29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ahmedhere said:
I live in Canada, and while time is crucial for me, money is equally important :(...I'm a student and cant really afford going to Egypt at the moment...
You can get the fingerprints done in the embassy, stamp it and send it to someone in Egypt to complete the police investigation but courier and stamp it again from foreign affairs and ship it back to you to stamp it again from the embassy and then translate it. This whole process plus courier could set you back an equal amount to an air ticket.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
maged_mmh said:
Are we certain that our files will be in cairo office
Yeah from what I understand the processing begins in Ottawa then gets transferred to your local visa office to verify the info you provided and run the background check then ask for your passport when all's clear.

Naguib123

Dec 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

The company which I worked for has closed its branch in Egypt. I managed to get a written letter from the managing director (he works for the government now) but it is neither stamped nor letter-headed with the company logo, as he claims that it is illegal to do that.
Having said that, I have a social Insurance letter with this employment, contract stamped and letter-headed with the logo, resignation and appraisal form. Did any of you face the same situation ? and do you think it would suffice?

General question for social insurance form : is it enough to translate if it is stamped with the official government stamp (khetm el nesr) ? and if yes where is it recommended to do the translation ?

Thanks,
Ahmed

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
sutyfornow said:
Any doctors or dentists have applied and received an ita? I need to ask about something
Dentist, ita and submitted.

Shoot

S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
Dentist, ita and submitted.

Shoot
Congratulations! !!! May i ask you about ur experience letter was it from a private clinic or wezart l se7a? If wezart l se7a how ddd u get it with the same required format?
Thx

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
sutyfornow said:
Congratulations! !!! May i ask you about ur experience letter was it from a private clinic or wezart l se7a? If wezart l se7a how ddd u get it with the same required format?
Thx

Private dental center, i wrote the format and reviewed it with the owner, he changed salary to monthly instead lf annually (I don't think cic will mind) and he signed it, real gentleman.

As for wzart el se7a they'll only give you an experience letter (includes emtyaz year which is great) in the format of (he has been emplyed since (date) till (date) only, on their letterhead and stamped by ministry of foreign affairs

Your problem would be getting duties, here its called توصيف وظيفي and people aren't very aware of it in wezaret el se77a but i heard they make it now cause us and Canada embassy ask for it for any visa (i heard)
So if you can convince the person who'll give you the experience letter to add another paper of job duties and stamp it too you should be fine
Also they won't put hours per week on it, at best they'll write (full time) which is sometimes ok with cic but im not 100% sure

If you had trouble getting these it's definitely much easier from a private dental center if the owner/supervisor is co-operative

Reactions: loonymango
S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
Private dental center, i wrote the format and reviewed it with the owner, he changed salary to monthly instead lf annually (I don't think cic will mind) and he signed it, real gentleman.

As for wzart el se7a they'll only give you an experience letter (includes emtyaz year which is great) in the format of (he has been emplyed since (date) till (date) only, on their letterhead and stamped by ministry of foreign affairs

Your problem would be getting duties, here its called توصيف وظيفي and people aren't very aware of it in wezaret el se77a but i heard they make it now cause us and Canada embassy ask for it for any visa (i heard)
So if you can convince the person who'll give you the experience letter to add another paper of job duties and stamp it too you should be fine
Also they won't put hours per week on it, at best they'll write (full time) which is sometimes ok with cic but im not 100% sure

If you had trouble getting these it's definitely much easier from a private dental center if the owner/supervisor is co-operative
I thought about the private clinic but what if they asked for insurance or payslips? Have they asked for it for you or called the owner of the clinic? Another thing did the letter head of the private clinic have any email or site ? Or telephone and address is enough?
Thank you so much

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
I'll answer you to the private message you sent.

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
Hello everyone

I need some opinions regarding my situation

I'm 27 years old single dentist who graduated in 2012 had my internship from November 2012 to February 2014 (one year internship)

Then worked in private sector from June 2014 till December 2014 (6months)
besides working in ministry of health from September 2014 till December 2014 (3 months)

Then I was called for military service and I got my dental experience there starting from March 2015 to March 2016 (one year)

Then back to private sector and ministry of health again from March 2016 till now (10 months)

I'm ready to take IELTS anytime .
Funds available.

But I chose to go Canada as an international student first. So, I got accepted in private college in dental hygiene program for 18 months starting this July 2017 till December 2018

Am I eligible for PR before starting the study? or do I have to wait and take the long path (study then post graduate work permit then permanent residence)?

