Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
ramyfathalla said:
Maybe you are right but I am not with you because I read here in this forum that there are lot of Muslim people who undergone this security screening and got their visa at the end.
I believe that if Canada don't accept us as Muslims, they can easily refuse us and nobody could blame them its their country and let who they want in.

Be optimistic we will succeed inshallah.
You are wrong, you can request your files and if you prove that they refused you based on race/religion or anything not warranted then you can sue them and get a whole lot of money

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
No offence, but just because you think it's better, doesn't mean that it's required. If you have all your previous passports, then by all means go ahead and upload them. However, it's a bit misleading that you advise someone to spend the effort of getting shahadet ta7arokat when it's not required, while also mentioning that "he has no other way".

If IRCC wanted something, they would ask for it, period. In some cases, you can upload more documents to assure the VO of a certain thing, like for example proof of employment. However, I'm not sure why you're trying to prove something they didn't even ask for.

The whole point (and I'm not 100% certain) of the travel history is that they want to see if you've been to any suspicious countries or if you've spent more than 6 months for which you would need a PCC.
Guys do you upload the new valid passports only or the old one as well

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys, I have an positive update, they requested my passport and updated proof of funds. My file is ready for issuing the visa. Got the email from the cairo visa office. So at least I am glad that our files are being processed. By the way I did visit Canada a year ago but only stayed for three weeks. The delay may actually be for those who have extensive travel history. I have travel history but not that much. I haven't lived in a country for more than 6 months during the past ten years, but visited many. So I guess it is about living in countries and thus more background checks.

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
mawcanada said:
Ok guys, I have an positive update, they requested my passport and updated proof of funds. My file is ready for issuing the visa. Got the email from the cairo visa office. So at least I am glad that our files are being processed. By the way I did visit Canada a year ago but only stayed for three weeks. The delay may actually be for those who have extensive travel history. I have travel history but not that much. I haven't lived in a country for more than 6 months during the past ten years, but visited many. So I guess it is about living in countries and thus more background checks.
why did they request an updated proof of funds, that usually doesn't happen with the PPR, do you know why ?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Shereef said:
why did they request an updated proof of funds, that usually doesn't happen with the PPR, do you know why ?
They do that for if your bank account is not mature

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
maged_mmh said:
They do that for if your bank account is not mature
Thanks!

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
It is impossible to prove that unfortunately, although I am 100% sure this is the case with many Muslims.
They either come up with any stupid reason for rejection, but if they don't find one, they just claim they are waiting for security results, which is a lie of course. They just keep processing your application forever, and you can't do anything except filing a Writ of Mandamus case (Google it.), and it is not guaranteed that you win the case.
But accusing them of racism/islamophobia and winning would have huge implications for the image of Canada. This is why it's impossible to win such a case.
For me, the whole immigration thing is a fraud, I paid them a lot of money for the application fees and RPRF and got nothing in return, not even a rejection decision based on some valid reason. They use the application fees paid by Muslims to cover the cost of processing applications from Non-Muslims, and they just don't process the applications of a large percentage of Muslims.

Shereef said:
You are wrong, you can request your files and if you prove that they refused you based on race/religion or anything not warranted then you can sue them and get a whole lot of money

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
what do you mean by mature
Means you just deposit the funds shortly before applying

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
mohammed.xyzt said:
It is impossible to prove that unfortunately, although I am 100% sure this is the case with many Muslims.
They either come up with any stupid reason for rejection, but if they don't find one, they just claim they are waiting for security results, which is a lie of course. They just keep processing your application forever, and you can't do anything except filing a Writ of Mandamus case (Google it.), and it is not guaranteed that you win the case.
But accusing them of racism/islamophobia and winning would have huge implications for the image of Canada. This is why it's impossible to win such a case.
For me, the whole immigration thing is a fraud, I paid them a lot of money for the application fees and RPRF and got nothing in return, not even a rejection decision based on some valid reason. They use the application fees paid by Muslims to cover the cost of processing applications from Non-Muslims, and they just don't process the applications of a large percentage of Muslims.
Dude chill, I know a lot of Muslims that got it, at least 30 that I know of

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why they requested the proof of funds to be honest but I think it is possible that due to the floating the amount I quoted I would have has decreased so they probably want to check the minimum is still there.

I know it is ready for visa email since they instructed me to enter Canada before a certain date and to send my passport and photographs within 15 days.

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
mawcanada said:
I don't know why they requested the proof of funds to be honest but I think it is possible that due to the floating the amount I quoted I would have has decreased so they probably want to check the minimum is still there.

I know it is ready for visa email since they instructed me to enter Canada before a certain date and to send my passport and photographs within 15 days.
Mabrouk, I will complete 6 months isA in 6 days and I will call them isA

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
mawcanada said:
Congrats man ;) I wish you all the best for your future life! :)
I wonder why they asked for updated pof at this stage! did you provide a bank letter only without statements? did you provide any gift deeds?
I also made five tourism travels to four countries including the UK and that's all my travel history. I hope they won't take alot of time in processing.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To be honest I don't know why they requested the POF. I have a feeling it is due to floatations because in my letter of explaination I talked about how the 50,000 are now like 30,000.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed.xyzt said:
I don't have an extensive travel history. I visited only 3 countries+Canada, which are Saudi Arabia (like many Egyptians, my father used to work there and I visited him only once!), Turkey for tourism and Germany for a conference.
I agree with you that probably they can't reject us at this stage except for serious security concerns (which is not applicable in my case). However, they can easily JUST NEVER GIVE A DECISION! They keep saying that there is no maximum time frame for finalizing an application, so they are not forced to accept us (or reject us). Sorry to tell you that the wait could be forever. For me, I am 100% sure they are doing this on purpose to limit the number of Muslim immigrants. And I am sure they will just never give me a decision, because I am sure the security screening is finished more than a year ago, so I am sure I am in this percentage of Muslims they decided to just stop processing their applications forever. You could be in that percentage too. Many Muslims from Egypt, Lebanon, India, ... have the same situation!
1. This is a thread for Egyptians. It does not represent timelines of only muslims.
2. Canada DOES NOT discriminate based on religion, nor does it give any credit for religion.
3. Ask for GCMS notes to get the status of your application.