+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Marwan91

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone can recommend for me a good private ielts instructor or even with a study partner in cairo ?

Last edited:

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
How much does it cost (the actual money you pay) for the express entry program from A to Z?
IELTS: 2600 EGP
ECA: depends on your degree. Mine was through PEBC it costed around 1000 CAD. I think WES is much cheaper maybe 300 CAD but better to check that.
Medical test: 165 USD
Express Entry fees including biometrics: 1025 CAD

Sorry about the different currencies :D

Other expenses would include translations, police certificates, issuing of transcripts and related documents.

Also, you'll have to submit a bank statement showing a certain amount of money (settlement funds, varies depending on number of applicants), but this money will stay yours.
I guess that's all.

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
IELTS: 2600 EGP
ECA: depends on your degree. Mine was through PEBC it costed around 1000 CAD. I think WES is much cheaper maybe 300 CAD but better to check that.
Medical test: 165 USD
Express Entry fees including biometrics: 1025 CAD

Sorry about the different currencies :D

Other expenses would include translations, police certificates, issuing of transcripts and related documents.

Also, you'll have to submit a bank statement showing a certain amount of money (settlement funds, varies depending on number of applicants), but this money will stay yours.
I guess that's all.

Sorry, express entry fees including biometrics is 1125 CAD not 1025 CAD

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Ya shabab!
I got an envitation to apply for Sasketchewan PNP
My noc falls under agricultural consultants but my bachelors degree is in media,
So my work experience is not relevant with my education.
What should I do?
Should I apply anyway? If anyone went through the SINP please give me advice

louhertz

Oct 17, 2018
Hello there,
I've received my ITA and I had a couple of questions for the veterans of this forum before submitting my documents.
1- do i need to notarise any documents or get them stamped from the ministry of foreign affairs? i have heard mixed opinions about this.
2- for PoF, i have several Certificates of Deposits with annual return from Elbank Elahly besides my checking account, do they count as PoF or does it have to be liquidated assets ? only a small amount is a lien amount.
3- i have a freelance job in my work history that doesn't account for any CRS points, i cant get a reference letter however i have payment stubs ..can those be used or should i remove it completely from my work history?
thank you for your time!

Reactions: loonymango

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Hello there,
I've received my ITA and I had a couple of questions for the veterans of this forum before submitting my documents.
1- do i need to notarise any documents or get them stamped from the ministry of foreign affairs? i have heard mixed opinions about this.
2- for PoF, i have several Certificates of Deposits with annual return from Elbank Elahly besides my checking account, do they count as PoF or does it have to be liquidated assets ? only a small amount is a lien amount.
3- i have a freelance job in my work history that doesn't account for any CRS points, i cant get a reference letter however i have payment stubs ..can those be used or should i remove it completely from my work history?
thank you for your time!
1- No need
2- As far as I know, settlement funds must be readily available i.e. liquidated money.
3- Remove it from work history and add it to personal history. You're not required to provide proof of employment for a job unless you're claiming points for it.

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Elhamdulellah I received my CoPR. Here's my full timeline for reference:

FSW-O Egypt

Sep 2017: documents sent to PEBC for evaluation
Oct 2017: IELTS LRWS 7/7/7.5/7.5
Dec 2017: IELTS LRWS 9/7.5/6.5/8
Jan 2018: IELTS LRWS 8.5/8/7/7.5!
23 March: ECA issued
30 April: ECA received
8 May: EE profile created
9 May: ITA
3 Aug: AOR
6 Sep: MEP + Biometrics request
10 Sep: Biometrics submitted
5 Oct: PPR
8 Oct: passport sent
17 Oct: Application approved online
18 Oct: CoPR and passport received!

otmans

Apr 14, 2018
Hello there,
thank you for your time!
I can't help with you number 3, but as for 1- I did notarise/translate the police clearance certificate from the Ministry of Justice, the translation also comes with an affidavit. Highly recommended for other Arabic issued documents. 2- I didnot liquidate my saving certificates, but I got my bank to include in the letter that they can liquidate them at anytime as per my request.

Hope that helps and good luck

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know anything about Sasketchewan PNP?
I got invitation to submit an application.
My issue is: bachelors degree isn’t relevant to my work experience.
But I got 3 months unpaid training from the company I worked at.

Everyone’s telling me they’re going to reject it.
Does anyone have any idea?

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Shabab,

Is deposit certificates(شهادات ادخار)acceptable as a proof of funds?

If yes, kindly check the question below.

Unfortunately, the bank (البنك الاهلي)does not provide the position for the last 6 months for it and it provides the deposit certificates details only on the current position , noting that the bank statement does not include any details about the deposit certificates as it includes only the current accounts in the bank, is this will lead the application to be rejected? Please advise

Appreciate your prompt support as we have received the ITA on 16-11 wel wa7ed ba2a m panic akher 7aga :D
Were you able to get a 6 month statement with the certificate deposit mentioned in it?
I have the same case

I also have a national bank of Egypt account البنك الاهلى with a Deposit certificate .my 6 month bank statement does not show this certificate and they just gave me بيان ارصدة showing the certificate of deposit amount with the date the paper was issued and refused to give me 6 months balance of it

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know anything about Sasketchewan PNP?
I got invitation to submit an application.
My issue is: bachelors degree isn’t relevant to my work experience.
But I got 3 months unpaid training from the company I worked at.

Everyone’s telling me they’re going to reject it.
Does anyone have any idea?
any way u should try but your chance to get nomination is not more than 40%

Reactions: Zigzag85

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Hi I need your advice if possible
I claimed 3 years work experience in the crs calculator
My CRS is 453
The reason I claimed 3 year of experience is as follows:
Job1 : I worked part time in private clinic from 15/1/2014 till now ( 15hrs per week)
2nd job: from 22/11/2017 till now
Full time 36hrs per week
I submitted my EEP 25/11/2018
Got ITA 28/11/2018

My question is
2nd job = 12 months of full time experience from 22/11/2017 till 25/11/2018 (date I submitted my EEP)is this correct?
1st job part time = 22.75 months (2 years & 11 months full time work) From 15/1/2014 till 25/11/2018 is this correct?

So my total work experience is 34.75 months
just 1.25 months less than 36 months (3years)

Is this considered lying on my part I didn’t pay attention to this detail.what should I do?

Option 1: Decline my ITA?!!!! And wait till I have the 1.25 month experience

Option 2: the dead line to submit my eAOR is before 28/1/2019
So should i submit it after 15/1/2019 (will have gained 1.25 months experience) or will this not pass?!!

Option 3: Decline my ITA then withdraw my EEprofile make a new one with correct work experience to be intime for the next draw in December?

My point is do they count your experience till the day you submitted your EEP or till the day you get the ITA or till when you submit the eAOR?
Please help me
Thanks in advance