Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
CanadianCountry said:
Screech,

Also as far as i can tell, screech you are a South Asian, so you should probably know!
LOFLOL. You couldn't be more wrong.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianCountry said:
MUFC,
If you check the history, Tories put a ban on Asian immigration. Liberals under Lester Pearson openend immigrations to Asians.

If you find too many Asians, you are living in the wrong neighborhood.
I could say that in the recent years the Tories have put a Ban to the immigrants coming from the Scandinavian Countries, because I don't know many people coming in Canada as immigrants from my region.

:D

(Hope you have a good sense of humor)
Cheers

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
No problem bro. :)

But on the bright side Finland has seen economic prosperity for a long long time and the residents have had much higher standard of living than Asian colonies.

MUFC said:
I could say that in the recent years the Tories have put a Ban to the immigrants coming from the Scandinavian Countries, because I don't know many people coming in Canada as immigrants from my region.

Cheers

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianCountry said:
No problem bro. :)

But on the bright side Finland has seen economic prosperity for a long long time and the residents have had much higher standard of living than Asian colonies.
Yes, back home the standard of living is pretty much the same like here in Canada. Even the nature is absolutely similar.
Canada is way bigger as a territory though ;)

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:

Cheers
Immigration policies in a knowledge based economy like Canada are based on the skills of the applicants, and have nothing to do with race. It sounds like most Scandinavians are simply not qualified to make it to Canada, based on what you're saying. If you don't like living here, then go back to your own country and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Peace

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
By the way indeed when some of my Scandinavian friends come here in Canada it is also shocking for them to see so much dominant presence of people coming from Asia.
Your perception is not true.. In Quebec and namely Montreal you have various other minorities, mainly north African and Francophone countries like Vietnam and Romania..
Most Asians are based in Vancouver and Toronto, get out of those 2 metropolis and you will see Anglophones and First Nations.
Do not forget that the GTA gets 50% of all Canadian immigrants.

80% of Canada's population is of European descent + 5% are First Nations.. you are left with ~15% of visible minorities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Check Stat Canada website for the various granular breakdowns: http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=99015&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=70&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF=

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:

Cheers

valigap31

Mar 8, 2015
CanadianCountry said:
Screech,
1. Majority of Canadians supporting the bill are infact are turning tired of the newcomers. They have been open about it when it comes to TFWs. The laggard growth is the killer. More job creation needed. Hence the support.

2. Even some of the PRs support the bill for the reason as firstly that would make them happy knowing they moved in time when the rules were easier, and the bozos back home who are coming now got left behind. Secondly, if the rules get stiffer, these same people will be able to show off their passports knowing its now difficult for others in their home country to get to become a Ca
Ex. Many Asian PRs (specifically) were to eager to point out to their friends that they qualified under old fee regime, and their stupid friends applying/qualifying late will have to pay more fees.

Also as far as i can tell, screech you are a South Asian, so you should probably know!
Lol if screech is South Asian then for sure MUFC is North Asian

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
CanadianCountry said:
Screech,
1. Majority of Canadians supporting the bill are infact are turning tired of the newcomers. They have been open about it when it comes to TFWs. The laggard growth is the killer. More job creation needed. Hence the support.

2. Even some of the PRs support the bill for the reason as firstly that would make them happy knowing they moved in time when the rules were easier, and the bozos back home who are coming now got left behind. Secondly, if the rules get stiffer, these same people will be able to show off their passports knowing its now difficult for others in their home country to get to become a Canadian.

Ex. Many Asian PRs (specifically) were to eager to point out to their friends that they qualified under old fee regime, and their stupid friends applying/qualifying late will have to pay more fees.

Now I finished laughing at your assumption about me being south Asian. Seriously though. Where did you make that assumption. It got to be based on something I said. You made it a race card issue by accusing me of being South Asian? When I did ever talk about race? If I didn't know better, I think you are the one being racist. You made an assumption of my race based on something you know nothing about.

Now back to your reasoning of support of Canadians/PR for C-24, now you are just rationalizing the support. You are using a TFW program as an excuse. I would bet that if C-24 was introduced long before TFW was expanded, there will still be the same grand support from everyone across political spectrum as today.

Has it occurred to you that PR supported this bill not because it was so easy for them and they want to make it harder for others. They saw the abuse of how easy PRs were able to obtain citizenship without the value of hard work in EARNING it. It's pretty sad that you think PR's want stronger citizenship rules all out of spite.

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Screech,
Omg how did somebody call me South Asian. Thats beneath me. Right?

Why you making a big fuss over your nationality. Its not an accusation of any sorts. If you are from certain region, you would understand the region better. Thats it.

Lets just for experiment, i say you are an Iraqi, so i would presume that you would understand whats happening in Iraq. If you are not Iraqi, would you be offended? I hope not.

Dont get offended for no reason.

screech339 said:
Now I finished laughing at your assumption about me being south Asian. Seriously though. Where did you make that assumption. It got to be based on something I said. You made it a race card issue by accusing me of being South Asian? When I did ever talk about race? If I didn't know better, I think you are the one being racist. You made an assumption of my race based on something you know nothing about.

Now back to your reasoning of support of Canadians/PR for C-24, now you are just rationalizing the support. You are using a TFW program as an excuse. I would bet that if C-24 was introduced long before TFW was expanded, there will still be the same grand support from everyone across political spectrum as today.

Has it occurred to you that PR supported this bill not because it was so easy for them and they want to make it harder for others. They saw the abuse of how easy PRs were able to obtain citizenship without the value of hard work in EARNING it. It's pretty sad that you think PR's want stronger citizenship rules all out of spite.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Don't get me wrong but I think there is a very limited presence of Asians on this forum (the whole forum) as their ability to speak, write and express their thoughts in English is very very limited.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
CanadianCountry said:
Screech,
Omg how did somebody call me South Asian. Thats beneath me. Right?

Why you making a big fuss over your nationality. Its not an accusation of any sorts. If you are from certain region, you would understand the region better. Thats it.

Lets just for experiment, i say you are an Iraqi, so i would presume that you would understand whats happening in Iraq. If you are not Iraqi, would you be offended? I hope not.

Dont get offended for no reason.
Me offended? Pleaseeeeee. I got back up my chair LOL earlier. You played the race card (not me) and presumed me to be a specific race. It doesn't matter what nationality you thought I was, Asian, Iraqi, whatever you want to think. I couldn't care less.

But you may want to be careful as you could be offending others by making an assumption about a specific nationality or race about me based on what? Nothing.

Nice try excusing / rationalizing yourself by telling me not to get offended.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reminder:

From Tomorrow those PR who have traveled a lot during the last 4 years and were not able to accumulate 3 years of physical presence in the last 4 years, All of you can count your physical days in the last 6 years.

This is a big relief and it gives much more flexibility.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Please concentrate on your works and stay calm.We all are Canadian if not today

tomorrow we will be. We all left our home country for better future for us and for

our Children such arguments will lead no where... just smile and wait one day

all of you will achieve your goal....Wish all PR/Canadian very happy advance

Canada day and plan to visit many places in this summer holidays.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Please concentrate on your works and stay calm.We all are Canadian if not today

tomorrow we will be. We all left our home country for better future for us and for

our Children such arguments will lead no where... just smile and wait one day

all of you will achieve your goal....Wish all PR/Canadian very happy advance

Canada day and plan to visit many places in this summer holidays.
Thanks for your Canada day wishes.
Canada day will be the starting point of another big around the world long holyday for me which will be around 5 months long.