Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
My FSW'14 application is already in NDVO, My timeline at LH & also at bottom. I've a query in EE, I am going to submit b4 that have a query..

Under Education
------------------
1) There is no option for Engg (BE) - I selected 'Others' (Options available as Science - General, Wat to select for Engineering degree)
2) Also I've completed DME - For that I selected - 'Trades/Vocational' - Is it right.
3) There is one question for 'This is my current study' - I marked 'NO' As I've completed all education b4 10yrs

Under Experience
--------------------
1) Wen u qualified to practice this profession - 'Which date to mark' I completed that NOC in year 2011. I didn't get approval from any Canada body. If we are not selecting this date, its showing not completed (no green tick mark).
I've simply selected end period of that service, so its showing green and completed.

Ansh25

Jul 17, 2014
Job letter from employer

Hi,

Can any one suggest that where do I need to upload Job Description letter fro my current and previous employer?
How cic will confirm about my job experience?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
sarab_888 said:
After SUBMITTING the EE profile, can we edit our details.
Yes, after "transmitting" information to CIC, you can edit your details and transmit again. However, you need to testify the veracity of any information you entered by giving an electronic signature.

abstriker

Aug 30, 2014
Hi guys!!

I got question around Education History tab:
I have completed MSc Comp Sci(2 years) and BSc Comp Sci(3 years). I have my WES report and it says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and one year of graduate study".

Ques 1: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for MSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "One year of graduate study".
Ques 2: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for BSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "Bachelor's degree (four years)".

Thanks..

ayen27

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi All,
Happy New Year! :)
I am one of those applicants who didn't make it to FSW 2014. I am trying to use the tool, come to Canada and I was given a result I am not eligible.
However, I was still given a personal reference code starting with VYxxxxxxxxxxx (x represent numbers).

Can I still create an express entry profile using this code? Please advise. :)

P.S. I got 72 pts for NOC 2171 under FSW 2014 but just didn't made it. The quota has reached the max no of applicants before I was able to submit it. :(

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
Specialmary or Some other expert pls help me.

I've submitted EE Profile. How to create in Jobbank profile, I didn't get any link. If I create a profile for me in Jobbank.. How CIC will connect my profile in Jobbank and EE Profile. Pls clarify.

If answers are given for query then only the thread will get success. +1 will be given for right answer for sure.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
abc90 said:
Specialmary or Some other expert pls help me.

I've submitted EE Profile. How to create in Jobbank profile, I didn't get any link. If I create a profile for me in Jobbank.. How CIC will connect my profile in Jobbank and EE Profile. Pls clarify.

If answers are given for query then only the thread will get success. +1 will be given for right answer for sure.
There is a verification code and a EE profile no (written in the pdf file sent to you after submission) that you need to feed into Jobbank system.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Re: Job letter from employer

Ansh25 said:
Hi,

Can any one suggest that where do I need to upload Job Description letter fro my current and previous employer?
How cic will confirm about my job experience?
You don't need to upload any documents right now, if you are given an ITA, CIC will contact you with the instruction on how to upload your documents.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Experts,

Any thoughts on how PGWP holders working full-time have to respond to Job Offer question? Anyone could geta certain answer from CIC?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Answers bellow

abc90 said:
My FSW'14 application is already in NDVO, My timeline at LH & also at bottom. I've a query in EE, I am going to submit b4 that have a query..

Under Education
------------------
1) There is no option for Engg (BE) - I selected 'Others' (Options available as Science - General, Wat to select for Engineering degree) - Engineering is Applied Sciences
2) Also I've completed DME - For that I selected - 'Trades/Vocational' - Is it right. - What is DME?
3) There is one question for 'This is my current study' - I marked 'NO' As I've completed all education b4 10yrs - That is correct?

Under Experience
--------------------
1) Wen u qualified to practice this profession - 'Which date to mark' I completed that NOC in year 2011. I didn't get approval from any Canada body. If we are not selecting this date, its showing not completed (no green tick mark). - It is not relative to that profession in Canada. Input the date you graduated from a course that let you do that profession, or the date you first started doing it - whichever is later
I've simply selected end period of that service, so its showing green and completed.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi All,

I am just starting to prepare for filling my application, few questions I have if someone can answer please:

1. Is getting the ECA done mandatory ?
2. My IELTS score is S 7.5 , L 6.5 , R 6.5 , W 6.5 . Even though this makes me eligible I think, but still should I write IELTS again to get a better score which probably would improve chances of getting the application selected.
3. Including my spouse in the application reduces the points, can I file alone for myself first and apply for my spouse later?

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Techi,

1. ECA is MANDATORY!! You can not apply without it.

2. Your wish completly on IELTS section. You can definetly increase your score with higher score. You can apply with these marks for now and if you can always take the test and update your profile down the road ( considering you have'nt been picked by that time )

3. If you apply by yourself ( as a main applicant ) you get higher points. That's all I know in that section.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Answers bellow

abstriker said:
Hi guys!!

I got question around Education History tab:
I have completed MSc Comp Sci(2 years) and BSc Comp Sci(3 years). I have my WES report and it says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and one year of graduate study".

Ques 1: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for MSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "One year of graduate study". 'Tough question. WES didn't awarded you a diploma for the MSc. So the safest to me would be "Bachelor's" on this too. Call the Call Center "001-613-944-4000 Options 111 111 31", wait for a few minutes until an agent speaks to you and ask if you can put "Two or more certificates" on this.
Ques 2: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for BSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "Bachelor's degree (four years)". Bachelor's degree

Thanks..

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
73hiten said:
Dear Marroned,
Please let me guide from where i update my skills & resume in jobbank. I already registered, but message is as below

"You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank."

Find the job that is right for you!
Job bank is not ready at this time,all you need to do is to register an account on it . after that check your EE profile.
Your "Application/profile" status becomes "Open" ,and also your "Job Bank Registration" status becomes "Accepted".