AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
UPDATE: The sydney office is officially closed for today. The new 4/6 rule begins.

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Exactly,
4/6 is giving much more flexibility to travel. ;)
Well as I said, it hurted the people with Pre PR because their expectation of citizenship has been pushed by 2 more years which obviously is disappointment. Second class citizenship was something that was not worded properly. Overall for a new immigrant, it might be better

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punk said:
Well as I said, it hurted the people with Pre PR because their expectation of citizenship has been pushed by 2 more years which obviously is disappointment. Second class citizenship was something that was not worded properly. Overall for a new immigrant, it might be better
For me is also funny when I see the "Second class citizenship Topic" but it seems that many people believe that this thing is real :D

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Desi_Canadian said:
I want to know that Bill c24 will be apply who will come in Canada after 7/1/2015 or it will apply who already in Canada have not yet applied for Citizenship. I have one family friend who has come to Canada in 2012 but they never stay in Canada because of theirs business in outside of Canada so I want to confirm behalf of him. Also I heard citizenship test will not apply on age of 54 either. does that true or not. I kindly need your solid information.

Thanks
Regards
It applies to EVERYONE who has not yet applied.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
It applies to EVERYONE who has not yet applied.
Hence , no more long processing times for the regular applications like before ;)

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
For me is also funny when I see the "Second class citizenship Topic" but it seems that many people believe that this thing is real :D
It is a different terminology because West had a culture of promoting equality. In Arab, there are classes of citizens who have different rights and privileges. What I fear is that once a different class of citizenship is created, it opens doors to more discrimination such as Born citizen can apply this much & dual citizen can apply this much. Again, that is a hypothetical assumption.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punk said:
It is a different terminology because West had a culture of promoting equality. In Arab, there are classes of citizens who have different rights and privileges. What I fear is that once a different class of citizenship is created, it opens doors to more discrimination such as Born citizen can apply this much & dual citizen can apply this much. Again, that is a hypothetical assumption.
For me all that son-sense about the second class citizenship in Canada was created exactly from those which are coming here from the 3rd world countries or from a group of people who was aiming to hit that string of perception in the same group of people coming from the poor countries.

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
And that would be obvious.

MUFC said:
For me all that son-sense about the second class citizenship in Canada was created exactly from those which are coming here from the 3rd world countries or from a group of people who was aiming to hit that string of perception in the same group of people coming from the poor countries.

Pay attention that only those from the 3rd world countries are afraid from the second class Bull Sh*t and the Intent to reside Bull Sh*t.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:

Pay attention that only those from the 3rd world countries are afraid from the second class Bull Sh*t and the Intent to reside Bull Sh*t.
haha :) that is prejudice :) you may consider my "Homeland" a third world country;however,I couldn`t care less if the CIC revokes my citizenship later on.It depends on how they do it,in my opinion.do they revoke citizenships with honesty? or with sneaky plans? Do they respect your privacy or do they "follow" and spy on you in your daily life? This is,as a prospect Canadian,I am trying to find out.How much I can trust the Canadian government.

In life,everybody gives importance to "different" things.Holding a Finnish passport doesn`t make you different at intelligence level,which applies to our daily lives in Canada more than the passports we hold :)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slowly everyone will see that there is nothing wrong with this Law.

Or if the is I would be one of the first citizens with revoked Canadian citizenship due to my Intention NOT to live in Canada due to my will to have fun during my vacations abroad ;D

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
haha :) that is prejudice :) you may consider my "Homeland" a third world country;however,I couldn`t care less if the CIC revokes my citizenship later on.It depends on how they do it,in my opinion.do they revoke citizenships with honesty? or with sneaky plans? Do they respect your privacy or do they "follow" and spy on you in your daily life? This is,as a prospect Canadian,I am trying to find out.How much I can trust the Canadian government.

In life,everybody gives importance to "different" things.Holding a Finnish passport doesn`t make you different at intelligence level,which applies to our daily lives in Canada more than the passports we hold :)
Just imagine a huge database complex system which monitors how many days the new Canadians are abroad and once somebody in the Evil Harper Office detects an absence longer then 3 months they roll the very secret procedure to revoke the citizenship for as much as possible people.
Harper will collect the reports at the end of the month with an Evil smile on his face and he will push for more monitoring in order to have more people with revoked citizenship.

RRROOOLLLFF :p :p :p

Natan

May 22, 2015
C-24's citizenship revocation powers:

1. Citizenship may be revoked from any dual citizen who is convicted of certain criminal acts.

2. Said conviction may occur anywhere in the world, the determination of the validity of the conviction at the sole discretion of the Ministry.

3. A citizen's status as a dual citizen is determined by the Ministry.

4. A person who would be rendered stateless by loss of Canadian citizenship may still have their citizenship revoked if the Ministry asserts that said citizen may obtain citizenship from any other country.

5. The citizen must prove, to the Ministry's satisfaction, that they do not possess, and cannot obtain, citizenship from any other country.

6. Judicial review is only available if the Ministry grants permission for the citizen to seek redress in the courts.

7. The Ministry is headed by a politician.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:
Just imagine a huge database complex system which monitors how many days the new Canadians are abroad and once somebody in the Evil Harper Office detects an absence longer then 3 months they roll the very secret procedure to revoke the citizenship for as much as possible people.
Harper will collect the reports at the end of the month with an Evil smile on his face and he will push for more monitoring in order to have more people with revoked citizenship.

RRROOOLLLFF :p :p :p
:) read some news.Especially about Privacy concerns on the internet :) Listen to conversations with Edward Snowden on youtube:)

If you have a question,send me a private message,brother :)

For instance,now I know that,if you did not lie,you hold a Finnish passport :) You are giving away information about yourself :)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
:) read some news.Especially about Privacy concerns on the internet :) Listen to conversations with Edward Snowden on youtube:)

If you have a question,send me a private message,brother :)
This facts are enough for me ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_and_surveillance_by_country