Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
I submitted my medical along my aapplication but didnt get medical exam of my wife since her medical was valid for one year. she got it when she got her spousal visa in September last year. I guess they are waiting when her validity expires n they ask for her new medical.

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
bud_weiser said:
Has any one here tried calling CIC? I have with no luck could not even get a agent to answer the phone.....
Ozzymechanic said:
Now here's a thought......

Just spoke to CIC, my app is at Sydney NS, I'm thinking FST is going through a different office, others that seeing activity may be through Ottawa???
I did last week, was told my app is received and complete and awaiting processing, same since 9th February

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Ozzymechanic said:
Im expecting, one day, to get an email saying my app is approved, and no other updates in between
Yup think you might be right buddy

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
Ozzymechanic said:
Im expecting, one day, to get an email saying my app is approved, and no other updates in between
yea u may be right since when we submitted our files, they were not that busy n could have processed our applications in few days n then set aside them to add some processing time to it. I guess that time would b 3 months.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Ozzymechanic said:
I did last week, was told my app is received and complete and awaiting processing, same since 9th February
I called cic as well..they said that they will not answer anything regarding express entry ???

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Ozzymechanic said:
Maybe you are right. My friend passed everything at once after 2months waiting.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates guys.im planning to apply BOWP as my permit expiring on August.do I still wait few days to submit or not.since my application is nothing movement .still review on processing ..it's been 10th week now

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, comparing all other applicants( FSW And CEC) who got AOR , I am sure no movement for applicants who applied under Fedreal Skilled Trades category. It would be better if an senior who applied under FST would open an thread to see only the progress and feedback among all.
Thanks

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I was part of the first batch, applied early February, and have seen absolutely zero movement.

Even my medical hasn't been set to passed.

Calling the call center seems to be incredibly hit and miss. Sometimes you get someone who seems to genuinely want to help, sometimes you get someone who refuses to do anything.

I called a while ago to find out if they'd received my medical as the doctor wasn't responding when I asked him to confirm he'd sent it, and I was told I had to wait 90 days after getting the medical.

I duly wait, call again, and I'm told there's "no way they can check whether my medical has been received, I just have to wait".

Some of them claim they can't access any files at all, others will happily dig into the files and check information.

It's absolutely bizarre.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
hulahoop said:
I was part of the first batch, applied early February, and have seen absolutely zero movement.

Even my medical hasn't been set to passed.

Calling the call center seems to be incredibly hit and miss. Sometimes you get someone who seems to genuinely want to help, sometimes you get someone who refuses to do anything.

I called a while ago to find out if they'd received my medical as the doctor wasn't responding when I asked him to confirm he'd sent it, and I was told I had to wait 90 days after getting the medical.

I duly wait, call again, and I'm told there's "no way they can check whether my medical has been received, I just have to wait".

Some of them claim they can't access any files at all, others will happily dig into the files and check information.

It's absolutely bizarre.
Same here just dont get it some times

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I think the really frustrating thing is that there seems to be absolutely no rhyme nor reason to it.

None of the forum's best detectives have been able to nail any pattern between cases (to my knowledge).

It's like they're tossing them in the air.

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
When I see the applications with a lot of progress, it looks like it's the FSW.
The applications I see without much updates look like mostly CEC. Could this be a pattern :-X

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Possibly! I know at least one other CEC in the same position as me who doesn't post here.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
hulahoop said:
Possibly! I know at least one other CEC in the same position as me who doesn't post here.
Im starting to think that if you have a few months left on WP they drop you to the bottom of the pile and work on those that have less time left. Pritty much the way i see it. I have seen 3 guys now in town that received emails from CIC saying they must stop working and 3-4 weeks they all back smiling as they have PPR. Way i see it maybe been proactive trying not to run out of time works against the application