+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Effect of visitor visa rejection

pk2ca

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am Canadian PR holder. My brother is interested in visiting us and I was about to send an invitation letter to him. But keeping in mind the success rate of visit visa applications, just wanted to check what effect an unsuccessful application can have on sponsor. Will it affect any future invitation letter that I'll send (say for a super visa ) ?

Thanks,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Unsuccessful TRV application(s) will not affect the host/future invitations issued by the host.... each visa application is evaluated for its own merits.

To improve the chances of getting a TRV, your brother must demonstrate that he has strong ties to his country of residence (employment/ property/ family/ financial, etc)..... having traveled to countries that require visas may also help

All the best :)

pk2ca

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Unsuccessful TRV application(s) will not affect the host/future invitations issued by the host.... each visa application is evaluated for its own merits.

To improve the chances of getting a TRV, your brother must demonstrate that he has strong ties to his country of residence (employment/ property/ family/ financial, etc)..... having traveled to countries that require visas may also help

All the best :)
Hi Bryanna,

thanks for the information and wishes :)

cheers,