+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

kaihuh

Nov 22, 2022
got my notes today too, saying "Security DE completed and submitted', don't know what that means..
Got Note from CBSA yesterday.
Also has "Security data entry complete and submitted" 3 days after security in progress.
Don's have any sub activities under security.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello.
I give you my stats and ask for opinions

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

I registered on the tracker IRCC andI have 3 questions

1- ELIGIBILITY BIOMETRIC AND MEDICAL are in green completed for me. It means that it’s surely done ?
2- My partner has nothing completed on the tracker (not completed or not started). Is it normal to have such a difference between us ?
3- If I understand I only have remain background check. What does it mean exactly and how long should it take ?

hope some people would help me.

have a good day

Takita

May 12, 2021
CSIS confirmed completed security request and sent back results to CBSA on same day 6 Feb. not sure what's pending.

Does CBSA do comprehensive SS or does CBSA order CSIS screening again at a later date after record check done in 6 Feb?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello.

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

1- ELIGIBILITY BIOMETRIC AND MEDICAL are in green completed for me. It means that it’s surely done ?
2- My partner has nothing completed on the tracker (not completed or not started). Is it normal to have such a difference between us ?
3- If I understand I only have remain background check. What does it mean exactly and how long should it take ?

have a good day
hello everybody. No answer or advice for me ?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
CSIS confirmed completed security request and sent back results to CBSA on same day 6 Feb. not sure what's pending.

Does CBSA do comprehensive SS or does CBSA order CSIS screening again at a later date after record check done in 6 Feb?
how do you know all those steps of security are complete ?

AntiSpam123

Mar 11, 2023
Yes, here’s the answer to all your questions:
1.) Completed means completed in English but maybe in your language, it means “not passed”?

2.) Call IRCC and spam them with your meltdowns.

3.) Call IRCC and spam them with your meltdowns.

Every time inpatient posters like you spam this forum with pointless and anxiety-ridden queries on unrelated threads, it crowds the threads and makes it difficult for normal, sane people to look for information.

• Haha
Reactions: qdee

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello.

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

have a good day
1) Yes done, but doesn’t mean that Security is done - that one you can’t see on the tracker.
2) Yes, they check first the PA (primary applicant) and only afterwards the dependant. You might be also of different nationalities which also can trigger delays.
3) Background check is mainly eligibility and then once it’s passed, they start Security. It’s authorities checking you in terrorist databases and with intelligence services - normally this check can last 1-2 months, but that doesn’t mean that once it’s done that there’s an IRCC agent available to put a pass on your profile - things can be delayed.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
1) Yes done, but doesn’t mean that Security is done - that one you can’t see on the tracker.
2) Yes, they check first the PA (primary applicant) and only afterwards the dependant. You might be also of different nationalities which also can trigger delays.
3) Background check is mainly eligibility and then once it’s passed, they start Security. It’s authorities checking you in terrorist databases and with intelligence services - normally this check can last 1-2 months, but that doesn’t mean that once it’s done that there’s an IRCC agent available to put a pass on your profile - things can be delayed.
thanks a lot for your answer

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Answer to your question, just be patient. People here have been waiting for over 6 months. Your AOR is not even a month. There is no need to panic. Don't worry before 3 months pass. Don't compare yourself with the lucky friend or Joe who got his PR in 45 days. Every situation is different as discussed earlier. Manage your wait time expectations. Everything will be fine and you will see status updates. :)

Reactions: Miracle2018

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Yes, here’s the answer to all your questions:
1.) Completed means completed in English but maybe in your language, it means “not passed”?

2.) Call IRCC and spam them with your meltdowns.

3.) Call IRCC and spam them with your meltdowns.

Every time inpatient posters like you spam this forum with pointless and anxiety-ridden queries on unrelated threads, it crowds the threads and makes it difficult for normal, sane people to look for information.
:) Your response was funny. I know it is hard to react to panicking applicants. We are all human and we are impatient. People come to this forum first thing first to get some support. If we turn them away because of their anxiety then their anxiety will grow even bigger. Let's respect every question and try to help them to answer and calm them down. If we do not support each other then our wait would be even more painful. However, I totally get your frustration! :)

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
:) Your response was funny. I know it is hard to react to panicking applicants. We are all human and we are impatient. People come to this forum first thing first to get some support. If we turn them away because of their anxiety then their anxiety will grow even bigger. Let's respect every question and try to help them to answer and calm them down. If we do not support each other then our wait would be even more painful. However, I totally get your frustration! :)
Thank you for your understanding and your answer. I’m naturally anxious but it’s ok now. 6 months looks so far but almost 1 month already so be positive. It’s almost 20% ahahah.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello.

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

have a good day
It is normal to have one of dependants not have those started. To satisfy your incredible anxiety, read this post from LegalFalcon on BGS: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

I've told you so many times to find out threads like these, trust me they'll be very helpful. You are just a search away from educating yourself and not spamming so much :D

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022

Hi how long did it take for your csis to get done?