Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
How is that? well we all international student work full time during breaks thus, it will show that we are working more than the hours we are supposed to have?
Please elaborate to understand better
There are thousands of applicants and the immigration officer has no time to read line by line.. They have their own ways to find out who is genuine and who is not.. Don't stress too much.. But also make it a practice to follow rules now that things are clearer..

jahsjsjd

Apr 13, 2020
Hey! I'm really panicking now and i DON'T know what to do!
basically, i have made clear to my manager that i can only work 20 hours per week and he has also a proof sent to the Human resource that i can only work 20 hours per week.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT today I had a gut feeling to check my scheduled hours for jan, feb and march and some weeks I had 20.45 per week 20.31 and i HAVE ONE PARTICULAR WEEK THAT I WORKED 22 HOURS !!! I didn't pay attention to it as obviously i trusted the company i worked it and 2 hours won't feel much of a difference !

now what should I do? am i in trouble? is this gonna affect my pgwp and pr application? im seriously panicking it has been more than five hours talking to lawyer and hoping to find some answers! what shall i do to correct this? i really want to report the company tbh as I have an employement letter and an email stating clear i can't work more than 20 hours but ircc can obviously say it is your responsibiltiy and you should have checked.
How did it go?