Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Notification says, it will keep a pool of candidate who got high potential to successful bein Canada. Getting LMO is not an easy task, and its not free for a foreign worker too.

Once candidate registered through job bank ( i did already), what would be next step, i hear nothing from any employers, sine it won't make much sense for them to seek a candidate across the border, its a long process for them. The question remains unclear that "how CIC is going to get through problem ?".

Apart from this, what is the authenticity of candidate profile, how they are going to verify that during submission ? , if lot of fake or invalid profiles is ON we will end-up with same situation of current FSWP. :(

I think what make most important for foreign worker is LMO, to get a complete offer process , LMO has to declare much relaxation on their policy to pass though EE without much trouble.

Let us collect some info and share here please.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have already opened an account but as I have read , job bank will change and as of now it is not ready yet for the profile creation of potential immigrant as us. I do not remember the source of this info.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobbank.ca it's not ready for EE, we should wait until late December or early January. We are all waiting for it :p