+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I don't buy into it, sorry.. no way OINP is understaffed than NB or SK.

the situation is dire.. finalizing 6000 application in 3 months is 100 nominations per day! simply cannot happen!
NB and SK play things smart, they take in 700~1500 max applicants every now and then, hence, being able to process this amount. On the other hand Ontario delayed its system in 2015, and someone made a faulty system for them, imagine a province that asks people to recreate their profile many times until they get picked up! I imagine if that happened here in Egypt, we would have ranted all the way about it. They had not planned to get that flood of applicants! And i couldn't agree more with u about what the were they doing the first half of 2016. the pace was slow, till they hired some temp staff to process this amount of applications, now what they did is hire analysts for the rest of the application processing after AOR. I do not expect them to finish 6000 applicants this year, however if they pick up the pace a bit it is very very feasible to process that number by march 2017, so Dec applicants can be nominated by Dec/Jan (mind the Christmas vacation starting 23rd Dec till 1st Jan), again that are just our hopes maybe these speculations will prove wrong, and everything is taken to mid 2017.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
NB and SK play things smart, they take in 700~1500 max applicants every now and then, hence, being able to process this amount. On the other hand Ontario delayed its system in 2015, and someone made a faulty system for them, imagine a province that asks people to recreate their profile many times until they get picked up! I imagine if that happened here in Egypt, we would have ranted all the way about it. They had not planned to get that flood of applicants! And i couldn't agree more with u about what the were they doing the first half of 2016. the pace was slow, till they hired some temp staff to process this amount of applications, now what they did is hire analysts for the rest of the application processing after AOR. I do not expect them to finish 6000 applicants this year, however if they pick up the pace a bit it is very very feasible to process that number by march 2017, so Dec applicants can be nominated by Dec/Jan (mind the Christmas vacation starting 23rd Dec till 1st Jan), again that are just our hopes maybe these speculations will prove wrong, and everything is taken to mid 2017.
it is planned, they wanted 5400 and they got them then they stopped.
it's all the same: whether you get 700 in a month and process then get another 700, or you get all of the lot first then you stop intake and process.. if SK can muster 700 in a month, sure as hell ON can crunch 5400 in 9 months!
something is definitely happening behind the scenes and they don't say.
mind you, they officially do not process applications in Dec and Jan.

this is becoming a really silly joke by now! :(

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

Thank you for the great thread. It provides a lot of required assistance for those going through the process.

I think it would be very useful we could create our own A-Z guide for Egyptians for EE process & perhaps we can expand it to include PNP stream processes.

If anyone is interested in doing this or can offer help, please let me know.

Thanks.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need help regarding proof of funds. I know I read somewhere on cic site that you can have checks in your name as proof of funds. I currently have investments and explained in my letter for the oinp application that those checks are due end of the year dec/Jan. I renew them every year since I am still in egypt. I submitted those checks translated with explaination for OINP. Could those be rejected? I showed mine and my husbands salary income, but the bulk for settlement in Canada comes from these checks. Any help?

hanymlm

Oct 2, 2016
Dear All ,

Can anyone please guide me my score is 382 ,which provinces can give provincial nomination for overseas dentists without having licence .I also heard the Ontario closed it is nominee program .Moreover , how can I get a job offer in any province Skill 0 or B non regulated profession which can boost my CRS score ? .

I require your help please guys .

this is my whatapp
Hany

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
hanymlm said:
Dear All ,

Can anyone please guide me my score is 382 ,which provinces can give provincial nomination for overseas dentists without having licence .I also heard the Ontario closed it is nominee program .Moreover , how can I get a job offer in any province Skill 0 or B non regulated profession which can boost my CRS score ? .

I require your help please guys .

this is my whatapp
Hany
I think the only province is ontario and its closed at the moment

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Ya gama3a can anyone describe how does an affidavit look like and whats written in it,plus what is needed to get an english birth certificate plus marriage certificate

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Ya gama3a can anyone describe how does an affidavit look like and whats written in it,plus what is needed to get an english birth certificate plus marriage certificate
Salam Alikom Wolverine17 :D

Regarding the Translation Affidavit at eAPR federal stage for Express Entry, I submitted the following Letter which was signed and stamped by the Translator as well as the Lawyer. I can't say it's a 100% gauranteed as my application is still under process at the moment, but it'll give you an idea of how it looks like:

===========================================

Affidavit of Translation

CITY OF ******** .
COUNTRY OF ******** .

