+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE sinp 12th October connect here

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
stallone08 said:
Hi Guys, same here. I have applied on 12th oct, Express entry, On 10th Nov got firs additional documents required mail.
Which got resolved in 4 days after my submission. Now its In progress.
No communication or got nomination, I guess they are on Xmas vacation or what?
Let we wait till 45 days.
Atleast your status is changed back to "In Progress" .. mine is still "Waiting on Applicant" since 9th November.

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
Guyz,

Any idea what happens when the application status is still "Waiting on Applicant" post 45 days?

thanks

stallone08

Dec 8, 2016
Ya but Waiting on applicant or In progress, Its almost same till they do not give us nomination. Anyway timeline is 78 days.
So let it get complete, then we can connect them I guess...

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orion*15 said:
Guyz,

Any idea what happens when the application status is still "Waiting on Applicant" post 45 days?

thanks
When you send additional documents to SINP, you would receive an AUTOMATED RESPONSE, in which you can find your answer :

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).

This is an AUTOMATED RESPONSE confirming your email has been received.

Please note that documents sent through this email after your application has been submitted will NOT be accepted, unless our office has formally requested further documents or if there has been a change, for example; to your family composition, contact information, passport, job offer, representative, etc.

Documents submitted via email will not be visible to you online with your application until they have been reviewed by our office. Due to the high volume of applications, your patience is requested at this time.

If you are submitting documents in response to an SINP request and your online application status states “Waiting on Applicant”, the status will not change until we have received and assessed the new information submitted.

For more information on the SINP, please visit saskatchewan.ca/sinp.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orion*15 said:
Guyz,

thanks
Why don't you resend your documents? => "no harm no foul" ;)

Orion*15

Oct 10, 2016
stallone08 said:
Ya but Waiting on applicant or In progress, Its almost same till they do not give us nomination. Anyway timeline is 78 days.
So let it get complete, then we can connect them I guess...
true!!

stallone08

Dec 8, 2016
Guys July people are still in queue and some of are getting result last week. So I guess continue with EE is risky.
I personally feel, we should go for OID, I do not know why they are delaying EE and giving OID results in 1-1.5 months.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
Why don't you resend your documents? => "no harm no foul" ;)
very informative information Hossein. thanks it helps to many others in the same situation.great work

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
any new update friends??

Maverick142

May 10, 2015
sinp Kathmandu said:
any new update friends??
Dear Friend's

I'm EE SINP 12th October Applicant and since then i'm in Process.
Today i've received a communication stating insufficient funds prior to application..

Should i recreate my application??
In that case should i use a new email id??

Also by mistake i tried creating a new application process in the existing profile and lost all the information.

Please help me in this regard..

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick142 said:
Dear Friend's

Today i've received a communication stating insufficient funds prior to application..

Should i recreate my application??
In that case should i use a new email id??

Also by mistake i tried creating a new application process in the existing profile and lost all the information.

Please help me in this regard..
If you mean they have rejected you, don't worry about it!
I guess financial rejection is the best kind of rejection! It means they have accepted your work experience and other information you have already provided and as soon as your bank statement meet the requirements stated in SINP, you can reapply and get the nomination within a few weeks or even days of your reapplication.

There is no need to change your email, just create another profile and get prepared for the next EE reopening

I wish you all the best
:)

Maverick142

May 10, 2015
HOSSEIN-R said:
If you mean they have rejected you, don't worry about it!
I guess financial rejection is the best kind of rejection! It means they have accepted your work experience and other information you have already provided and as soon as your bank statement meet the requirements stated in SINP, you can reapply and get the nomination within a few days of your reapplication.

There is no need to change your email, just create another profile and get prepared for the next EE reopening

I wish you all the best
:)

Yes i've got a communication stating as follows.

You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You did not provide proof of maintaining
the minimum settlement fund amount of $12,143 CAD for three months prior to your application
and throughout the entire immigration process. You do not meet criteria.

So i only need to recreate another profile with the same email id rt??

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick142 said:
Yes i've got a communication stating as follows.

You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You did not provide proof of maintaining
the minimum settlement fund amount of $12,143 CAD for three months prior to your application
and throughout the entire immigration process. You do not meet criteria.

So i only need to recreate another profile with the same email id rt??
Yeap! Just create another profile and fill it with the same data, but try to provide your bank draft accordingly.
Have you received this email on December 30 ?!

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
No update, nothing. I got new close work permit and send them an email, but still no reply.
please reply whats going on