Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
open said:
while making express entry profile
1. they are asking for proof of funds, do i need to show proof of funds as i am already on work permit with lmo....if i don,t need then what should i write in the funds option.

2. In education part, i completed my graduation in 2006 so about the question "is this your current study or not" what should i write
1. do mention the funds that you have legitimately .. I believe you are applying under CEC.. the system will automatically take inputs from value and tell you what all you can apply under..

2. reply NO.. when you check NO it would ask for finishing date of that study otherwise it will take it as your current study

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

I am going to create a whatsapp group to help one another for those who've already filed or going to file for EE 2015....PM me your name with number, those who are interested.

Thanks

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
hi

I have tried submitting my EE profile so many times in last three days but it says the service is temporarily down. anyone facing the same issue? someone pls help how to sumbit EE profile...

I have tried tried incognito in chrome browser , same result: I have been trying with multiple browsers but same result. someone pls urgently help!!

the message I am getting is below:

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:UNFQBREJ (2015-01-16 11:11:35)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
"

Elegwa

Aug 5, 2014
Hello,

greetings to the guys in the house helping out with this EE

I have submitted my profile but i did not see how to enter my EE number on the job bank.

response ob CIC is profile submitted. next JOB Bank. I did not see where to do the job bank and link to EE profile

Thanking you for your assistance

Elegwa

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
srbhrn said:
1. do mention the funds that you have legitimately .. I believe you are applying under CEC.. the system will automatically take inputs from value and tell you what all you can apply under..

2. reply NO.. when you check NO it would ask for finishing date of that study otherwise it will take it as your current study
Thank you +1.

qmehdi

Jan 16, 2015
Dear All,

I am an ACCA member with B.com and looking forward to pursue BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK. I need advice on putting up my profile for express entry. While going through the website of CIC, I found that I am eligible for applying through express entry but still need to confirm certain queries I have.

I went through this forum and glad to see that people here have information, and by the help of you I can process my case very soon InshAllah.

So here are the obvious questions in my mind which need your advice.

1. What are the pre-requisites of submitting the online profile? I have all my degrees attested from HEC. Is there any other attestation required before submitting the profile? and please let me know what other documents are required to complete the online profile.

2. I am planning to give IELTS exam this month InshAllah. Once that is cleared, do I have to submit the results somewhere? Or just submit the documents online?

3. While going through the CIC, it says people having Canadian local qualification gets an edge in immigration and job hunt. Being an ACCA member it sounds good to me as I can claim exemptions from CGA Canada, and on the basis of ACCA membership I can achieve CGA as well but that requires at least $600 to get through the membership. What do you suggest should I proceed to get the CGA membership? Is it sensible to invest on it before immigration?

4. What is the minimum score required to get the case processed smoothly?

5. Once all the pre-requisites of documents are completed (i.e. Attestation of documents, IELTS, Completion of online profile) where should i submit the profile? Is it online submission and how much does it costs?

6. What are the suggested chances of getting immigrant status for candidates having similar profile like me?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mehdi

massmassmass

Jan 17, 2015
urgent

Hi
Please, is there someone who can help me about NOC

I am a manager of trading company on tea business and i can't find in wich catergory my job is registred.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
qmehdi said:
Dear All,

I am an ACCA member with B.com and looking forward to pursue BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK. I need advice on putting up my profile for express entry. While going through the website of CIC, I found that I am eligible for applying through express entry but still need to confirm certain queries I have.

I went through this forum and glad to see that people here have information, and by the help of you I can process my case very soon InshAllah.

So here are the obvious questions in my mind which need your advice.

1. What are the pre-requisites of submitting the online profile? I have all my degrees attested from HEC. Is there any other attestation required before submitting the profile? and please let me know what other documents are required to complete the online profile.

2. I am planning to give IELTS exam this month InshAllah. Once that is cleared, do I have to submit the results somewhere? Or just submit the documents online?

3. While going through the CIC, it says people having Canadian local qualification gets an edge in immigration and job hunt. Being an ACCA member it sounds good to me as I can claim exemptions from CGA Canada, and on the basis of ACCA membership I can achieve CGA as well but that requires at least $600 to get through the membership. What do you suggest should I proceed to get the CGA membership? Is it sensible to invest on it before immigration?

4. What is the minimum score required to get the case processed smoothly?

5. Once all the pre-requisites of documents are completed (i.e. Attestation of documents, IELTS, Completion of online profile) where should i submit the profile? Is it online submission and how much does it costs?

6. What are the suggested chances of getting immigrant status for candidates having similar profile like me?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mehdi
1.You need a valid ECA form WES or ICAS. Don't know if HEC is valid.

2. You also need a valid IELTS. It's hard to schedule if you haven't already. You need the result #. That's all you need.

3. You won't get points for GCA

4. It's too soon to tell the minimal results yet. Nobody knows.

5. Online submission, it's free.

6. Without ielts it's impossible to calculate your score. You need to satisfy the 67 points for FSW as well.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Re: urgent

massmassmass said:
Hi
Please, is there someone who can help me about NOC

I am a manager of trading company on tea business and i can't find in wich catergory my job is registred.
Google NOC 2011 Canada and you will find a tool to help you with that. Managers are 0xxx NOCs.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Elegwa said:
Hello,

greetings to the guys in the house helping out with this EE

I have submitted my profile but i did not see how to enter my EE number on the job bank.

response ob CIC is profile submitted. next JOB Bank. I did not see where to do the job bank and link to EE profile

Thanking you for your assistance

Elegwa
Hi,

This has been answered a few pages back.. its a simple step .. I will try to incorporate that in first post of this thread also ...

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?

agarnitin

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I have a question about how to upload or create CV on the job bank.

Also when will the first draw take place. As of now i can see on my application status as "No Invitation at this time"

Thanks

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Sky-Walker said:
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?
If you have not decided on which province(s) you'd prefer to live in, then select 'All Provinces and Territories'

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
agarnitin said:
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I have a question about how to upload or create CV on the job bank.

Also when will the first draw take place. As of now i can see on my application status as "No Invitation at this time"

Thanks
Job bank is not yet active . So no CV creation at this time..

First draw is EXPECTED this week.. Let's wait

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Regarding NOC and Years of experience ... what should I have when submitting profile for express entry ?
I have ECA and IELTS but how about job reference ? shall i mention job duties while applying in express entry profile what is exactly required at this stage when applying ? or only NOC and years of experience ?