+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE who waiting more than 2 months after AOR join here

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
I can't find that. There is all programs info so FSW,pnp,Cec,fst so they run all info against all programs to see the best Match from there all your personal info on the EE profile with notes, security that they run and share status with USA then medical and all kids and wife its 150 pages
Hey, does your GCMS Notes have your info from the EE profile or the PR application.
Do they process your application based on the EE profile or the PR application, do they recalculate your scores to ensure that they match with the original CRS scores of the basis of which you received an ITA???

Thanks

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
tempa said:
I got it around 2 weeks ago and nothing changed.
what's your status now?
Still the same, no changes at all...

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
flavdcosta said:
Hey, does your GCMS Notes have your info from the EE profile or the PR application.
Do they process your application based on the EE profile or the PR application, do they recalculate your scores to ensure that they match with the original CRS scores of the basis of which you received an ITA???

Thanks
yes they calculate your score on every programm and then it say not met. Only Cec for me said met in all areas of experience ,points , funds, and security all your EE info is there and is same as your pr in my case I saw a rcmp clearance said not met so few weeks later I got the request I ordered it in April they ran it in 5 may and I receive it end may so I was 3 weeks behind in their processing

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
hope for the best said:
Thank you Narby ... you answered my question :)

So may I ask what is biodata?
It is a copy of passport, the 1st page. And 2 pieces of passport size photo.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
hulahoop said:
Got the first... anything at all in months from CIC today. One of those phantom update emails where you check and nothing has been updated.

Any of you old hands spotted any correlation between the phantom emails and any kind of change or progress?
Yes my Ecas

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
bud_weiser said:
Yes my Ecas
I see. I got another ghost email today so hoping maybe, just maybe, I'll finally see my first bit of progress this Tuesday.

No updates for me Pawan. Just two ghost emails in three days. I'll take what hope I can get...

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
hulahoop said:
I see. I got another ghost email today so hoping maybe, just maybe, I'll finally see my first bit of progress this Tuesday.

No updates for me Pawan. Just two ghost emails in three days. I'll take what hope I can get...

Hey friends how many are we ?. Let's come together and inform each other.
AOR 3rd march. No updates till now

Tamsina

Feb 6, 2015
I've been in the system for 4 months and was recently requested to send in my passport copies. I hope this info helps some of you, patience is a virtue!

Does anyone know how long this last part for PR completion documentation to be posted back takes? My permit expires July 31st!

• 03 Feb: received ITA for FSW
    18 Feb: submitted full application, received AOR
    20 FEB: ITA under FSW Cancelled (system error). 'Gulp'.
    20th FEB Received ITA for CEC (was eligible). 'Phew'.
    10th MAR: Application profile status: ( Application Open, Review of Eligibility: Review in Progress, Review of medical: not needed at this time, Review of submitted documents: Not needed at this time, Scheduling an interview: not needed at this time, A background check is needed: not needed at this time, A final decision had been reached: Not started)
    26 MAY: Medical results set to passed
    28 MAY: Request Letter for passport copies, 2 photos and Biodata
    5 JUNE: I posted my passport copies (visa except), 2 photos, Biodata & self-addressed envelope

FYI my CIC Application profile status hasn't changed much since 10th March whereas my ECAS says a decision has been made (the 2 systems are not consistent with each other)

Thanks,
    T

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Tamsina said:
I've been in the system for 4 months and was recently requested to send in my passport copies. I hope this info helps some of you, patience is a virtue!

Does anyone know how long this last part for PR completion documentation to be posted back takes? My permit expires July 31st!

10th MAR: Application profile status: ( Application Open, Review of Eligibility: Review in Progress, Review of medical: not needed at this time, Review of submitted documents: Not needed at this time, Scheduling an interview: not needed at this time, A background check is needed: not needed at this time, A final decision had been reached: Not started)
    5 MAY: I posted my passport copies (visa except), 2 photos, Biodata & self-addressed envelope

FYI my CIC Application profile status hasn't changed much since 10th March whereas my ECAS says a decision has been made (the 2 systems are not consistent with each other)

Thanks,
    T
That was awesome... Congrats

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
Tamsina said:

5 MAY: I posted my passport copies (visa except), 2 photos, Biodata & self-addressed envelope

Thanks,
    T
Is your dates right 5 May you posted or 5 June

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
into 12th Week. will be one of the old grown guys in this pool (completing 3 months of file submission )with this weekend :mad: :mad: :mad:

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Finally some movement!

They asked me to upload my CELPIP and my Diplomas after 4 months (I submitted it on February 17)

My question is: when I go to MyCiC where do I have to upload this?

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
fvidania said:
Finally some movement!

They asked me to upload my CELPIP and my Diplomas after 4 months (I submitted it on February 17)

My question is: when I go to MyCiC where do I have to upload this?
hi,
when you go click on view messages, then down down down , you will " view submitted application " click on it and you will notice a link for required documents ..
i hope this helps

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Tamsina said:

5 JUNE: I posted my passport copies (visa except), 2 photos, Biodata & self-addressed envelope

Thanks,
    T
Hi T
did you got schedule A request ?