App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
jassiforu83 said:
Hello Friends.....

Just today I joined the forum. Myself and my husband applied under EE (closed LMO) with me as primary applicant.

Profile created:Jan 2015
Received Invitation: Jan 31, 2015
Application submitted: March 17, 2015
Received AOR: March 17, 2015
Received RCMP request: April 18,2015
Uploaded RCMP: April 23, 2015

Since then no update.
Anyone of you who received request for RCMP after submitting your application?
And is there any deadline for processing time under EE......on website it says 6 months or less.
Also we have our work permit expiring in August 2015.......So wondering should we apply a new one or wait for September and utilise implied status.

Advise from all of you will be appreciated.
Many Thanks.
Mine is 3 months after uploading the Rcmp request. Did you receive a 2nd Aor?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
emma_h_s said:
Yey - I finally got my medical passed today! I submitted my application Feb 19th so it has been a long nearly 5 month wait. Maybe there is still a chance that I might get PR in the 6 months they are supposed to be aiming for...

Are you applying inland or outside Canada?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
biz said:
Mine is 3 months after uploading the Rcmp request. Did you receive a 2nd Aor?

Hey from your signature I understand that you got request for additional documents. Could you please give more information on that? What are those documents?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Hey from your signature I understand that you got request for additional documents. Could you please give more information on that? What are those documents?

Like what I mentioned, CIC asked for Rcmp bro.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emma_h_s said:
Yey - I finally got my medical passed today! I submitted my application Feb 19th so it has been a long nearly 5 month wait. Maybe there is still a chance that I might get PR in the 6 months they are supposed to be aiming for...
Oh my! would you care to share your timeline? Hope they will speed up from now on to make things up for u!

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
iamyyang said:
Oh my! would you care to share your timeline? Hope they will speed up from now on to make things up for u!
I hope so too!

I got my ITA on Jan 31st.
Did medicals Feb 5th (they were submitted Feb 14th).
Submitted my application Feb 19th and got my online acknowledgement the following day.
I found out in May that CIC had mis-filled my medicals - ( I had to wait 3 months before they would check to see if they had been received)
I had no status updates in MyCIC until June (everything was 'not needed at this time') when it changed to review of medicals and background check in progress.
I finally found out today that the medicals were passed.

I wasn't able to access ECAS until the middle of April. It still has 2 lines - doesn't have medicals received.

The whole process has been a nightmare. My work permit expired at the end of March, but my application for a new one (which I submitted in early March) was refused in May due to the lack of progress with my PR application. I appealed the decision and after 4 stressful weeks of waiting (with neither my husband and I able to work) they changed their decision and issued the permits.

Now I'm more than ready for some better luck!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Speaking as another February applicant whose medicals were lost but finally saw movement (and just landed tonight, woo!) I can confirm things will go very quickly from now... I think at every step they sort by application date so fingers crossed you'll be front of the queue like I felt I was. Good luck!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
jassiforu83 said:
Are we gonna get second AOR...... If yes then for what???
Very few if any receive a second AOR.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emma_h_s said:
I hope so too!

I got my ITA on Jan 31st.
Did medicals Feb 5th (they were submitted Feb 14th).
Submitted my application Feb 19th and got my online acknowledgement the following day.
I found out in May that CIC had mis-filled my medicals - ( I had to wait 3 months before they would check to see if they had been received)
I had no status updates in MyCIC until June (everything was 'not needed at this time') when it changed to review of medicals and background check in progress.
I finally found out today that the medicals were passed.

I wasn't able to access ECAS until the middle of April. It still has 2 lines - doesn't have medicals received.

The whole process has been a nightmare. My work permit expired at the end of March, but my application for a new one (which I submitted in early March) was refused in May due to the lack of progress with my PR application. I appealed the decision and after 4 stressful weeks of waiting (with neither my husband and I able to work) they changed their decision and issued the permits.

Now I'm more than ready for some better luck!
My Gosh! Just when I though I can no longer be shocked by CIC! Can't imagine the trouble and agony you've been though. CIC really needs to make things up to you!

I've been waiting for my Medical Result for over two months now--nothing to compare with your five months' agony and I am already worried sick. My ME status is "review in progress" from day one. That's May 7th when I got my AOR. And now I start to worry if they have misfiled my ME report too. And the most frustrating thing is there is no way to find out. Just got off the phone with a CIC agent, who, as expected, refuses to check things up for me. Does this mean I can do nothing but to wait for them to find out what's wrong by themselves, which will take God knows how long?

Many people here are looking forward to BC in progress or ECAS in process. I have the former for over two month and the latter for 18 days, but neither of it means anything without a Medical Result!

Anyway, you suffered much more than I have been. I do believe your PPR is around the corner and I wish all the luck for you with all heart!

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hey guys,

I have 475 points and am expecting to get ITA soon. My wife's work permit is expiring soon.

Now, can I get my medicals done before I receive my ITA. I just want to save time here. I heard medicals are valid for a year.

Thanks

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
oasis.gc1 said:
Hey guys,

I have 475 points and am expecting to get ITA soon. My wife's work permit is expiring soon.

Now, can I get my medicals done before I receive my ITA. I just want to save time here. I heard medicals are valid for a year.

Thanks
Yes you can, it will save you time, I do not see any reference to the ITA or file number on the medical form.