Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
EEBANKER said:
+1 thanks.... Just another thing came into my mind
The pof have to be as of the ITA receiving date? Or can be as of anytime the 60 days period for submission?
Anytime between ITA and submission is favourable

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
cecfile said:
I got the LOE from the company but found new company's address on it but in T4 and payslips have old company's address and thats what I entered in EE . I have received the ITA and Can I update the company's address after ITA.
LOE stands for Letter of Explanation but I think you mean employment letter.

I don't think you can edit work history after ITA, and even if you can I wouldn't do it.
What I would do is go on normally but mention the change of address and contact info of the company in the Letter of Explanation to avoid any possible confusion.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
ezaykom : )
When is the Proof of Funds need to be submitted ? It should be as of what date ? ITA or post ITA submission ?

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
Hey there,

Regarding the proof of funds, I received +150k EGP from my parents about two months ago ... And I'm about to get my ITA soon .. Really soon ....

The accounts are bank misr accounts

What should I do to fix the situation ?

Have a nice day ... Thank you

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hey guys,

I wanted to verify if the UCI number is the 8 digit number written under the C. REC. / REC. F. field on my visitor visa.

Does anyone have a visitor visa on their passport in addition to applying for the PR?

Thanks!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
EEBANKER said:
Very funny .. You should apply for arabs got talent
I wasn't joking, Australia doesn't need a PoF

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gorgy said:
Hey there,

Regarding the proof of funds, I received +150k EGP from my parents about two months ago ... And I'm about to get my ITA soon .. Really soon ....

what situation?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Gorgy said:
Hey there,

The money needs to be in your account for 6 or more months, since it's a sudden cash flow you need to have a notarized gift deed, check the proof of funds thread. And there's no problem with bank misr, as long as it's liquid money.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:
The money needs to be in your account for 6 or more months, since it's a sudden cash flow you need to have a notarized gift deed, check the proof of funds thread. And there's no problem with bank misr, as long as it's liquid money.
Not really, no need for those 6 months and yes I know what's written in fact what's written is all they need is a letter from the bank mentioning that your average balance in the last 6 months is not less than the LICO, and many applicants applied with their account is just weeks old with no issue, even if after 6 months , they can ask for sources of funds anytime

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
maged_mmh said:
Not really, no need for those 6 months and yes I know what's written in fact what's written is all they need is a letter from the bank mentioning that your average balance in the last 6 months is not less than the LICO, and many applicants applied with their account is just weeks old with no issue, even if after 6 months , they can ask for sources of funds anytime
So could I just submit bank statement that shows only my current balance without any transactions... Would that work ?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Gorgy said:
Thank you for your reply ...

How can I get a notarized gift deed in Egypt? How to do it?
Somebody else help him please I do not know how it's done.

maged_mmh said:
I agree, and I often hear of cases with fresh bank accounts who were asked months later for an updated bank statement. I'm just giving the playing it safe option to avoid any problems or delays in applications. Cheers.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Gorgy said:
So could I just submit bank statement that shows only my current balance without any transactions... Would that work ?
The person I consulted when I applied suggested the following for the bank statement:

Dated
Be printed on bank letterhead
Stamped and signed by a bank official
Show bank name, contact info and address (branch)
Covers last 6 months (including all transactions)
Covers loans, credit cards and all your accounts in different currencies
English, of course.

Now I would call that the safest way of doing it to avoid being asked for it again or getting rejected if the officer responsible of your file is a bit harsh.

My bank is CIB, and it gave me a few pages statement that covered all of these points. But you might struggle a little to get it (I got it at my 3rd visit to the bank) depending on your bank and their customer service.