NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Jkal said:
Thanks mate.. so I can split and name the Client company and add my experience to it (even though i am still employed with the service company here in India)?
I have double 8 months of exp, i.e. 16 months total
no .. that's not what I meant..

first, you would still need to name your parent company .. because that is what has hired you and sent you on client location ...

Second, you need to have more than 1 year of Canadian work experience to take any benefit..

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I just filled submitted my EE profile .
But i have a doubt ...I am married and planning to apply as single as i have constraint related to fund.
Hence iam not including my wife in the application.
But the online tool nowhere asked details of my family members . It just ask how many family members and whether they are accompanying you or not ..
Is this fine. Or have I done something wrong ?
Just worried that later on when i wanted to bring my family will it be a problem...

I remember in earlier FSW 2014 we had to mention additional declaration of your spouse and also need to include your family ( spouse & Kid ) details in the Generic form with the reason for why they are not accompanying ...

Thanks & Regards
VN

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi All

I just filled submitted my EE profile .
But i have a doubt ...I am married and planning to apply as single as i have constraint related to fund.
Hence iam not including my wife in the application.
But the online tool nowhere asked details of my family members . It just ask how many family members and whether they are accompanying you or not ..
Is this fine. Or have I done something wrong ?
Just worried that later on when i wanted to bring my family will it be a problem...

I remember in earlier FSW 2014 we had to mention additional declaration of your spouse and also need to include your family ( spouse & Kid ) details in the Generic form with the reason for why they are not accompanying ...

Thanks & Regards
VN
1. Even if you want to go as single, you have to declare that you are married and have to provide your family details.
2. Once confirm as MARRIED, in the tool, it will have another section to be filled with your spouse details.
3. Fund requirements remain unchanged whether you are traveling with your family or not and will be dependent on the size of family. You can no way go ahead without having the money required for the size of your family.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Jkal said:
1. Even if you want to go as single, you have to declare that you are married and have to provide your family details.
2. Once confirm as MARRIED, in the tool, it will have another section to be filled with your spouse details.
3. Fund requirements remain unchanged whether you are traveling with your family or not and will be dependent on the size of family. You can no way go ahead without having the money required for the size of your family.
For Point 3, you need to carry/ show funds for 1 applicant only even if you are married, given that no dependant is included in your application and PR process is only for primary applicant.. fund requirement in this case is little more than 11K CAD.. for 2 applicants, its 14K CAD...

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
srbhrn said:
For Point 3, you need to carry/ show funds for 1 applicant only even if you are married, given that no dependant is included in your application and PR process is only for primary applicant.. fund requirement in this case is little more than 11K CAD.. for 2 applicants, its 14K CAD...
CIC says:-

Include yourself, your spouse or partner, and any children that you have, even if your spouse, partner or children will not come to Canada. Do not include your parents or any other relatives. If you have no spouse/partner or any dependent children, put ’1.’

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
I have mentioned as married in online tool while filling up the personnel form.
But i didn;t find any place where it was asking for spouse details . This is causing me worry
Should i withdraw the profile ..
Can you tell me where exactly these details will be asked

Thanks & Regards
VN

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
NAMBIVIN said:
I have mentioned as married in online tool while filling up the personnel form.
But i didn;t find any place where it was asking for spouse details . This is causing me worry
Should i withdraw the profile ..
Can you tell me where exactly these details will be asked

Thanks & Regards
VN
It looks like you goofed up somewhere and troubleshooting would be tough. You might have declared yourself single either in EE profile or the one before "Com to Canada" wizard. If you re-check again and do not find anything, then i would suggest you to start over again.

Harsharn Singh

Aug 5, 2014
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

want to apply for PR to Canada so anyone, can tell about what is my first step for applying to PR in express entry. apart from this, I got 7.5 in IELTS. Please provide the smaple of CV that, how can we make it.

Already workedout

1. IELTS
2. Spouse IELTS
3. WES , Principal ( me )
4.Valid Passport ( me and Spouse )

Need to workout

1. CV
2. WES dependant
3. experience letter

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Jkal said:
CIC says:-

Include yourself, your spouse or partner, and any children that you have, even if your spouse, partner or children will not come to Canada. Do not include your parents or any other relatives. If you have no spouse/partner or any dependent children, put '1.'

You are right: CIC says:
You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Harsharn Singh said:
Dear Seniors,

want to apply for PR to Canada so anyone, can tell about what is my first step for applying to PR in express entry. apart from this, I got 7.5 in IELTS. Please provide the smaple of CV that, how can we make it.

Already workedout

1. IELTS
2. Spouse IELTS
3. WES , Principal ( me )
4.Valid Passport ( me and Spouse )

Need to workout

1. CV
2. WES dependant
3. experience letter
Hi,

Please see the first post on this thread .. it will help you in creating your EE profile which is the first step for Express Entry ... you can create it now and update as and when you receive all the documents..

Malang

Star Member
May 24, 2014
QUESTION FROM NOMI1974

I have recently submitted my Express Entry Profile / Application for which I have received a reply "You are not eligible for Express Entry". This was my first attempt as I haven't yet got my educational documents evaluated by WES.

Now I want to get my self registered with 'Job Bank' which requires my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seekers Validation Code. I have found the application number on the pdf I received on myCIC account but there is no Job Seekers Validation Code. Where can I get this code on myCIC account.

JJM2788

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
2nd line updated: 25-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
waved (Med Rec: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
will go in Aug 2015
Dear Members,

I have already applied for FSW 2014 and i got PER.

SO i already have my UCI number.

I am also applying in Express Entry Program, and there they asking for UCI number?

Should i mention my UCI number?
Is it affect my current FSW 2014 App?

Kindly guide...

Thanks

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi
Is it necessary to look for a job in the same occupation in which you have prior experience or you can look up for other jobs under EE?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
SPB said:
Hi
Is it necessary to look for a job in the same occupation in which you have prior experience or you can look up for other jobs under EE?
you can choose any job you want and apply with job offer ..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
JJM2788 said:
Dear Members,

I have already applied for FSW 2014 and i got PER.

SO i already have my UCI number.

I am also applying in Express Entry Program, and there they asking for UCI number?

Should i mention my UCI number?
Is it affect my current FSW 2014 App?

Kindly guide...

Thanks
not at all.. even in FSW, CIC was ok for people to apply under different NOCs