EE sinp 12th October connect here

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orion*15 said:
They requested for additional documents on 09-Nov and I provided them by 16-Nov. Since then status remained unchanged. I as well emailed them in Dec to ascertain if requested documents were received and if any additional documents required. The only response I got from them is officer will inform in case if any additional documents required. But no clue whatsoever whats up with them.
It's been three months that you have not contacted to SINP. You'd better email them again and ask them whats going on.
Don't be shy! They are nice officers...

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
My application is still reading in process till date. :(

I was contacted in February to send additional documents on two occasions (8th and 27th respectively) to back up my work reference letter as they weren't satisfied with what they had with them then. I did and they responded on the 2nd of March. See below for their response;

Good day,

Thank you for your response. I have reviewed your response and additional documentation and I am satisfied that there are no issues with your work experience. Your file will now continue to process to see if you meet criteria for the category that you applied under.*

It's almost a month, no further update from SINP. My IELTS expires in May and my EE profile expires April. I really do not understand SINP delay with October 12th applications, it is really disturbing.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ubangiji said:
My application is still reading in process till date. :(

I was contacted in February to send additional documents on two occasions (8th and 27th respectively) to back up my work reference letter as they weren't satisfied with what they had with them then. I did and they responded on the 2nd of March. See below for their response;

Good day,

Thank you for your response. I have reviewed your response and additional documentation and I am satisfied that there are no issues with your work experience. Your file will now continue to process to see if you meet criteria for the category that you applied under.*

It's almost a month, no further update from SINP. My IELTS expires in May and my EE profile expires April. I really do not understand SINP delay with October 12th applications, it is really disturbing.
Send 1 reminder daily with morning tea. Send an email to sask immigration minister about the problem. You will get within 2-3 days. I can provide u the contact details.

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
ashuindian said:
Send 1 reminder daily with morning tea. Send an email to sask immigration minister about the problem. You will get within 2-3 days. I can provide u the contact details.
Thanks Ashuindian, I wouldn't mind your assistance on that.Though I wrote to the general query email last week Friday and I got almost an immediate response saying:

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised your application is currently in process and no additional documents are needed at this time.

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
Hello Ubangiji,

Any updates on your application?
I am also in the same boat.
12th Oct express entry candidate after repeated follow-ups still the same generic reply.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Orion*15 said:
Hello Ubangiji,

12th Oct express entry candidate after repeated follow-ups still the same generic reply.
Kuchh to gad-bad hai.
(Eng.:- Something is fishy)

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
But gadbad kya hey much samajh nahi aa raha...
(Eng.) Not able to understand what is wrong and where it is stucked... Am now losing my patience...it's too much 6 months just to decide yes or no what the heck are they doing..

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
But if that's the case why don't they just say "NO"... it's better than making you wait for 6 months with no answer.
I am from India.

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Orion*15 said:
Hello Ubangiji,

Hi Orion,
There is no update till now.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Orion*15 said:
Are you also waiting? You OID or EE?
I am OID.. Still waiting .. Do you get in touch with higher officials or the minister to get a solution

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Orion*15 said:
But if that's the case why don't they just say "NO"... it's better than making you wait for 6 months with no answer.
I am from India.
totally agree you Orion.we can understand your situation,its really
disappointing.wish you to get positive result very soon

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
nagraju said:
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks
SINP gives the point which are in their occupation demand list.so far Express entry is concerned they allot you the point in which you have applied .for example if you choose the 4 years experience(NOC XX) then you ll get point for 4 years and the like.rest 2 years of experience,you ll not get points as you have chosen the another.hope this helps.thanks