+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EhabHassaneen said:
So sorry to hear your story with VFS, I can imagine the situation ... This is insane.
I'll tell you a joke regarding this **** . Wallahy wallahy this happened ... I'm staying in their office waiting for my turn to collect the Biometrics and there was a girl applying for a study permit ( Paper Based ). The employee who was a girl told her " fill this APPLICATIONS with a Pencil and show it to me when I say OK erase the pencil lines and write it with a Pen " the girl replied " Fill all this TWICE " the employee said YUP with a very sarcastic laugh. ( Nafsyat Mo3akada )
Hi Ehab.. had your BG check ever started ?

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
White knight 22 said:
Hi Ehab.. had your BG check ever started ?
Unfortunately, No my friend.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EhabHassaneen said:
Unfortunately, No my friend.
So you got you ppr request without any change in mycic that's what i can get or the passport request was for your tourist visa?!!
i'm from Egypt and my BG check went in progress but i doubt that cairo VO has anything to do with our applications!! they r processed centrally in Ottawa unless a red flag comes up so they might ask for local visa office for assistance no more or less..most of papers can be verified from issuing authorities like IELTS and ECA and in my case i have PCC from several countries so no advantages that cairo vo have over Ottawa but experience letter and financial proof which is a matter of phone call

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
EhabHassaneen said:
Hey Folks,

So happy to see this gathering from Egyptians and many thanks for the admin of this thread.
Gentlemen I need to share my limited experience with you, brainstorm and conclude some facts.

--> Our files is being processed here in Egypt ( In the Canadian Embassy ), CIC can't verify the submitted documents from us or to figure out either the submitted documents are genuine and from the designated authorities or not!!
I'll share my experiment in Canada Visitor Visa on Mach 2015 ....

I travel to the U.S 3 times per year supporting my current job, so I decided not to come back directly to Egypt and visit Canada for a couple of weeks to explore the country, visit some friends, check the climate .... etc

Submitted all required docs on My CIC, same as we did for EE then got an email within a week to go to Canadian Embassy for collecting my Biometrics ( Fingerprints and photo ).
Next day I went to Canadian Embassy with my passport and the sent Email from CIC. They said ...
No, we process ONLY the Immigration files here ( Express Entry & Quebec ), Visitor Visa, Biometrics and all related TRV's process in VFS-Global office ( Mourad St ).
I had a little chat with the Egyptian employee regarding how you process the files?! I thought CIC do everything. He replied ... CIC check the basics ( IELTS, ECA, Age and Eligibility) then they send the file to us to verify the submitted docs then they make the decision ... This is the route of our files what I meant to say.

However I went to VFS-Global and gave them my Biometrics and in 2 weeks I got an Email from VFS-Global states that my Visa is approved and please send your passport to stamp the Visa for you !!!. While MyCIC page is Review for eligibility .... In process.
Sent my passport and received it back after 3 days and after a week CIC changed to Approved and Closed.

What I need to tell is the slow motion is coming from The Canadian Embassy in Cairo not from CIC. They review paper by paper all the documents we've submitted. But, let's assume the number of files they have ( my opinion at most 100 file ) why they take all this time??!!

Sorry if I made it long ... But really waiting is stressful.
I wondered how people before EE stayed 2 to 3 years to Immigrate.
I wish best of luck for us all.

Thanks & Regards
Ehab
Interesting. So for me, living in Saudi Arabia, my files will be sent to the local visa office in Saudi Arabia for approval? I thought these approvals were made at the central Ottawa visa office in Canada! Can you please explain again?

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
Hey Guys,

@ White knight 22 : Yes, the whole story was for Visitor-Visa. But eventually I had a little conversation with the embassy employee who confirmed that CIC ( Ottawa ) make the basic eligibility which Age, IELTS, ECA, review your PNP or LMIA ..etc then they pass the file to LVO for Background Check ( PCC, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate ... etc ) and LVO write a report for CIC to make the Decision which is 100% CIC solemnly decision .
" Please note this is my private point of view and my own analysis "​

@hossamo33 : My own opinion is Yes ... they may use Jeddah or Riyadh LVO as the Saudi's Government has copies of all your information to Check your Background then CIC make the decision .

Nice to have this chat with you fellows ...

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
Kindly Help me ,
I'm going to apply the next week after receiving ITA on Nov 27th , but the bank refused to include the date of opening of the accounts in the bank statement (QNB) , So what can I do with this issue ? Any suggestions ?

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bta5do Fals6ene m3akom?? :D

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hsalaheldeen said:
Kindly Help me ,
I'm going to apply the next week after receiving ITA on Nov 27th , but the bank refused to include the date of opening of the accounts in the bank statement (QNB) , So what can I do with this issue ? Any suggestions ?
Not needed unless your account is less than 6 months old (ie you're showing statements for less than 6 months).

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
sorry for the possibly redundant post.
just to confirm, I need to translate a police certificate and birth certificates. I got conflicting opinions about whether to authenticate it from the foreign affairs first, or just get it translated at certified translator?
Thanks

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince5 said:
Guys
sorry for the possibly redundant post.
just to confirm, I need to translate a police certificate and birth certificates. I got conflicting opinions about whether to authenticate it from the foreign affairs first, or just get it translated at certified translator?
Thanks
khetm el khargia is not necessary for any document u r submitting to CIC .. from my personal experience when i wanted to translate my PCC it hasn't any kind o stamp on it so my translator advised me to get any stamp on it to be in the safe side ..so i went to (moderyat amn iskndria) and stamped it in less than 2 mins free of charge .. so again there is no need at all to go to Ministry of foreign affairs whatever the reason

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Bta5do Fals6ene m3akom?? :D
انتو مننا يا باشا والله.
You're more than welcome to elaborate and ask.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
White knight 22 said:
khetm el khargia is not necessary for any document u r submitting to CIC .. from my personal experience when i wanted to translate my PCC it hasn't any kind o stamp on it so my translator advised me to get any stamp on it to be in the safe side ..so i went to (moderyat amn iskndria) and stamped it in less than 2 mins free of charge .. so again there is no need at all to go to Ministry of foreign affairs whatever the reason
My PCC was issued through the Egyptian Consulate in Montreal. They used a "translate stamp" for the conclusion part, which saved me the translation effort. The whole PCC is in Arabic/English. So it is better to get the conclusion translated at "Ministry of Justice". No "tasdee2 Khargia" is needed at all.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
shabaab.. el 7amdu lellaah I got PPR just two days ago.. was very unexpected because the average timeline is 5-6 months... I was expecting PPR by mid/late January...
3o2balko kolloko insha Allah!

My timeline is in my signature! Good luck to you all!

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
tomneversfield said:
shabaab.. el 7amdu lellaah I got PPR just two days ago.. was very unexpected because the average timeline is 5-6 months... I was expecting PPR by mid/late January...
3o2balko kolloko insha Allah!

My timeline is in my signature! Good luck to you all!
Congratss !!I hope this will be the case of all very soon ISA

jedward

Jan 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
I have a question: i traveled outside of Egypt 7 years ago. do i need to upload the old passport and the foreign visa page or not.
also, My IELTS certificate has the old passport number. would that be an issue?

Thanks for your advice