29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys do you have any idea if the passport no changes when you renew it or stays the same,am asking this because i just noticed that the passport no is mentioned in the ielts report and am planning to renew my wifes passport
new passport=new number

it doesn't matter what's on the ielts, the photo and your name are enough

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just reserved for my medical test, they asked me to bring two copies of the medical forms? I couldn't find them on cic site, anyone has a copy of those forms?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mawcanada said:
I just reserved for my medical test, they asked me to bring two copies of the medical forms? I couldn't find them on cic site, anyone has a copy of those forms?
it's not available on the website, they should be supplied by the clinic and the CIC website says that: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
I was only asked to bring my passport and 1 photo, and UCI number if available (which isn't) but that's all. Forms are supplied by the clinic of course, and at the end they didn't even take the photo either they photographed me themselves.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Heathcliff77 said:
I was only asked to bring my passport and 1 photo, and UCI number if available (which isn't) but that's all. Forms are supplied by the clinic of course, and at the end they didn't even take the photo either they photographed me themselves.
was it in Alex or cairo?

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They asked me for 2 photocopies of the passport, 2 photographs, 2 copies of medical form.

I will call them back. I should get my ITA in the next draw but wanted to get the medicals out of the way.....it looks like I have to wait for some sort of letter when I get my ITA right?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mawcanada said:
They asked me for 2 photocopies of the passport, 2 photographs, 2 copies of medical form.

I will call them back. I should get my ITA in the next draw but wanted to get the medicals out of the way.....it looks like I have to wait for some sort of letter when I get my ITA right?

you don't have to wait, they're wrong, they should provide the forms (read the posts above)

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Mine was in Alex

Yes and photocopies of the passport thats right I forgot them, but that was all. You can do an upfront medical or wait after ITA, better wait, cause medical is valid for 1 year, so if you finished your medical for example Nov 10 2016, and received PR anytime later, you'll HAVE to land before Nov 10 2017, so the later the medical the better.

Some clinics request you bring the ITA letter (email) with you, but mine just took a quick look at it like it didn't matter

I think the reason they requested forms is that they're still used to the old system before EE, cause mine wanted UCI number and after I said I'm EE he said oh nevermind just the passport number then.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to land hopefully august so the timing should be ok. I will give them a call and see....I don't want to wait for the ITA.

S

sutyfornow

Wolverine17 said:
Thanks will check it out,anyone who knows if i can or not?
Reached anything? Whether we need license or not to get nominated?

S

sutyfornow

H O N E S T said:
Most of pharmacists apply for Ontario and Quebec programs as there is no job restriction in the selection process. For me I have applied to Ontario nomination program last December and till now I don't know what is going to happen to my file, but I passed the evaluating exam and I have relatives there so I put some hope on that. I noticed that last year Ontario nominated many federal skilled physicians and dentists which are regulated professions.
Generally you can try to increase your IELTS band score because this is a very important factor for the total grand score.
What do you mean by no job restrictions? You mean you can get nominated without being licensed?

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I really need your urgent help.

I signed in normally to my account today, and I was asked to create a new account (after I already signed in).
After I continued and put my account information again, I found out that all the information in my account is gone!!
Everything is gone including my Express Entry applications and messages.

Did anyone face this problem before?
How did you solve it?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kareem

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Mishkawy said:
Guys,

I really need your urgent help.

I signed in normally to my account today, and I was asked to create a new account (after I already signed in).
After I continued and put my account information again, I found out that all the information in my account is gone!!
Everything is gone including my Express Entry applications and messages.

Did anyone face this problem before?
How did you solve it?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kareem
Aw I'm so sorry man, better create a thread and ask experts.