+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Shabab
Two questions please ;
After landing ; how long could some one stay out of Canada and secure his PR would be renewed ?
Some say you need to stay 6 months in and 6 out every year
Others say you need to complete 3 years out of 5 in Canada with no restrictions ..
Please advise ?!
Secondly, If I hve a lrovince nomination ; Am I restricted to lice in it to renew the PR ?
Thankss

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Shabab
Two questions please ;
After landing ; how long could some one stay out of Canada and secure his PR would be renewed ?
Some say you need to stay 6 months in and 6 out every year
Others say you need to complete 3 years out of 5 in Canada with no restrictions ..
Please advise ?!
Secondly, If I hve a lrovince nomination ; Am I restricted to lice in it to renew the PR ?
Thankss
No restrictions but need to stay 2 out of 5 years to renew PR. You don't nees to live in the nominating province to get your PR renewed

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Doda said:
No restrictions but need to stay 2 out of 5 years to renew PR. You don't nees to live in the nominating province to get your PR renewed
Thanks bro
So if I land for example today, I can stay three years in my home country then followed by 2 years in Canada and I can renew my PR Correct??
Secondly, heard you need to sign a paper at the immigration office when you land that you will stay in the nominating province any news?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Thanks bro
So if I land for example today, I can stay three years in my home country then followed by 2 years in Canada and I can renew my PR Correct??
Secondly, heard you need to sign a paper at the immigration office when you land that you will stay in the nominating province any news?
Your welcome,
Yes you can stay elsewhere after landing and come after 3 years to stay 2.
I wasn't PNP so I don't know about that paper.
Good luck

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I have a question if anyone paid CIC fees recently (after Egypt central bank restrictions on credit cards); did you face any difficulty paying the CIC fees? I reckon it's around 1000CAD per person?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Thanks bro
I did not need to sign any thing relating to nominating province at the Border at Niagra. They had no idea that I am PNP anyway. They told me that I need to stay in Canada for 2 years out of every five years.

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I have a question if anyone paid CIC fees recently (after Egypt central bank restrictions on credit cards); did you face any difficulty paying the CIC fees? I reckon it's around 1000CAD per person?
I paid in March with amount ~ 1400 CAD , no issues faced me, don't worry, you can call you bank before payment as not to hold the payment (sometimes they do for large amounts with foreign entities)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ahmeddeeb said:
I paid in March with amount ~ 1400 CAD , no issues faced me, don't worry, you can call you bank before payment as not to hold the payment (sometimes they do for large amounts with foreign entities)
thank you

Sh19yo

Dec 28, 2015
Hello Everyone!

My husband and I are planning for a short landing in Toronto by the end of August till mid September. Can anyone give me a clue about the weather during this time, noting that we have two kids who will be accompanying us?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sh19yo said:
Hello Everyone!

My husband and I are planning for a short landing in Toronto by the end of August till mid September. Can anyone give me a clue about the weather during this time, noting that we have two kids who will be accompanying us?
AUGUST - SEPTEMBER in Canada are FEBRUARY-MARCH in Egypt.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
wildemam said:
AUGUST - SEPTEMBER in Canada are FEBRUARY-MARCH in Egypt.
I beg to differ :)

I spent most of my summers in Toronto, growing up..

August - September are quite humid and warm... with humidity, it'll usually feel like 25-28 C during the day, and 15-19 C in the evening/night. It's more like April/May in Egypt

Do note that it does rain quite often though.. on average 3 times a week... but still all in all, bring your seify clothes, and perhaps some long sleeved shirts for when it rains

jedward

Jan 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
I have a few questions for those of you who landed already or anyone who have an idea about the below issues.

1] do I need to certify from elkhargey or Canada embassy stamp on a shahadet bayanat proving that i have driving experience more than 10 years to facilitate getting a driving license [g3] from Canada?.

2] do I need to certify shahadet melad [ birth certificate] for issuing the health card in Canada?

I'm asking because i received conflicting responses from people who are already there.
hope someone with insights to these issues can clarify this for me.

thanks a lot for your help

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jedward said:
Hello everyone,
I have a few questions for those of you who landed already or anyone who have an idea about the below issues.

1] do I need to certify from elkhargey or Canada embassy stamp on a shahadet bayanat proving that i have driving experience more than 10 years to facilitate getting a driving license [g3] from Canada?.

2] do I need to certify shahadet melad [ birth certificate] for issuing the health card in Canada?

I'm asking because i received conflicting responses from people who are already there.
hope someone with insights to these issues can clarify this for me.

thanks a lot for your help
I don't know about the first question but regarding the second, you don't need your birth certificate for anything here in Canada. Just your passport and landing documents are sufficient. You moght be asked for proof of address but again no birth certificate.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
birth certificates are needed for children school admission, it must be translated by Egyptian Ministry of Health as they include the vaccination records.

about the first question: no harm in getting the certificate attested just in case