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:

yes! i have the same problem with wezaret el se7a! the work experience letter doesn't include contact information or annual salary or working hours or job duties.. what can we do for that? I think I will submit " مفردات مرتب " too .. Do you think " ورقة الرقم التأمينى " is important? and why? does it include any information?
I've also been working with my dad as his assistant in his clinic, should i get a work reference letter from him too? or they won't accept it because the employer is my dad?
Concerning proof if funds, Does investment certificates count?

thanks a lot.

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:

Did you stamp the paper from the syndicate? or just stamped with the clinic stamp ?
I've been working with my dad in his clinic " dermatology "
but I write it in work reference letter as " physician's assistant " and only stamped with clinic's stamp? is that fine ?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
johnhanna62 said:
yes! i have the same problem with wezaret el se7a! the work experience letter doesn't include contact information or annual salary or working hours or job duties.. what can we do for that? I think I will submit " مفردات مرتب " too .. Do you think " ورقة الرقم التأمينى " is important? and why? does it include any information?
I've also been working with my dad as his assistant in his clinic, should i get a work reference letter from him too? or they won't accept it because the employer is my dad?
Concerning proof if funds, Does investment certificates count?

thanks a lot.
johnhanna62 said:
Did you stamp the paper from the syndicate? or just stamped with the clinic stamp ?
I've been working with my dad in his clinic " dermatology "
but I write it in work reference letter as " physician's assistant " and only stamped with clinic's stamp? is that fine ?
I didn't provide experience letter from wezaret el se77a as if i never worked there :S all because the bureaucracy and routine, it's hell. Try to obtain your experience elsewhere and if you only worked at the government then you must know someone in wezara or modereyet el se7a to help you get the experience letter in the format you wish, even if you have to write it yourself and have them sign and stamp it
mofradat moratab should be enough as for monthly or annual salary, they call it pay slips you can provide a few ones from recent months, translating them will be too difficult for the translator though.
ta2meen doesnt matter, some people provide it but cic never asked for it

I need you to be careful with one thing, when you apply to immigration you choose your occupation, let's say for example it's general physician, there's a specific noc for it, and specific job duties, so when you points for having 2 years masalan experience in it, they all have to be in the same occupation
physician assistant is a total different job, and if you add it it won't count

I'm not sure about self or family employment, ask some of the experienced members on this forum
I dont know about investment certificates, but I think cic requires liquid funds, do ask someone else though.

No I didnt stamp my experience letter anywhere out of the clinic, just the clinic stamp and owner's signing.

Let me know if you have any further questions I hope I can help

Reactions: loonymango

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
I didn't provide experience letter from wezaret el se77a as if i never worked there :S all because the bureaucracy and routine, it's hell. Try to obtain your experience elsewhere and if you only worked at the government then you must know someone in wezara or modereyet el se7a to help you get the experience letter in the format you wish, even if you have to write it yourself and have them sign and stamp it
mofradat moratab should be enough as for monthly or annual salary, they call it pay slips you can provide a few ones from recent months, translating them will be too difficult for the translator though.
ta2meen doesnt matter, some people provide it but cic never asked for it

I need you to be careful with one thing, when you apply to immigration you choose your occupation, let's say for example it's general physician, there's a specific noc for it, and specific job duties, so when you points for having 2 years masalan experience in it, they all have to be in the same occupation
physician assistant is a total different job, and if you add it it won't count

I'm not sure about self or family employment, ask some of the experienced members on this forum
I dont know about investment certificates, but I think cic requires liquid funds, do ask someone else though.

No I didnt stamp my experience letter anywhere out of the clinic, just the clinic stamp and owner's signing.

Let me know if you have any further questions I hope I can help
Does internship year including a year of experience because i actually include it?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
johnhanna62 said:
Does internship year including a year of experience because i actually include it?
CIC doesn't accept UNPAID internships as experience

Yours is paid, it should be accepted

But be clever, when you request the experience letter from the government tell them to add the internship year to your experience letter (not a separate letter)

My experience letter in arabic (which i didn;t use) from the government said something like "he has been hired since 01/01/2011 until the present, which was changed to 01/01/2010 after adding the internship year to his experience"

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
CIC doesn't accept UNPAID internships as experience

Yours is paid, it should be accepted

But be clever, when you request the experience letter from the government tell them to add the internship year to your experience letter (not a separate letter)

My experience letter in arabic (which i didn;t use) from the government said something like "he has been hired since 01/01/2011 until the present, which was changed to 01/01/2010 after adding the internship year to his experience"
it's already added to my experience letter from the government..

I will submit it as it is... w rabna yostor, i hate that i can't get a letter of what i am actually doing and working just because of this bureaucracy!!!
can't do anymore actually :( .. wish me luck