Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
I can’t seem to find any Egyptian ECA timelines..
Has anyone been given an ECA from WES these days?
Many Indian applicants have their profiles on hold for cross checking and WES has been sending emails to universities asking about document authentication.
I doubt any university in Cairo would return emails!
Yes
Sent it by aramex from cairo 20/10/2018 got my ereport 21/11/2018 ( although they said it would be completed on the 30th of November 2018)
Now it says in my WES account they delivered my report to me and IRCC 21st of Nov

Still waiting for my hard copy (I have a feeling it will get lost as I used standard mail

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Yes
Sent it by aramex from cairo 20/10/2018 got my ereport 21/11/2018 ( although they said it would be completed on the 30th of November 2018)
Now it says in my WES account they delivered my report to me and IRCC 21st of Nov

Still waiting for my hard copy (I have a feeling it will get lost as I used standard mail
I got my report in just 12 days . It was actually really fast.

Obai

Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone, and thank you for your great efforts here.
I am an Egyptian medical doctor applying for Express entry as my current job (Medical Science Liaison in Pharmaceutical Co.) but I can't find the NOC for this title.
Does anyone know what's the NOC for Medical science liaison or Medical advisor?
Thanks in advance
Obai Mahmoud

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I just wonder if any body here has called cic and found that his sec check is in progress and turned out NOT to be in security screening?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I hope anyone can help me .
I received ITA and we’re getting ready to apply but I read somewhere on the forum that cic is rejecting POLICE CERTIFICATES that have a hexagon shaped stamp on the PCC... which is exactly what we have ...
I’m not in Egypt and we got this certificate from the embassy ... does anyone have any idea about this??

Malaa

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I hope anyone can help me .
I received ITA and we’re getting ready to apply but I read somewhere on the forum that cic is rejecting POLICE CERTIFICATES that have a hexagon shaped stamp on the PCC... which is exactly what we have ...
I’m not in Egypt and we got this certificate from the embassy ... does anyone have any idea about this??
Egyptian PCC has no stamps at all, it's now computerized, any police station can give this certificate, then you translate it anywhere.
you can see sample on this google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=مصر+الفيشة+الجنائي&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CViKHljYAQAiIjhy--oqxWCogkjm4fuj7UQmzbWPaJcWsC1l8k18Z3tUdMO7HsuYcNTx-m1683Pv9O8nvX8VrVqVmioSCXL76irFYKiCEdhaBbXuGtHjKhIJSObh-6PtRCYROmnBk1DxHS8qEgnNtY9olxawLRFDDLez1nWmBCoSCWXyTXxne1R0Edk0_18kPp--JKhIJw7sey5hw1PERJfFHqhY153AqEgn6bXrzc-_107xHcZvmQqL0VAioSCSe9fxWtWpWaEdOFWrlSYU9M&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiihP6Ti7HfAhWLzIUKHVi6DKcQ9C96BAgBEBs&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1

Malaa

Oct 23, 2017
First thanks for your reply...
So the paper ones are not used anymore.
How do I do this can it be done from Dubai?
Did you get yours from the embassy? because I think you should get the same certificate, it should be standard process, but I'm not sure as I didn't issue it from outside. Hope someone can help you.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Did you get yours from the embassy? because I think you should get the same certificate, it should be standard process, but I'm not sure as I didn't issue it from outside. Hope someone can help you.
A couple of months ago we had ours done at the embassy and I guess ala 7azy el azra2 they’ve computerized it.