+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE who waiting more than 2 months after AOR join here

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

well, my ecas change too,

from

We received your application for permanent residence on January 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.

to

We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2015.

I dont't know if its a good thing or not, but at least, I have the feeling that there are focus to work on the
'forgotten" feb application.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:'(
mine changed as well... into not able to find me....

waiting for the next draw, and eventual mercy to reopen the file.

good luck guys!!!

this is all BS, we're guinea pigs, and it's not easy.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
colorblind said:
:'(
mine changed as well... into not able to find me....

waiting for the next draw, and eventual mercy to reopen the file.

good luck guys!!!

this is all BS, we're guinea pigs, and it's not easy.
I read on the other AOR topic, that if they reopen your application after your special inquirie, your ECAs will reappear

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
hulahoop said:
I have no idea why some people get requests for more and some are summarily cancelled. Seems absolutely bizarre.
I think it really depends on the officers.

I always assume that not everyone in CIC follows the same "rules" when it comes to decision making. Don't get me wrong, they probably all have the same checklist to follow but for not so clear cut matters it is really up to the officers. When I first applied for LMO the person who processed my application did not even know that PGWP holders exempted their employers to show recruitment efforts. I was glad the person did not immediately declined the application but instead request my employer to show recruitment efforts. We ended up having to print out the statements from CIC and HRDC websites and fax it over to that person for review. Thus, don't assume the officers know every single rules and always be prepared to cover all grounds. In other words, don't feel lazy and always include screenshots from CIC website to support your documents :)

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
skouja said:
Hi,

well, my ecas change too,

from

We received your application for permanent residence on January 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.

to

We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2015.

I dont't know if its a good thing or not, but at least, I have the feeling that there are focus to work on the
'forgotten" feb application.
Yeh me to ....thought we should go to 3 lines now we go to 1 .....hahaha we going back mmmmmmmm

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
sanket.41 said:
i am following you guys from looong time really happy to hear this... hopefully you will get ppr soon... time to have some budweiser... :)
Lol indeed buddy indeed I hope that buds will be soon hahaha

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WELL yesterday morning i had chance to talk call centre agent regarding my application and findout medical not yet receive.and call centre agent told me to check with my doctor then i visit madical clinic . but they forward it on February 28th for me and spouse and feb 12 for my child. its been 14 weeks since we did our medical cic not yet receive !! :eek: :eek: :what a mess

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
mannual said:
WELL yesterday morning i had chance to talk call centre agent regarding my application and findout medical not yet receive.and call centre agent told me to check with my doctor then i visit madical clinic . but they forward it on February 28th for me and spouse and feb 12 for my child. its been 14 weeks since we did our medical cic not yet receive !! :eek: :eek: :what a mess
Same thing happened to me. My doctor was an idiot, did not upload my test results properly. She missed on one report and titled wrong on another report. Now after sitting on it for 2 months, Officer at CIC Health Management Branch informed me about this in a letter. I visited my doctor and she uploaded correctly this time. CIC says my report might be with Health Management Branch now and after review, they will send it to CIC.
Trying to contact Health Management Branch to speed up. Lets see.

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
mannual said:
This happened to me too. The doctor had submitted the medicals correctly on Feb 12th, but it turned out CIC had mis-filed them. I was told to wait 3 months after the date it was transmitted, then the CIC agent was able to send a note to their medical team to look in to it. They contacted the doctor who provided proof that it was uploaded on to the e-medical system. The CIC team were then able to find it and file it correctly with my application - or at least that was what they told me. I still need to call again to check it is now there!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emma_h_s said:
This happened to me too. The doctor had submitted the medicals correctly on Feb 12th, but it turned out CIC had mis-filed them. I was told to wait 3 months after the date it was transmitted, then the CIC agent was able to send a note to their medical team to look in to it. They contacted the doctor who provided proof that it was uploaded on to the e-medical system. The CIC team were then able to find it and file it correctly with my application - or at least that was what they told me. I still need to call again to check it is now there!
so im the not only one having this situation. ill call on Monday to the call centre

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emma_h_s said:
tnx emma . i ve one more doubt,i applied express entry under FST category .my e-cas status" in process''said only two line.
1. We received your application for permanent residence on feb 14, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on feb 15, 2015.

i applied BOWP on April 29th ,don't hear anything .all ths thing happen to me i fell worry about my BWOP application .one more thing i got Alberta Nomination certificate recently and it says i can apply open work permit. but i had applied already open work permit under EE. so my question can i send nomination copy to get BOWP which application already submitted .if yes where i ve to send? and how to upload.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
mannual said:
tnx emma . i ve one more doubt,i applied express entry under FST category .my e-cas status" in process''said only two line.
1. We received your application for permanent residence on feb 14, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on feb 15, 2015.

i applied BOWP on April 29th ,don't hear anything .all ths thing happen to me i fell worry about my BWOP application .one more thing i got Alberta Nomination certificate recently and it says i can apply open work permit. but i had applied already open work permit under EE. so my question can i send nomination copy to get BOWP which application already submitted .if yes where i ve to send? and how to upload.
Mannual, I suggest you to file another BOWP application with your Nomination if your current work permit is still valid. Since your ecas status is "in process" I suspect this is still with CIC Ottawa. In order for your BOWP to be approved the application should be with CIO for eligibility review.
Ask the Call center and find out where is your application right now.

On a separate note, I have filed 2 BOWP applications one paper based and one online with 15 days lead time. First application got rejected due to insufficient fee, which I knew already hence filed a second one online. Hoping to get the approval on this.

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Hi,
Can anyone give me any advise, I hired a company to do my PR for me, they submitted it April 2nd to CIC after having ITA on Feb 11th, my status has not changed from April 2nd? I had my AOR April 10th that's it? What am I supposed to do? Sit and wait for someone to do their job? My Temp Foreign Work Permit expires end of July, I have filled out for a bridging visa but cant fir 10 years of employment in 3 boxes and don't know who or how to send it online?

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone help me plz...I got a request for additional document imm5669e background declaration to sustantiate gap in work experience. Form is available online in pdf but they have no online provision for signature and signature section in this form doesn't have provision for entering name manually by typing online... can I just fill details take print out, scan and upload it? Plz plz advise!! Thanks in advance!

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Week 16 of 26, still change!!!!

CIC call centre advises to call once 6 months has passed, to have the application expedited!