I, ********, do solemnly declare that:
1. I am sufficiently proficient in English and Arabic languages and can read, write and understand the same.
2. I gained my understanding of the English language from ********
3. I have verified the following documents which are listed as follows:
4. The contents of the attached documents are the same as the contents of the Arabic documents.

I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation of these documents is a faithful translation from the Arabic .language.

(Signature of Translator)

(Print Name)

Subscribed to and sworn before me this ******** day of ******** , ******** .
(Signature of Notary Public - City of Khobar ., Country of Saudi Arabia ..

(Print, type or stamp commissioned name of Notary Public)

Regarding the English copies of the birth certificate and the marriage certificate, I translated them both at a licenced translator and had them notarized afterwards by the lawyer. They both went through successfully at the Province Nomination stage. I also submitted them at the eAPR stage and right now I'm waiting for the decision.

I hope that will help you out with your enquiries.

All the best En Shaa Allah :D

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
ayman74 said:
Salam Alikom Wolverine17 :D

Regarding the Translation Affidavit at eAPR federal stage for Express Entry, I submitted the following Letter which was signed and stamped by the Translator as well as the Lawyer. I can't say it's a 100% gauranteed as my application is still under process at the moment, but it'll give you an idea of how it looks like:

Affidavit of Translation

CITY OF ******** .
COUNTRY OF ******** .

I, ********, do solemnly declare that:
1. I am sufficiently proficient in English and Arabic languages and can read, write and understand the same.
2. I gained my understanding of the English language from ********
3. I have verified the following documents which are listed as follows:
4. The contents of the attached documents are the same as the contents of the Arabic documents.

I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation of these documents is a faithful translation from the Arabic .language.

(Signature of Translator)

(Print Name)

Subscribed to and sworn before me this ******** day of ******** , ******** .
(Signature of Notary Public - City of Khobar ., Country of Saudi Arabia ..

(Print, type or stamp commissioned name of Notary Public)

Regarding the English copies of the birth certificate and the marriage certificate, I translated them both at a licenced translator and had them notarized afterwards by the lawyer. They both went through successfully at the Province Nomination stage. I also submitted them at the eAPR stage and right now I'm waiting for the decision.

I hope that will help you out with your enquiries.

All the best En Shaa Allah :D
Thanks bro,regarding my birth and marriage certificates thats what i also did just translating them but wasnt sure if its better to translate them from an authorized party or not needed,my translations was done at a translation office named al amira nourhan in alexandria not sure if anyone heard about it,will have to look it up when am home and send you the format,am not really sure that it looks like the one you sent me .thanks and gd luck to u

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks bro,regarding my birth and marriage certificates thats what i also did just translating them but wasnt sure if its better to translate them from an authorized party or not needed,my translations was done at a translation office named al amira nourhan in alexandria not sure if anyone heard about it,will have to look it up when am home and send you the format,am not really sure that it looks like the one you sent me .thanks and gd luck to u
You are most welcome :)

All the best :)

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Wolverine, the government issues birth certificates translated from ministry of health and marriage certificates from ministry of justice. It is much cheaper and is the official government document.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
mawcanada said:
Wolverine, the government issues birth certificates translated from ministry of health and marriage certificates from ministry of justice. It is much cheaper and is the official government document.
Do you have any idea what are the papers required to issue these and if someone can do them for
Me?

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband did them for us so not sure, but if they have a copy of the Arabic one it may help, for birth certificate so they need name date of birth and I think name of Mum.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
mawcanada said:
My husband did them for us so not sure, but if they have a copy of the Arabic one it may help, for birth certificate so they need name date of birth and I think name of Mum.
I will be grateful if you could ask him and let me know because am out of egypt ,thanks

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
I will be grateful if you could ask him and let me know because am out of egypt ,thanks
Wolverine ... for birth certificate, let the person take the electronic one in Arabic and go to the ministry of health in lazoghly. For the marriage certificate they need to have an electronic one issued in Arabic from segel el madani and take it to ministry if justice also in lazoghly and they translate it for you.. it is as if the government issued them in English. They do not need any translation or notarizing.