+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
sutyfornow said:
Guys they do ask for travel history during the last 10 years.. i travelled to dubai in 2011 using my old passport,however, now i dont have my old pass since the gawazat took it when i renewed it.. is there something i can do about it?
They only require your current valid passport.

Mhmd

Dec 3, 2016
uppperkut said:
Where is it mentioned that you need shahadet ta7arokat? It's not part of the required documents at the upload stage.
Yes, it’s not mentioned in the upload stage, however I see it’s better to provide all his travel history within the last 10 years through this document.

And since he lost his old passport, I think he has no way except “shahadet ta7arokat” (it covers the last 7 years btw) in order to provide an official evidence to cover his trip to Dubai.

CIC requests from applicants to enter their Travel History for the last 10 years through the PR forms, so if I were in his situation, I would attach the bio and data pages for my current (which is valid) and previous passports in addition to “shadadet el ta7rokat” (also he can add a note that he provided it because he doesn’t have his previous passport which contain Dubai trip details).

Btw, in my case I attached the bio and data pages for my current and previous passports.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Egyptian
Please anybody knows how long it takes the security screening for us Egyptian?
I am not EE I am pnp paper based and here is my timeline
App received 14 set 2015
AOR 3 Dec 2015
In process 3 Dec 2015
Medical request 22 Jan 2016
Medical have been received 9 Feb 2016
Medical reassessment 9 Nov 2016
Medical extended one year until 13 Dec 2017
Visa office Ottawa
I am now on my 19 months processing
Stuck in security screening stage for how long I don't know
Please help anyone similar to me?

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramyfathalla said:
Hello Egyptian
App received 14 set 2015
AOR 3 Dec 2015
In process 3 Dec 2015
Visa office Ottawa
Nearly two years? Are you kidding? This is sad news for all of us now.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Mhmd said:
Yes, it’s not mentioned in the upload stage, however I see it’s better to provide all his travel history within the last 10 years through this document.

And since he lost his old passport, I think he has no way except “shahadet ta7arokat” (it covers the last 7 years btw) in order to provide an official evidence to cover his trip to Dubai.

CIC requests from applicants to enter their Travel History for the last 10 years through the PR forms, so if I were in his situation, I would attach the bio and data pages for my current (which is valid) and previous passports in addition to “shadadet el ta7rokat” (also he can add a note that he provided it because he doesn’t have his previous passport which contain Dubai trip details).

Btw, in my case I attached the bio and data pages for my current and previous passports.
No offence, but just because you think it's better, doesn't mean that it's required. If you have all your previous passports, then by all means go ahead and upload them. However, it's a bit misleading that you advise someone to spend the effort of getting shahadet ta7arokat when it's not required, while also mentioning that "he has no other way".

If IRCC wanted something, they would ask for it, period. In some cases, you can upload more documents to assure the VO of a certain thing, like for example proof of employment. However, I'm not sure why you're trying to prove something they didn't even ask for.

The whole point (and I'm not 100% certain) of the travel history is that they want to see if you've been to any suspicious countries or if you've spent more than 6 months for which you would need a PCC.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hello, Ramy.
I am also stuck in the security screening stage for 15 months now!
I filed my application and received the AOR 19 months ago. I passed eligibility and criminality 15 months ago, and the background check went in progress, and it is still in progress now.
I have been in Canada for more than 4 years now on a study permit. I contacted all security agencies responsible for conducting the security screening and they said they were done with the security screening long ago, and sent the results to the IRCC more than a year ago.
Therefore, I have strong reasons to believe and I am actually 100% sure, there is a new hidden policy to limit the number of Muslim immigrants they accept, and they will just never finalize our applications and claim that that they are waiting for security screening results. Of course, they can't do this to all Muslim applicants because it would be very clear if they did this. They just select a percentage (I don't know how many %) of Muslim applicants and just never give a final decision to them. They don't reject us right away because sometimes they can't find any reasons for rejection.

ramyfathalla said:
Hello Egyptian
App received 14 set 2015
AOR 3 Dec 2015
In process 3 Dec 2015
Visa office Ottawa

Mhmd

Dec 3, 2016
uppperkut said:
No offence, but just because you think it's better, doesn't mean that it's required. If you have all your previous passports, then by all means go ahead and upload them. However, it's a bit misleading that you advise someone to spend the effort of getting shahadet ta7arokat when it's not required, while also mentioning that "he has no other way".

If IRCC wanted something, they would ask for it, period. In some cases, you can upload more documents to assure the VO of a certain thing, like for example proof of employment. However, I'm not sure why you're trying to prove something they didn't even ask for.

The whole point (and I'm not 100% certain) of the travel history is that they want to see if you've been to any suspicious countries or if you've spent more than 6 months for which you would need a PCC.
Hello uppperkut,
No offence, but again if I were in his situation, I would do this. The way of handling such things differ from person to another, it does not mean someone is right and the other is wrong. However from my point of view, I like to do more than the needed to strengthen the file and also to avoid any delays as much as I can from my side.

Moreover, I try to make him avoid receiving requests for documents which may delay his application as I wish to him, all the people on the form (including u :D ) & myself speedy PPR :)

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Mhmd said:
Hello uppperkut,
No offence, but again if I were in his situation, I would do this. The way of handling such things differ from person to another, it does not mean someone is right and the other is wrong. However from my point of view, I like to do more than the needed to strengthen the file and also to avoid any delays as much as I can from my side.

