wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wassimgiskandar said:
Hey man, thanks for your reply.

Regarding the bank statement I supplied savings certificates as well worth more than the required amount and an LOE explaining that it generates interest to the current account. My travel history is rich with travelling to europe and USA and I obtained my MSc degree from the UK where I spent 16 months, so I guess that should count for me.

Regarding the omission it is not hiding any info as the whole page is available and I have the originals ready to be sent anytime.

For the work experience I am not claiming points for my part time I only mentioned it in the personal history, the issue is that the full time job for 2 years that I am claiming points for is not mentioned in my previous visitor visa application, I attached an LOE saying I did not mention it as it was hard to obtain and it was easier for me to obtain the one for the part time job ( I was working both jobs), I attached the visa refusal letter with the requested Schedule A to be more clear and may be save them the time to open my previous application.

I tried to be as punctual as possible in explaining my situation and hopefully it will go smoothly.
1- as long as the saving certificates (called here a Guaranteed Saving Certificate, GIC) covers more than the needed funds, you are OK. I have mutual funds (شهادات صندوق استثماري) here that contain more than half the needed funds. They accept all forms of savings that you can obtain whenever you decide.

3- That shouldn't be an issue as long as the margin has no details.

2- So your issue is that you did not mention the work in visa application. I do not think it's something. However, they are probably going to call your employer and ask him about details of your work, so get this prepared.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
American/Egyptian residing in the states since 2007... Received ITA on July 17th while vacationing in Sa7il.. Proceeded with Medical exams in Zamalek and Feesh/tashbeeh during the last couple of days of July before heading back to the States. Submitted my application on 8/10, and my BG check went into progress on 11/25. Hoping to get another update by early/mid January insha Allah. Good luck to you all!
Hope to see you soon in Canada! You can enter the country anyway, so hope to see you residing in Canada :)
Good luck, dude!

wassimgiskandar

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
1- as long as the saving certificates (called here a Guaranteed Saving Certificate, GIC) covers more than the needed funds, you are OK. I have mutual funds (شهادات صندوق استثماري) here that contain more than half the needed funds. They accept all forms of savings that you can obtain whenever you decide.

3- That shouldn't be an issue as long as the margin has no details.

2- So your issue is that you did not mention the work in visa application. I do not think it's something. However, they are probably going to call your employer and ask him about details of your work, so get this prepared.
That's good then, I guess I won't have any financial problems, and regarding the documents I would definitely complain if they reject me without even asking for a clear scan if they find it not clear, and my previous employer know they might call him to verify and he has a copy of the letter to confirm everything correctly if contacted.

I guess there is not much to be done now except waiting painfully :-X and hoping my case officer will be merciful on me :D fingers crossed for everyone!!

The_departed

May 8, 2015
Sba7 elwatd ya basha
I need your help with something, I received a PR from Ontario but I'm a FSW Outland and I don't have any connection to Ontario, never been there, no friends tone family members and no work contracts. What is your assessment for my chances? Do you think a letter of intent to reside in Ontario is enough without showing links whatsoever to ontario?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
wildemam said:
Hope to see you soon in Canada! You can enter the country anyway, so hope to see you residing in Canada :)
Good luck, dude!
Same here, would be great to have a reunion with fellow forum members, especially Egyptians tub3an!
Yeah I come to Toronto regularly... I spend about a week there every 6 months... Do you live there or in Egypt right now?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
The_departed said:
Sba7 elwatd ya basha
I need your help with something, I received a PR from Ontario but I'm a FSW Outland and I don't have any connection to Ontario, never been there, no friends tone family members and no work contracts. What is your assessment for my chances? Do you think a letter of intent to reside in Ontario is enough without showing links whatsoever to ontario?
I have almost your same case ya kebeer :D
from what i have known so far by asking..apply for jobs online, just the application shows that you are serious about residing in Ontario..try to find any friend of yours there to be in the connections to Ontario..apparently in this forum several people had no connections to Ontario and they managed to get the nomination.

jedward

Jan 12, 2013
hello everyone,
I have an issue that i need your opinion on:
My passport has a small error in the arabic address as the building number is written as 11 instead of 111. could that pose a problem during the application post ITA [already received ITA but haven't send application yet]. Also i was told that the passport does not need translation is this correct?

Thanks for your support and good luck to everyone in your applications

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
Opaaa ...

Nice to see you here guys !!..

Good Luck.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jedward said:
hello everyone,
I have an issue that i need your opinion on:
My passport has a small error in the arabic address as the building number is written as 11 instead of 111. could that pose a problem during the application post ITA [already received ITA but haven't send application yet]. Also i was told that the passport does not need translation is this correct?

Thanks for your support and good luck to everyone in your applications
Go and fix ur passport , it takes a week max.. Egyptian passport works .there's no need for translation

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

Thanks for the effort.

I received my ITA about 2 weeks ago, I used to live in the US. so i require FBI police certificate which takes up to 11 weeks. I will apply anyway attaching a letter of explanation. do you know would they place my application on hold or go ahead with the processing ( apparently everyone is complaining on how slow is the FBI? anyone with an experience of that
2. I am at NOC 4012-4011, one of the universities i worked at provided me with all the details i want for my HR letter except the salary! which they totally refuse to mention. I got paid cash so technically i cant prove it. How big of a deal is it?

Thank you ya regala

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forgot to ask
Egyptian Police Certificates, where do you translate them?
Thanks

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
Prince5 said:
Forgot to ask
Egyptian Police Certificates, where do you translate them?
Thanks
Go to the police station you belong to and you'll Issue it OR they'll tell you where to get it.

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, but i am referring to the translation of the PC,?

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince5 said:
Thanks, but i am referring to the translation of the PC,?
i translated mine in Nadoury & Nahas law offices which is located in front of US embassy, garden city .. they r professional and price is decent
http://www.nadourynahas.com/
Make sure u tell them it's for Canada so they will supply u with "affidavit" which is mandatory for translated documents to be submitted in CIC