+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
I wanna ask if CIC will not penalize anyone who wants to apply for 2 or more PNPs. I originally plan to apply for MPNP as i have a friend there but the programme will not open until March. I tried applying for SINP without job offer stream but the spaces were filled within a very short period so, i plan to apply for SINP Express Entry category as my work experience fits one of the professions they listed as in-demand but need to know if CIC will not penalize me if they later get to know that i'm applying for 2 different PNPs. I kindly need answers asap so i can start my application on CIC for SINP on time.

Also, i wanna know what my ielts score translates to on clb level as it seems your listening score is the determinant but i have higher score in other parts - Listening(6.5), Reading(6.5), Writing(7), Speaking(8). Thank you.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
simonawo said:
I wanna ask if CIC will not penalize anyone who wants to apply for 2 or more PNPs. I originally plan to apply for MPNP as i have a friend there but the programme will not open until March. I tried applying for SINP without job offer stream but the spaces were filled within a very short period so, i plan to apply for SINP Express Entry category as my work experience fits one of the professions they listed as in-demand but need to know if CIC will not penalize me if they later get to know that i'm applying for 2 different PNPs. I kindly need answers asap so i can start my application on CIC for SINP on time.

Also, i wanna know what my ielts score translates to on clb level as it seems your listening score is the determinant but i have higher score in other parts - Listening(6.5), Reading(6.5), Writing(7), Speaking(8). Thank you.
APplying for different PNPs is not an issue as long as you intend to work in all the provinces..

http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html#
Use the above link to identify your CLB level

admr

Nov 16, 2014
Hello all

I have 5.5 band in ielts and I also have a job offer.i want to know that am I eligible for EE.

Thanks

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
admr said:
Hello all

I have 5.5 band in ielts and I also have a job offer.i want to know that am I eligible for EE.

Thanks
you can very easily find this out by checking your eligibility with this official tool:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
srbhrn said:

Since it was a little challenging, I am putting down steps here on how to create your EE Profile below

Step 1:

Go to link below to access COME TO CANADA tool

Step 2:

Put all the details of your application to check your eligibility

Step 3:

If you are eligible, then a Personal Reference Code will be generated which will look something like this: QK4350881372.

Step 4:

Record your personal reference code as it is going to be used again later on

Step 5:

Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Step 6:

When you are logged in to your electronic credential (known as your key), you'll be automatically directed to CIC's online services called MyCIC. You will be prompted to register for an account if you are a first time user. Returning users will be directed straight to their account.
Once you are logged into MyCIC, then select "Express Entry" to continue

Step 7:

Enter your personal reference code. After you select "Express Entry", you will be asked to enter your personal reference code. A personal reference code is located at the top of this page and looks like this: QK4350881372.

Step 8:

Once you have entered your personal reference code, you will be guided through the following steps to complete your profile:
Complete the Express Entry Profile Builder
Review your profile
Submit your profile

Step 9:

After you submit your profile, you will see a page that confirms that your profile has been submitted.
It will have more information on next steps.
Shortly after you submit, you will also receive a confirmation message in your MyCIC account.

THESE ARE ALL THE STEPS.

Please put any queries you might have in this thread. Right now I am creating my profile and listing down questions as and when I see one.
Thanks for putting it together. I will ask my brother to take a look at it. +1 to you.

smileysharma

Jun 15, 2014
Hi,

I am facing the problem in entering my last name to create the profile. All my documents including passport only have my first name.
There is no last name. But when i create a profile it does not lets me proceed further if i leave the field blank it does not let me proceed further. Please suggest how do i go by creating profile. Please help,

faphysio

Oct 2, 2014
Hi
I would like to ask if A 4 years bachelor degree of physiotherapy which is a regulated profession in Canada we should select post secondary 3 years long or unversity degree requiring licence .
for reference

Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 112 120

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 119 128

University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 126 135

University-level credential at the Doctoral level 140 150

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
smileysharma said:
Hi,

I am facing the problem in entering my last name to create the profile. All my documents including passport only have my first name.
There is no last name. But when i create a profile it does not lets me proceed further if i leave the field blank it does not let me proceed further. Please suggest how do i go by creating profile. Please help,
Please check page 2 of this thread.. I believe people have put not applicable in the other field ..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi All,

Can any one please explain what are these PNPs programs

Thanks
these are provincial nominations by state itself.. every state identifies their requirements for skilled labour, and against those they can grant PNPs to prospective candidates..
Read here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I have following details and system is still marking me ineligible don't know why
Bachelors degree with ECA report
IELTS: L:9 R:7 S:6.5 W 6.5
Work experience 4 years in NOC 2173

experience:13
education:21
ielts:22

total:68

Any idea?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
jahanzaibkh said:
I have following details and system is still marking me ineligible don't know why
Bachelors degree with ECA report
IELTS: L:9 R:7 S:6.5 W 6.5
Work experience 4 years in NOC 2173

experience:13
education:21
ielts:22

total:68

Any idea?
I hope you are checking your eligibility at this tool:

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
yes it marked me eligible but after submitting profile it marks me ineligble

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
jahanzaibkh said:
yes it marked me eligible but after submitting profile it marks me ineligble
There must be something wrong with either of these:
1. ECA report details
2. IELTS result detials
3. Work experience

Please check .. as Canadatool and express entry profile should have same outcome..

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone come across similar case ..

I am married and submitted profile with spouse not accompanying ..
It didn't ask anywhere details of your spouse , or Kid ( family members)

I revisited the entire online forms and no where it was asking to fill the details for the family member.

During Eligibility check ( the first step of EE), there was this question whether you spouse is accompanying or not. Since in my case my spouse wont be accompanying me now i have mentioned the answer as 'No'. Then the other question related was whether the spouse has written language test which is again 'No' for my case. And another one there was how many family members which is 3 in my case and the funds that you can bring..

Then in the online tool while filling up the forms it din't ask anywhere to provide name of spouse or Kid . I rechecked the all the forms .. The personal details form was asking about my details , whether married which is Yes for me ... and all other stuff!!
In none of the forms ( personal, contact ,application etc) for me it didnt ask declaration of family member details ..

I am worried whether i have done any mistake ...

My plan is to go first , find a job , get settled and then bring my family later on . But kind of worried as the online tool dint ask any details of family members will it be a problem later on if i want to sponsor them in some other category..

I believe i have filled the application correctly .. Anyone has the same experience in the online tool...