Moreover, I try to make him avoid receiving requests for documents which may delay his application as I wish to him, all the people on the form (including u :D ) & myself speedy PPR :)
I've no doubts that your intention is good akeed, however I still stand by the fact that you should provide IRCC with what they ask for primarily. Extra documents can be provided for something they request you to prove to strengthen the file like you said, but only if you have them and they're not troublesome for you. In his case, uploading shahadet ta7arokat in the travel document section just doesn't make sense.

If you check the profile questions again, there are several things that they ask for which are not required to be proven. Address history is something that comes to mind for example. Are you gonna prove it to strengthen your case?

Hope you got what I'm trying to say.. :]

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
chill out dears.. do what works for you.. CIC merely asks for listing the travels with no proof needed, they just happily take your word for it.

having said that, I requested my company to give me an official stamped letter for my travels.

there's not hard & fast rule other than you should mentions your travels in the last 10 years.. that's all, no proof needed

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, Ramy.
I am also stuck in the security screening stage for 15 months now!
I filed my application and received the AOR 19 months ago. I passed eligibility and criminality 15 months ago, and the background check went in progress, and it is still in progress now.
I have been in Canada for more than 4 years now on a study permit. I contacted all security agencies responsible for conducting the security screening and they said they were done with the security screening long ago, and sent the results to the IRCC more than a year ago.
Therefore, I have strong reasons to believe and I am actually 100% sure, there is a new hidden policy to limit the number of Muslim immigrants they accept, and they will just never finalize our applications and claim that that they are waiting for security screening results. Of course, they can't do this to all Muslim applicants because it would be very clear if they did this. They just select a percentage (I don't know how many %) of Muslim applicants and just never give a final decision to them. They don't reject us right away because sometimes they can't find any reasons for rejection.
Hello brother, nice to find someone who suffers like me, but I think we are in a stage which they can't refuse us except if they found any suspicious activities belong to the applicants which is not being in ours so don't panic my brother we will be all through insahallah.

But I have a conclusion after your post, all people who have travel history undergo this security screening, you and I have both common travel.
I traveled to Canada 3 times but never stay there more than week, and maybe this travel and your stay in Canada made us stuck in this security screening.
All people from Egypt who have no travel history get decision shortly than us who traveled, it's just an assumed opinion, what do you think ?

Trust me we will get rid from this killing waiting but when, I don't know.

BTW, I sent many emails to minister, visa office, CSE and officer and unfortunately same answer (( your application need more verification ))

I wish someone who figured this same security screening could tell us how long does it take.

Good luck brother and wish you and I and all waiting people to get positive decision very soon inshallah.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
I don't have an extensive travel history. I visited only 3 countries+Canada, which are Saudi Arabia (like many Egyptians, my father used to work there and I visited him only once!), Turkey for tourism and Germany for a conference.
I agree with you that probably they can't reject us at this stage except for serious security concerns (which is not applicable in my case). However, they can easily JUST NEVER GIVE A DECISION! They keep saying that there is no maximum time frame for finalizing an application, so they are not forced to accept us (or reject us). Sorry to tell you that the wait could be forever. For me, I am 100% sure they are doing this on purpose to limit the number of Muslim immigrants. And I am sure they will just never give me a decision, because I am sure the security screening is finished more than a year ago, so I am sure I am in this percentage of Muslims they decided to just stop processing their applications forever. You could be in that percentage too. Many Muslims from Egypt, Lebanon, India, ... have the same situation!

ramyfathalla said:
Hello brother, nice to find someone who suffers like me, but I think we are in a stage which they can't refuse us except if they found any suspicious activities belong to the applicants which is not being in ours so don't panic my brother we will be all through insahallah.

But I have a conclusion after your post, all people who have travel history undergo this security screening, you and I have both common travel.
I traveled to Canada 3 times but never stay there more than week, and maybe this travel and your stay in Canada made us stuck in this security screening.
All people from Egypt who have no travel history get decision shortly than us who traveled, it's just an assumed opinion, what do you think ?

Trust me we will get rid from this killing waiting but when, I don't know.

BTW, I sent many emails to minister, visa office, CSE and officer and unfortunately same answer (( your application need more verification ))

I wish someone who figured this same security screening could tell us how long does it take.

Good luck brother and wish you and I and all waiting people to get positive decision very soon inshallah.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
uppperkut said:
From what I've read on the forums, it seems that those who are delayed usually already live in Canada. Any thoughts?
I am completely with you, anyone who live or even visited Canada take long time I can see as you it's a common sign with all people who are delayed.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
mohammed.xyzt said:
I don't have an extensive travel history. I visited only 3 countries+Canada, which are Saudi Arabia (like many Egyptians, my father used to work there and I visited him only once!), Turkey for tourism and Germany for a conference.
I agree with you that probably they can't reject us at this stage except for serious security concerns (which is not applicable in my case). However, they can easily JUST NEVER GIVE A DECISION! They keep saying that there is no maximum time frame for finalizing an application, so they are not forced to accept us (or reject us). Sorry to tell you that the wait could be forever. For me, I am 100% sure they are doing this on purpose to limit the number of Muslim immigrants. And I am sure they will just never give me a decision, because I am sure the security screening is finished more than a year ago, so I am sure I am in this percentage of Muslims they decided to just stop processing their applications forever. You could be in that percentage too. Many Muslims from Egypt, Lebanon, India, ... have the same situation!
Maybe you are right but I am not with you because I read here in this forum that there are lot of Muslim people who undergone this security screening and got their visa at the end.
I believe that if Canada don't accept us as Muslims, they can easily refuse us and nobody could blame them its their country and let who they want in.

Be optimistic we will succeed inshallah.