do to use as POF ? make a gift deed from dad and get it over with ?
My bank didn't list the liabilities on my account and it seemed like I had none

P.S. if you are not strict about Canada, Australia doesn't need PoF

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Shereef said:
My bank didn't list the liabilities on my account and it seemed like I had none

P.S. if you are not strict about Canada, Australia doesn't need PoF
Told him about Oz, he got angry

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
Regarding work experience , anyone here working for the Egyptian ministry of health like I do?! .. A dentist would be much better .. Because i don't have enough information about the required documents

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
mnachaat said:

you can go the uae embassy with your egyptian feesh but you need khargia stamp which you can get from post office or khargia offices
after that, the embassy can do it but it takes longer or send it to somebody you know in uae to do it for you which is faster

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
maged_mmh said:
In short foreign affairs attestation is not needed at all throughout the process
Hi Maged, All,

Just a final confirmation to put this translation topic to rest, once and for all. I have my marriage certificate as well as PCC in Arabic, translated to English with Affidavit, now shall i attach the translations with: a) only a scan of original documents, or b) a certified photocopy of the original documents

On www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, in the translation section what difference there is between Statement A and B, both are written in the same paragraph!!:

Translation of documents

[Statement A]
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.
==========================================================================
[Statement B]
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.
The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements.

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
One more thing ya shabab, am sorry for the many questions i am posting:

Pictures, which instructions should we follow?

according to this link, www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf ==> this is the link in the Publications and manuals of economic class of Permanent residence (www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp)

or this

www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp ==> This is the link in the help menu of documents upload page.

i think am overthinking big time, however, the fear of getting rejected for the silliest things is hunting me

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
igenena said:
Hi Maged, All,

Just a final confirmation to put this translation topic to rest, once and for all. I have my marriage certificate as well as PCC in Arabic, translated to English with Affidavit, now shall i attach the translations with: a) only a scan of original documents, or b) a certified photocopy of the original documents

On www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, in the translation section what difference there is between Statement A and B, both are written in the same paragraph!!:

Translation of documents

[Statement A]
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.
==========================================================================
[Statement B]
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.
The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements.
Doesn't matter, most important is that the scans should be in color for both original and translation, whether or not a certified photocopy in attached to translation

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
igenena said:
One more thing ya shabab, am sorry for the many questions i am posting:

Pictures, which instructions should we follow?

according to this link, www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf ==> this is the link in the Publications and manuals of economic class of Permanent residence (www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp)

or this

www[.]cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp ==> This is the link in the help menu of documents upload page.

i think am overthinking big time, however, the fear of getting rejected for the silliest things is hunting me
Follow "intake complete " one

The other one you will use later when you get ppr request

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
maged_mmh said:
Follow "intake complete " one

The other one you will use later when you get ppr request
Thought about updating you guys, following this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5748572#msg5748572

"confusion about photo requirements:In the generated checklist the digital photo requirement is 35mm x 45mm (Standard passport size).
420pixels x 540pixels. However, I was just checking the general information they have on the documents needed after ITA.
It says 50mm x 70mm.Anyone can clarify?"

"The former is for your e-APR and the latter is for your PR card (post PPR/landing)."

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
igenena said:
Thought about updating you guys, following this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5748572#msg5748572

"confusion about photo requirements:In the generated checklist the digital photo requirement is 35mm x 45mm (Standard passport size).
420pixels x 540pixels. However, I was just checking the general information they have on the documents needed after ITA.
It says 50mm x 70mm.Anyone can clarify?"

"The former is for your e-APR and the latter is for your PR card (post PPR/landing)."
I submitted a jpg 5x7cm one and went fine.. the 3.5x4.5 is the minimum.. try to be more generous