+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE sinp 12th October connect here

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
HOSSEIN-R said:
Hi friends. I emailed them to reconsider my funds, and they answered :

"Thank you for your email.

The SINP will make changes to your data entry during our assessment of your application.

Also, note that the SINP reviews your account at its lowest balances during the 3 months prior to your application, as we are looking to ensure that you have maintained the minimum required funds throughout the entire 3 months prior to applying, not that you have met the minimum required funds.

Kind regards,"

what do you think? they have not accepted my funds? i.e what does the last sentence mean?
it seems they took the lowest balance as reference.
btw, which email did you send your query to? is it in the email stated in the correspondence ?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
I sent the email to immigration@gov.sk.ca and one of the officers responded to it.

I'm wondering why they converted the fund, if that statement did not satisfy them? Furthermore, no additional document is requested , and they have not rejected my application yet.

I'm not sure if the last sentence means they have accepted my bank statement or not :
"... not that you have met the minimum required funds"
Hossein did your balance dropped below the required fund needed
in the prior 3 months of your application?

That means you might have done transactions in your account which
sometime might have come to the point as mentioned in the fund conversion row.
was that the case?thanks

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
Thank you.

To tell you the truth, I applied to Quebec Skilled worker on 13th of June. At that time, there was no need to provide a settlement fund for Quebec. After a while, I found that I can submit my application to Saskatchewan EE category (NOC 2231).

Unfortunately, On July 27th, I had to purchase buying something personal, and my credit felt below 11 dollars for a week, Afterward , I recharged my bank account gradually and on August 22th, It reached to 73000 $ and I keep that balance till now.

I sent the most updated settlement fund on October 13th (a day after applying) and following my inquiry email, I came to the fact that they review my bank statement based on the least possible amount! in my transaction , which I think is totally unfair.

I'm still waiting to see what would be their final decision.
In the application guide they have clearly mentioned,
that the minimum fund should not fall below at any point of time
prior to 3 months to throughout the process.

well you should find it out from which the
minimum balance was maintained?

again calculate from that date to 12th oct(your applied date)
which should be 3 months or more.If thats not,then it will be
rejected telling insufficient fund.

I wish you all the good luck.Hossein.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:

Thanks
Yeah. you are right. I know those ridiculous man-made rules... Sometimes I think we are not human beings, we are more like machines! Checking the rules and act in this way : 0 or 1 ;)

I hope they reject my file soon. By then I will get prepared for the next intake, But keeping my profile status "in process", would definitely get me upset. Sad

There is a quote that I like very much:

'Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.'
Paulo Coelho

Hope to see you in Saska soon buddy
;)

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
Thanks
Yeah. you are right. I know those ridiculous man-made rules... Sometimes I think we are not human beings, we are more like machines! Checking the rules and act in this way : 0 or 1 ;)

I hope they reject my file soon. By then I will get prepared for the next intake, But keeping my profile status "in process", would definitely get me upset. Sad

There is a quote that I like very much:

'Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.'
Paulo Coelho

Hope to see you in Saska soon buddy
;)
all the best for the nex intake Hosein.see you soon
stay connected.thanks

pollobuk

Nov 16, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:

Hi all , i am new here and thanks all for so many suggestions and ideas. I am a potential SINP candidate .
I have one question regarding the POF, as my main account has frequent transactions some times fall short with the required fund for example CAD 15000 , but i have a fixed deposit equivalent to CAD 8000 which is running from first week OCt 2016, next week i will open another fixed deposit CAD 8000 .So for say from Nov 25 2016. Would i be eligible for the required POF if there is a intake in First Week of Jan 2017 instead of late Feb 2017 ( .. on top of that i can clarify that i had the required fund with me since long time but i just sometimes took it out of the account to try some investment with higher returns.. As the final fund i am showing is fixed and one year auto renew scheme ).. your pick on this matter please guys...

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
pollobuk said:
Hi all , i am new here and thanks all for so many suggestions and ideas. I am a potential SINP candidate .
I have one question regarding the POF, as my main account has frequent transactions some times fall short with the required fund for example CAD 15000 , but i have a fixed deposit equivalent to CAD 8000 which is running from first week OCt 2016, next week i will open another fixed deposit CAD 8000 .So for say from Nov 25 2016. Would i be eligible for the required POF if there is a intake in First Week of Jan 2017 instead of late Feb 2017 ( .. on top of that i can clarify that i had the required fund with me since long time but i just sometimes took it out of the account to try some investment with higher returns.. As the final fund i am showing is fixed and one year auto renew scheme ).. your pick on this matter please guys...
well lets discuss the first question ,
if you deposit the required fund on say 25th Nov then it gets
three months on Feb 25th.You are not able to apply before this date.

The second one if you have the fund for a long time.
FOr that you should make sure the minimum balance
shouldnt fall below at any points of time.say if you ll
look at its 3 months transaction and in any date its
at least the minumum balance maintained,then it ll be ok.

Please note,the fund should also maintained throughout the process.good luck

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hi,

Need help,

My current NOC is 2171 which is there in the demand list of SINP. I have total of 5 yrs of experience but with different NOCs and other two NOCs not there in the demand list. But my present NOC 2171 with 1.6 yrs of experience is there. So the question is can i claim full 5 yrs of work experience points or 1.6 yrs.

Please advice.

Kartikey

Sep 5, 2016
Hi guys

I have worked with small companies which are not well known and they don't have website. Is there any effect on Nomination when verification happens?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day people.
I have a friend who was nominated for the Occupation In Demand stream yesterday ; 18th November, 2016. He applied on the 24th of October under the Civil Engineering Technologist occupation. Can he still apply under the Express Entry stream , though, he already got the nomination letter for Occupation In Demand?

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
I submitted the 3 documents requested, to my immigration representative and they confirmed that this has been forwarded to Visa Office on the 16 Nov 16. It took about 3 weeks to get the documents sorted out, as my wife had to fly down to India to arrange a Sworn Affidavit which was to be used in place of her Birth Certificate.

Does anyone have an idea on how long the Visa Office takes to arrive at a decision after receiving the missing documents they requested?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Durango_xx said:
I submitted the 3 documents requested, to my immigration representative and they confirmed that this has been forwarded to Visa Office on the 16 Nov 16. It took about 3 weeks to get the documents sorted out, as my wife had to fly down to India to arrange a Sworn Affidavit which was to be used in place of her Birth Certificate.

Does anyone have an idea on how long the Visa Office takes to arrive at a decision after receiving the missing documents they requested?
They don't consider Affidavit for Birth Proof. You can use high school, Higher Secondary Certificates, AAdhar Card, Voter ID etc. which have both Parents name.

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
ashuindian said:
They don't consider Affidavit for Birth Proof. You can use high school, Higher Secondary Certificates, AAdhar Card, Voter ID etc. which have both Parents name.
The Affidavit (Sworn) was as advised by the representative as my wife does not have a birth certificate, due her birth not being registered at the location (municipal) she was born. Hence the affidavit had to state this along with her birth details, parents names and supporting (proof) documents such as School certificate, Birth & Baptismal Certificate, PAN and Adhaar card, etc. The affidavit would had to be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public and all originals of supporting documents verified against the copies.

The other option we learnt about which is time consuming and also not guaranteed, is actually approaching to the relevant municipal and trying to obtain a Government issued letter that the Birth Certificate does not exist. However this could take between 45-60 working days because of the numerous governmental entities involved and like I mentioned earlier - no guarantees of getting the document. Given the timeframe of 45 days given by the Visa office this would not be feasible. Over and above that we do not live in India so this option was a clear 'no go' for us.