17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
zsv2015 said:
No updates at all. In ecas there are two lines, that they recived my application on Jan 8 and started to process my application on Jan 9...rubbish.
Just wondering, are you applying from within canada?

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Exactly 3 months today, and my medical is passed and bg in progress thanks God!
Timeline
Ita feb 27
Submitted mar 18
Aor mar 19
Medical passed june 17
Bg in prigress june 17.

Ecas
Application recieved
1 line recieved your app in march 19.

I think ecas will update on tuesday so I will see the updates by then.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emma_h_s said:
This happened to me too. The doctor had submitted the medicals correctly on Feb 12th, but it turned out CIC had mis-filed them. I was told to wait 3 months after the date it was transmitted, then the CIC agent was able to send a note to their medical team to look in to it. They contacted the doctor who provided proof that it was uploaded on to the e-medical system. The CIC team were then able to find it and file it correctly with my application - or at least that was what they told me. I still need to call again to check it is now there!
Hi, Emma, did you get any other updates in your MyCIC before the ME bug was fixed (like BC in progress or change of status in ECAS)? Did the status of your ME result shows "not needed"or "review in progress" for the 3 months you'd been waiting? My ME status has been "review in progress" for 53 days and my Background Check has been "in progress" for as long. I checked with my clinic and the doctor confirmed that the result was uploaded 55 days ago. Getting really worried. I asked you the previous questions for I hope it's just that the VO is too lazy to update my ME status, not that something did unfortunately go wrong with it as in your case. Thank you! And I hope everything is going smoothly with your application now.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
Same thing happened to me. My doctor was an idiot, did not upload my test results properly. She missed on one report and titled wrong on another report. Now after sitting on it for 2 months, Officer at CIC Health Management Branch informed me about this in a letter. I visited my doctor and she uploaded correctly this time. CIC says my report might be with Health Management Branch now and after review, they will send it to CIC.
Trying to contact Health Management Branch to speed up. Lets see.
Hi, rasher, have your ME problem been fixed? I just wanna ask you the same questions I asked Emma: did you get any other updates in your MyCIC before the ME bug was fixed (like BC in progress or change of status in ECAS)? Did the status of your ME result shows "not needed"or "review in progress" for the 2 months you'd been waiting? My ME status has been "review in progress" for 53 days without getting Passed and strangely enough, my Background Check has been "in progress" for as long and my ECAS changed from "application received" to "in process". I checked with my clinic and the doctor confirmed that the result was uploaded 55 days ago. Getting really worried. I hope it's just that the VO is too lazy to update my ME status, not that something did unfortunately go wrong with it. Thank you! Hope everything is going smoothly with your application now.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
Same thing happened to me. My doctor was an idiot, did not upload my test results properly. She missed on one report and titled wrong on another report. Now after sitting on it for 2 months, Officer at CIC Health Management Branch informed me about this in a letter. I visited my doctor and she uploaded correctly this time. CIC says my report might be with Health Management Branch now and after review, they will send it to CIC.
Trying to contact Health Management Branch to speed up. Lets see.
asher, ha

Hi, rasher, have your ME problem been fixed? I just wanna ask you the same questions I asked Emma: did you get any other updates in your MyCICve your ME problem been fixed? I just wanna ask you the same questions I asked Emma: did you get any other updates in your MyCIC before the ME bug was fixed (like BC in progress or change of status in ECAS)? Did the status of your ME result shows "not needed"or "review in progress" for the 2 months you'd been waiting? My ME status has been "review in progress" for 53 days without getting Passed and strangely enough, my Background Check has been "in progress" for as long and my ECAS changed from "application received" to "in process". I checked 8) 8)te my ME status, not that something did unfortunately go wrong with it. Thank you! Hope everything is going smoothly with your application now.

bhavs

Mar 9, 2014
Hi there...what's up? Just facing some problem right now on my cic account...it have been 1 month I applied and paid online for the express entry...they received my application...my medical passed and background status is in process...that's fine...but I can't see my score!!!is this a normal thing? It's written if you can't see your score wait 24 hours ...it's already 1 month...any idea or suggestion?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavs said:
Hi there...what's up? Just facing some problem right now on my cic account...it have been 1 month I applied and paid online for the express entry...they received my application...my medical passed and background status is in process...that's fine...but I can't see my score!!!is this a normal thing? It's written if you can't see your score wait 24 hours ...it's already 1 month...any idea or suggestion?
It is very normal. You won't be able to see your score again because you've already submitted your application. The 24hrs stuff written there is supposed to be for those who haven't submitted.

bhavs

Mar 9, 2014
If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again...
That's what exactly is written ...is it serious?what Should I do

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Guys,
I submitted my application last week of February. It has been more than 4 months now.
I had more than 950 points with LMO.
My Employer received an audit from service Canada/CIC a couple of weeks back and we sent back the required documents they have asked for. But still no updates.

ECAS says Application received and medical received. but no updates all these months.

1. I am happy that the application is under process after all these months and going strong without getting rejected.
2. I am worried that they have sent an audit(for substantially the same) to my employer and also worried about this loooooong wait when everyone started receiving their PPR.
3. I received a pay hike with my same job position and duties few months back. I am not sure if this is back firing my application. Will have to wait and see.

I am not able to describe the feelings i am going through

Wishing all success for everyone under process. My hearty wishes to all those who have received your PPR.

This forum is awesome!

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
kingofsky said:
Hello Guys,
I submitted my application last week of February. It has been more than 4 months now.
I had more than 950 points with LMO.
My Employer received an audit from service Canada/CIC a couple of weeks back and we sent back the required documents they have asked for. But still no updates.

ECAS says Application received and medical received. but no updates all these months.

1. I am happy that the application is under process after all these months and going strong without getting rejected.
2. I am worried that they have sent an audit(for substantially the same) to my employer and also worried about this loooooong wait when everyone started receiving their PPR.
3. I received a pay hike with my same job position and duties few months back. I am not sure if this is back firing my application. Will have to wait and see.

I am not able to describe the feelings i am going through

Wishing all success for everyone under process. My hearty wishes to all those who have received your PPR.

This forum is awesome!
Hang in there bro. Hope u will see light at the end of the tunnel very soon.

Joining the club now. 2.5 months since last update on 21 Apr (medical passed).

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
bhavs said:
If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again...
That's what exactly is written ...is it serious?what Should I do
Dont worry about it, mine reads the same thing and i suspect - everyone else's. Once you got the ITA the score is of no significance (assuming you fulfill it with the submitted documents)

that's under your EE profile, follow up on your submitted PR application tab, not the profile..

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Nearing 3 months in a week and still no update :( Have they been any pprs this week?

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
96 days and counting...

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
silmarilli103 said:
Nearing 3 months in a week and still no update :( Have they been any pprs this week?
userid "norppa" mentioned in the March 2015 applicants thread that he/she received PPR earlier today...

PP1992

Jun 25, 2015
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (Work visa LMIA based online)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Med's Request
27-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hello,

I have work experience while attending college in India. I do not see any clear instruction on CIC website. I started 3 years course but due to failure on few courses It extended for 2 more years and I was working full time on those extended years on NOC 6212 which is not related to study. Please let me know if my work experience counts for EE?