+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Malaa

Oct 23, 2017
June 21 AOR, IP1 since 5 July. Ordered GCMS and shows that Eligibility, criminality & security not started yet.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I’m wondering since we’re moving from Dubai to Cairo in a month .. and planning to apply for EXPRESS ENTRY after getting my degree and transcripts...how long does the processing of PR take from Cairo? Here most of our friends got ppr in 4-6 months.

dr_mike

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
I’m wondering since we’re moving from Dubai to Cairo in a month .. and planning to apply for EXPRESS ENTRY after getting my degree and transcripts...how long does the processing of PR take from Cairo? Here most of our friends got ppr in 4-6 months.
If u have written IELTS/TEF and your expected score is more than 440-445, so expect around 2-3 months for the education assessment and around 4-8 months for the EE application till PPR

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
If u have written IELTS/TEF and your expected score is more than 440-445, so expect around 2-3 months for the education assessment and around 4-8 months for the EE application till PPR
I can’t seem to find any Egyptian ECA timelines..
Has anyone been given an ECA from WES these days?
Many Indian applicants have their profiles on hold for cross checking and WES has been sending emails to universities asking about document authentication.
I doubt any university in Cairo would return emails!

dr_mike

Apr 20, 2018
I can’t seem to find any Egyptian ECA timelines..
Has anyone been given an ECA from WES these days?
Many Indian applicants have their profiles on hold for cross checking and WES has been sending emails to universities asking about document authentication.
I doubt any university in Cairo would return emails!
Unfortunately i cant help with that, i made mine with mcc
But for my case, the fac replied in around 2 weeks
And dont worry, they usually reply but it needs some (zann 3lehom)

And btw, there is an fb grp called "canadian egyptian", u'll find plenty of ppl to ask

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Unfortunately i cant help with that, i made mine with mcc
But for my case, the fac replied in around 2 weeks
And dont worry, they usually reply but it needs some (zann 3lehom)

And btw, there is an fb grp called "canadian egyptian", u'll find plenty of ppl to ask
Oh, thanks for that piece of info.. I’ve been hurdling the forum for Egyptian Experience

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
Hello everyone,

I received PPR email on 5th Oct. and sent my passport on the 8th, any idea how long does Cairo visa office take to stamp it? Will they inform me when they're done or send it directly?

Thanks

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received PPR email on 5th Oct. and sent my passport on the 8th, any idea how long does Cairo visa office take to stamp it? Will they inform me when they're done or send it directly?

Thanks
It will take around 5 working days. If you informed them about your address they will send it, otherwise you have to check with the courier service.

Reactions: MoraesJ