+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
no need to notarize something issued by the government unless it is a requirement..and if so then buddy u will need to see where in jeddah or riyadh do they have a certified notary by canada..search online on the cic for such info..as for the feesh it is safest to do the ink when outside egypt through the embassy however, when in egypt just do the computerized and it has been accepted in the process with all my friends..for the issue of flight tickets, u have to mind that there are various alternatives but do not go for the options with cheap price and long transit times..already the one flight from cairo to toronto is more than 11 hours and it was very long and i git tired...imagine ba2a a 20+ hours journey and waiting in istanbul or frankfurt for 5 or 6 hours!!!! Another point is el wazn..your luggage and how several airlines gives you only small free baggage and then u have to pay...in dollars!!..u have the choice there are a lot of options and many of them will be even cheaper but mind that sometimes there are hidden costs and u will get tired easily..think it over and try to fly direct or maximum one stop..as for foreign airlines some of them will not accept payment in Egyptian pound and we will have to see kaman what will happen in the coming year!!!
Thanks for the reply,well so far the documents that i got translated are my marriage and birth certificates but will issue them from a governmental institute better,got my job contracts,i have no idea what i will
Need in the future to translate or notarize since i didnt recieve ita yet but am trying to keep everything ready

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it looks like the dollar going down our problems with credit cards may soon be solved?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I got my marriage and birth certificates translated and i called the embassy once and they said that they can stamp it so is that enough or translating them from the ministry of health and 3adl is better,also i need someone to explain me what is notarization exactly and what are the papers that need to be notarized

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
mawcanada said:
So it looks like the dollar going down our problems with credit cards may soon be solved?
It's going down on facebook, but in reality it's still the same.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I got my marriage and birth certificates translated and i called the embassy once and they said that they can stamp it so is that enough or translating them from the ministry of health and 3adl is better,also i need someone to explain me what is notarization exactly and what are the papers that need to be notarized
which embassy?

Last I know Canadian embassies don't stamp anything

notarization is توثيق it's stamping by either شهر العقاري or a lawyer with public notary license (not any lawyer)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
which embassy?

Last I know Canadian embassies don't stamp anything

notarization is توثيق it's stamping by either شهر العقاري or a lawyer with public notary license (not any lawyer)
The egyptian embassy not the canadian,may i ask what are the papers needed to be notarized

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
The egyptian embassy not the canadian,may i ask what are the papers needed to be notarized
you'll hardly encounter such doc, only unofficial ones, for example I had to notarize a sales contract of a piece of land in lieu of proof of funds for six months.
normal docs don't need notarization

I heard some people say they notarize the translator affidavit, but this I'm not sure about, any idea on this guys??

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
you'll hardly encounter such doc, only unofficial ones, for example I had to notarize a sales contract of a piece of land in lieu of proof of funds for six months.
normal docs don't need notarization

I heard some people say they notarize the translator affidavit, but this I'm not sure about, any idea on this guys??
Well i have no idea ,i translated my work contracts,birth certificates and marriage certificates but i didnt recieve ita or documents checklist yet,not sure if these need to be notarized

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Well i have no idea ,i translated my work contracts,birth certificates and marriage certificates but i didnt recieve ita or documents checklist yet,not sure if these need to be notarized
only work contract *might* need be notarized, but you can do it in the chamber of commerce instead of paying a lawyer

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
only work contract *might* need be notarized, but you can do it in the chamber of commerce instead of paying a lawyer
I have foreign and egyptian work experience in english already so i think no notarization is required right?the only arabic contacts that i got translated are foreign work contracts i dont think i can have them notarized at the ministry of commerce