+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Jonjon90

Sep 8, 2016
I am an egyptian dentist, i would like to ask if dental internship after graduation (emtyaz) count as a one-year foreign experience. Thx

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Jonjon90 said:
I am an egyptian dentist, i would like to ask if dental internship after graduation (emtyaz) count as a one-year foreign experience. Thx
I think any paid job can count, if you can prove you actually worked the job/time you claim. Prove it by official documents, internship certificate itself cannot count, ro7 modereyet el se77a w 7awel te3mel shahadet 5ebra

but note that proof of work experience has specific criteria, like job description, working hours per week, monthly or annual salary..etc

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIbraheem said:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to prove that i will leave Canada after studying in case that i am applying for a study permit, how to prove that I have family ties, assets?
My husband has an apartment, and my father is dead and i am the elder daughter for my mother.
Simply provide all your assets (Bank statements and copies of property contracts) for you, your husband, and your close family.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
wildemam said:
Simply provide all your assets (Bank statements and copies of property contracts) for you, your husband, and your close family.
Thank you so much but do you know how to show my husband property as i will apply for work permit also for him, and how much should i have as bank statement ? Should i show bank statement with the 2 years of study plus living expenses as it will be too much or can i only have the first year amount only knowing that there is no one to fund me

Jonjon90

Sep 8, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
I think any paid job can count, if you can prove you actually worked the job/time you claim. Prove it by official documents, internship certificate itself cannot count, ro7 modereyet el se77a w 7awel te3mel shahadet 5ebra

but note that proof of work experience has specific criteria, like job description, working hours per week, monthly or annual salary..etc
What do you mean by internship certificate is not sufficient??

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Jonjon90 said:
What do you mean by internship certificate is not sufficient??
The certificate itself that you have can't be used, cause the proof of work experience has specific requirements like working hours, salary.. etc

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
DIbraheem said:
Thank you so much but do you know how to show my husband property as i will apply for work permit also for him, and how much should i have as bank statement ? Should i show bank statement with the 2 years of study plus living expenses as it will be too much or can i only have the first year amount only knowing that there is no one to fund me
the way it worked with me (i was going alone for study) is that i provided a proof of property ownership worth the full study period of stay including tuition and other living fees. I had been denied a visa the first time i applied, so to be safe gather all that u can prove and present it within the application for visa (include car ownership, home ownership contracts with their translations, Bank statements...etc.)

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
the way it worked with me (i was going alone for study) is that i provided a proof of property ownership worth the full study period of stay including tuition and other living fees. I had been denied a visa the first time i applied, so to be safe gather all that u can prove and present it within the application for visa (include car ownership, home ownership contracts with their translations, Bank statements...etc.)
So you didn't show bank statement, you only showed property which worth the whole amount?
Also what were the reasons behind the denial at first time? Did the officer mention them?
And in my case we don't have anybody to fund us though i am not sure if i have to show bank statement for the 1st year only or for the whole duration?

Jonjon90

Sep 8, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Wolverine and maged, I'm sure you don't need the words bachelor or master, WES recognition of 5 years of professional study in dentistry is enough

Wolverine, im a dentist too and I'm in the pool, let me know if you need any help
The date we first became qualified to practice this profession is it the same as date of graduation or what?

Jonjon90

Sep 8, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Wolverine and maged, I'm sure you don't need the words bachelor or master, WES recognition of 5 years of professional study in dentistry is enough

Wolverine, im a dentist too and I'm in the pool, let me know if you need any help
What is the date we first became qualified to practice this profeesion ? Is it the same as date of graduation?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
DIbraheem said:
So you didn't show bank statement, you only showed property which worth the whole amount?
Also what were the reasons behind the denial at first time? Did the officer mention them?
And in my case we don't have anybody to fund us though i am not sure if i have to show bank statement for the 1st year only or for the whole duration?
You can show bank of course bank statements, however, those should only be part of the proof of funds if the amount in the bank is not sufficient. The rejection came the first time as : the visa officer is not convinced that the applicant will leave Canada after the period of study. the funds you show SHOULD be sufficient for the whole study period, not only the first year, the officer calculates 12,000 CAD$ per person + tuition fees and multiplies that by the number of years..if what you show as funds is less that this amount, your visa might get rejected..also take care that when you provide asset contacts, the price of such asset should be included or written within such contract.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Jonjon90 said:
The date we first became qualified to practice this profession is it the same as date of graduation or what?
Yes it is the date on your graduation certificate, says something like (on (date) we decided to grant (name) the degree of (degree name))

Reactions: loonymango

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys
Landed on 9-9 and trying to access my PR status since that time but system is unable to find my status.
Is that normal ?
Secondly; if my wife and kid live there and got my citizinship while I am living in ny home country and four years passed out of five.Is there a chance to renew my PR as my wife and kid are citizen at that time ?
Thanks in advance !

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Hi guys wanted to ask if the college official certificate is required or efada is ok
only final certificate + transcript