+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Regarding this in the personal history section:

List any organizations XXXXXX has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations.

Should I include being a member in the General Syndicate of Pharmacists since the date of my graduation till now? knowing that my membership ID is written in the HR letter.

And regarding the gift deed .. is it mandatory to show both bank statements of me and my relative who gives me the money? or is it just a paper signed by him?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
maged_mmh said:
thanks for the heads up.

which forms exactly you find them hard?

just to be prepared
The thing is, nothing is hard, I have all the required documents already but a silly mistake can literally ruin your whole application..
Check the "reasons for rejection" thread..
Just be very careful and read instructions carefully

maged_mmh said:
what if there was withdrawal to exchange EGP to USD? do we need to clarify this too?
withdrawals are fine I guess, deposits are the fishy part, they like to see what kind of activity you had last 6 months, and as long as you didn't get 10K USD suddenly you should be fine.

H O N E S T said:

List any organizations XXXXXX has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations.

Should I include being a member in the General Syndicate of Pharmacists since the date of my graduation till now? knowing that my membership ID is written in the HR letter.

And regarding the gift deed .. is it mandatory to show both bank statements of me and my relative who gives me the money? or is it just a paper signed by him?
I wasn't sure about this either (dentist) so I added the syndicate in personal history, better safe than sorry.

I don't know about the gift deed, you can ask one of the experienced members here, the "ready reference" thread is very useful.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellow egyptians....

Can any one please describe the medical exam in the anglo -american hospital for adults and kids specially.
My kid ia very shy he doesnt speak to strangers. And this worries me about the doctor judgment during examination.

Thanks all

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys, How will the devaluation affect our applications if we already submitted, as my current account is now below minimum threshold ?

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
messiry said:
Guys, How will the devaluation affect our applications if we already submitted, as my current account is now below minimum threshold ?
I don't think it will affect your application after you received the AOR.
For me the situation is very tough and I am in a dilemma..
I received the ITA on 2 November 2016 under Ontario provincial nominee program and the bank statement was stable and over the limit till this date according the the past exchange rate (about 6.7 EGP)
Unfortunately the government took the decision of devaluation on 3 November 2016 and Now I have to prove that I have the double!
My brother offered to give me about the half of the required funds in USD to make a balance and I have to open a new account in USD during these days! and also a relative gave me an amount in EGP and I have to prove it by a gift deed.
I really need your advice guys if you have any other opinions!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
I'm almost done collecting my documents. Took the medical and waiting the results (should've been today so probably Sat) and also my bank statement isn't complete so I'll visit the bank again Sunday isA.. then I 'should' be done
Gd luck bro,please pm the medicals details

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
The thing is, nothing is hard, I have all the required documents already but a silly mistake can literally ruin your whole application..

withdrawals are fine I guess, deposits are the fishy part, they like to see what kind of activity you had last 6 months, and as long as you didn't get 10K USD suddenly you should be fine.

I wasn't sure about this either (dentist) so I added the syndicate in personal history, better safe than sorry.

I don't know about the gift deed, you can ask one of the experienced members here, the "ready reference" thread is very useful.
Can you clarify more about the syndicate part because i didnt really get it

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
H O N E S T said:

first question: YES, also include any other international organizations

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:

I bought 11K USD in June, withdrew equivalent in EGP

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
H O N E S T said:
I received the ITA on 2 November 2016 under Ontario provincial nominee program and the bank statement was stable and over the limit till this date according the the past exchange rate (about 6.7 EGP)
Unfortunately the government took the decision of devaluation on 3 November 2016 and Now I have to prove that I have the double!
My brother offered to give me about the half of the required funds in USD to make a balance and I have to open a new account in USD during these days! and also a relative gave me an amount in EGP and I have to prove it by a gift deed.
I think it's would be safe to get the funds from your brother. Afterwards add them to your balance, Also if you could ask your brother to write a letter stating that the amount does not constitute a loan or a future liability. if you could attach your brothers bank statement proving the money was in his account before the transfer to your account.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
H O N E S T said:
Gift deed for sure.

Wolverine17 said:
Gd luck bro,please pm the medicals details
It was quite simple really, there's a link for panel physicians for the CIC for every country, in Egypt there are 2 in Alex and 2 in Cairo, mine was in Mahatet El Raml, his name is Kareem Sidhom, whole thing took 15 mins and costed 350 LE, basic tests as eye sight, chest, heart, skin, height and weight, he asked about any previous surgeries or accidents and all.. then he sent me to a lab (Alex scan) for a chest xray and blood, urine analysis, for TB, HIV, Virus C (cause I'm a dentist) and I'm not sure what the urine was for, lab costed 290 and Xray 140 LE, once the lab sends him the results he should email me with the Proof of Medical Exam for (which I'll upload to my CIC profile) but he didnt send them yet, should be today or I'll call him..

Wolverine17 said:
Can you clarify more about the syndicate part because i didnt really get it
No need to clarify lol, they ask if you have been member of ANY sort of organization, political, youth, educational or professional.. so I listed our dental syndicate

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Gift deed for sure.

It was quite simple really, there's a link for panel physicians for the CIC for every country, in Egypt there are 2 in Alex and 2 in Cairo, mine was in Mahatet El Raml, his name is Kareem Sidhom, whole thing took 15 mins and costed 350 LE, basic tests as eye sight, chest, heart, skin, height and weight, he asked about any previous surgeries or accidents and all.. then he sent me to a lab (Alex scan) for a chest xray and blood, urine analysis, for TB, HIV, Virus C (cause I'm a dentist) and I'm not sure what the urine was for, lab costed 290 and Xray 140 LE, once the lab sends him the results he should email me with the Proof of Medical Exam for (which I'll upload to my CIC profile) but he didnt send them yet, should be today or I'll call him..

No need to clarify lol, they ask if you have been member of ANY sort of organization, political, youth, educational or professional.. so I listed our dental syndicate
Thanks for the detailed answer,well am not participating with the syndicate in any activity other than being a dentist so i have no idea about what to mention in that regards

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks for the detailed answer,well am not participating with the syndicate in any activity other than being a dentist so i have no idea about what to mention in that regards
Neither have I lol, but you are a member and they ask you to mention any organizations you're a member in so

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys do you have any idea if the passport no changes when you renew it or stays the same,am asking this because i just noticed that the passport no is mentioned in the ielts report and am planning to renew my wifes passport