Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
Msa2 El fol ya regala w t7ya Masr 8) ,

Teslam ya Waleed for creating the room.

I am Amr. PNP nova scotia outland. now in Maadi, Cairo

CRS 438, NSNP 9 Nov 2015 -> CRS 1038 -> ITA 13 Nov 2015

I had all my docs collected, scanned and good to go...but i have some questions.

at the upload stage the system generates a customized list based on each applicant circumstances..for me, he didn't ask me to supply a: national id and birth certificate. b: the nomination certificate. however, i had all these jpg scanned.

1-should i insert the photos of these docs in the explanation letter?

i have only one passport and i only traveled once outside egypt last month for 6 days only

2-in the passport/travel document upload box and in the police certificate upload box, it is written in front of them "multiple"..anyone has an idea why??

and most importantly i had my medical 5 dec 2015 at the angloamerican hospital their system is electronic and you leave with a printout from the system to upload

TOP QUESTION 3-the last line has the following statement: "you have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations" I only noticed last week, I called the hospital, the secretary assured me it is ok adn the consent was uploaded online to CIC sysyem after they gave me the printout..i am quite skeptic..has anyone had the same?? and btw the PR apps should be labeled non-ede worker, right?

thanks in advance fellow citizens :-*

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
انتو مننا يا باشا والله.
You're more than welcome to elaborate and ask.
7obbe.

AmrMagdy said:
Msa2 El fol ya regala w t7ya Masr 8) ,

Teslam ya Waleed for creating the room.

I am Amr. PNP nova scotia outland. now in Maadi, Cairo

CRS 438, NSNP 9 Nov 2015 -> CRS 1038 -> ITA 13 Nov 2015

I had all my docs collected, scanned and good to go...but i have some questions.

at the upload stage the system generates a customized list based on each applicant circumstances..for me, he didn't ask me to supply a: national id and birth certificate. b: the nomination certificate. however, i had all these jpg scanned.

1-should i insert the photos of these docs in the explanation letter?

i have only one passport and i only traveled once outside egypt last month for 6 days only

2-in the passport/travel document upload box and in the police certificate upload box, it is written in front of them "multiple"..anyone has an idea why??

and most importantly i had my medical 5 dec 2015 at the angloamerican hospital their system is electronic and you leave with a printout from the system to upload

TOP QUESTION 3-the last line has the following statement: "you have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations" I only noticed last week, I called the hospital, the secretary assured me it is ok adn the consent was uploaded online to CIC sysyem after they gave me the printout..i am quite skeptic..has anyone had the same?? and btw the PR apps should be labeled non-ede worker, right?

thanks in advance fellow citizens :-*
1. National ID or birth certificate are not needed for EE application (perhaps they were in your PNP application). For the nomination letter I guess it wouldn't hurt uploading it in the LOE but I presume you insert your nomination reference number somewhere in the application so this isn't really needed either.

2. It says that for everyone. However do make sure to check the criteria for the police certificates and if you're supposed to provide more than one make sure that you do so.

3. Mine says consent was given and I do remember the doctor telling me about this and asking me to sign somewhere. I guess if they've changed it when they sent to CIC it should be Ok but it's worth another call to double check me thinky. Non-ede worker is right.

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
UFA..thanks bro
for question number 3, just for confirmation,

you had your medical done in 2015, for express entry,electronic i.e handed in a printout frm the system. right??

if so.. I will go to them tomorrow w asharsha7lohom :mad: :mad:

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries man. Yes all is correct. Make sure you speak with the same doctor or someone who also does medical checks for CIC to make sure they understand what you're talking about. Bas I don't think it will be a problem if they've forgotten. I think CIC knows that clinics will sometimes forget stuff etc.

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
eshta ya sa7by

i will go to hospital tomorrow 9 morning and i will update you

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
I have been in the hospital today morning and everyone told me it's ok to have the printout without the consent as long as the consent is upladed later..the case which was the same as Gego2 who did the medical in the same hospital and everything went fine with him..

I will submit the file today, wish me good luck guys

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
tomneversfield said:
shabaab.. el 7amdu lellaah I got PPR just two days ago.. was very unexpected because the average timeline is 5-6 months... I was expecting PPR by mid/late January...
3o2balko kolloko insha Allah!

My timeline is in my signature! Good luck to you all!
Alf mabroook tomneversfield!! Im glad your NOC thing wasnt an issue. It gives me hope as well!! I hope we all get PPR soon inshAllah!

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Saba7 el fol ya shabab

Two questions if you can help with;
1- Do we need to translate PCC issued from Egypt and where?
2-I had many travels since I used to work in gulf and not all stamps are not clear on my passport so I can't remember each trip from when till when and how many days..Is it mandatory? if yes, any advice?

Thanks in advance..

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
hambousha said:
Saba7 el fol ya shabab

2-I had many travels since I used to work in gulf and not all stamps are not clear on my passport so I can't remember each trip from when till when and how many days..Is it mandatory? if yes, any advice?

Thanks in advance..
1) Yes, you need to translate your Egyptian PCC. I'm not sure where though, my brother helped translate it for me in Canada.
2) No, not really. I also live in the gulf, and I travel to Bahrain for example almost every weekend. I did not list down every single trip. Though my application hasnt been approved yet, so I'm only giving you my opinion.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Exactly
My problem that I lived in Khobar and I used to go to bahrain everyweekend..Cant state all of them
Regarding PCC , people advised me to translate it in Ministry of Justice ?! Any advice shabab ?

wassimgiskandar

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Exactly
My problem that I lived in Khobar and I used to go to bahrain everyweekend..Cant state all of them
Regarding PCC , people advised me to translate it in Ministry of Justice ?! Any advice shabab ?
Regarding the travels I don't really know, I stated all my travels. Regarding the translations I translated the PCC in a public notary along with the regular translations.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
My wife does not have ielts or ECA..
I am the main applicant and U have both..
Does this affect the EE application?
Thanks

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
hambousha said:
Exactly
wow dude! lol. i live in Khobar too, and I go to Bahrain every weekend as well. I put it down only once on my travel history. My visits to Bahrain are usually less than 24 hours, so I couldnt be bothered.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
hambousha said:
Guys
My wife does not have ielts or ECA..
I am the main applicant and U have both..
Does this affect the EE application?
Thanks
It good to have these for your wife to gain more points, but if not possible it doesn't matter.

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
hambousha said:
Saba7 el fol ya shabab

Thanks in advance..
saba7 el ward..
I can only answer the first question..if you were speaking about the Egyptian pcc..certainly YES..it is issued in neither english or french, therefore it has to be translated..
where??..you have 2 options:
1)ministry of justice, Lazoughli square, 14th floor. for less than 30 LE and you will wait for 30 or 45 min.
2)any certified translation office, I recommend Naddoury Nahas. Isis building, Lazoughli st. Garden City in front of the british embassy. 70 Le for document. you will wait for 15 min if you show up before 12 pm otherwise you will be asked to pick it next morning