14-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-04-2016
specialmary said:
You can check the CLB level of your English here: http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html#
It seems that all of your English ability is above the minimum requirement of CLB 7.

The question becomes whether you have at least one year of full-time CONTINUOUS work experience (or, part-time equivalent) in NOC level 0, A or B for FSW. You can check on the NOC 2011 website.
Thanks @specialmary! :)

Waqas.A

Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,

I just received an email that my application has been updated.

However when I checked there was no update or any message. Did this happened to anyone else ??

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Waqas.A said:
Hi All,

However when I checked there was no update or any message. Did this happened to anyone else ??
I haven't got anything.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waqas.A said:
Hi All,

samething... no message and got this email :Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

Waqas.A

Nov 4, 2014
tdot_guy said:
samething... no message and got this email :Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.
I even checked the Job Bank. Its same status as yesterday.. COMING SOON

Waqas.A

Nov 4, 2014
Guys,

I ve checked Saskatchewan PNP (SINP). They have introduced the Saskatchewan EE (SEE) Sub category and intake threshold is 1000 for eligible NOCs in SINP.

Its a very good chance for NOC 2171 & 2173 guyd to grab this PNP.

P.S Not all NOCs stand eligible for each province/territory as each one has different Labour Market demand. But based on my research 2171, 2173, 2174 are in high demand in Canada. That were the NOCs that got cap in FSW2014

-Waqas

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I have queries regarding CRS

"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

My questions are

1. I have 1 years of experience in Canada and will be falling under CEC in EE, do i need to have ECA for my degrees and how much additional points it will earn me?

2. When CIC says "Post-secondary" - what does that mean ? Is it same like Secondary (10th) and Senior Secondary (12th) in India ?

3. I have completed 3.5 years full time diploma in Electronics & Comm. Engg. from India after my Secondary (10th) and then completed 3 years full time B.Tech in Electronics Engg. after completing diploma. Does that mean, I have two post-secondary credentials and eligible to have 119 points ?

4. Though CEC website clearly says , NO EDU requirement for CEC but to earn points for Education is confusing statement ?

"There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:
a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or
an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by an agency approved by CIC to show your education is equal to Canadian education standards."

Thank you for prompt response.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Waqas.A said:
Hi All,

I just got it as well!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
sumitthegreat said:
Hello Experts,

"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

My questions are

1. I have 1 years of experience in Canada and will be falling under CEC in EE, do i need to have ECA for my degrees and how much additional points it will earn me?

2. When CIC says "Post-secondary" - what does that mean ? Is it same like Secondary (10th) and Senior Secondary (12th) in India ?

3. I have completed 3.5 years full time diploma in Electronics & Comm. Engg. from India after my Secondary (10th) and then completed 3 years full time B.Tech in Electronics Engg. after completing diploma. Does that mean, I have two post-secondary credentials and eligible to have 119 points ?

4. Though CEC website clearly says , NO EDU requirement for CEC but to earn points for Education is confusing statement ?

"There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:
a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or
an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by an agency approved by CIC to show your education is equal to Canadian education standards."

0. EE opened yesterday, so there are no experts :). Just people willing to help.

1. You need ECA if you want to claim points for education. If you are single you can claim up to 150 points with doctorate: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp (go to Level of Educations).

2. Post secundary is the equivalent of after High School in Canada, so I guess is Senior Secundary in India.

3. Use WES's online assessment tool. It will give you a fast idea of your equivalency with a few clicks.

4. It's not confusing. You don't need ECA, but it will give you more points, so you will have a better EE rank.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
idefix said:
I just got it as well!
I got one around 10hours ago, no update on my side though.

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
gousewiz said:
Hi Folks,

I have created express entry profile and transmitted and I received a mail saying the I have a message in and when I checked I saw the my application details and score and it says I have met the criterion. But I am I could not find pdf. Does it take time to get another message with pdf which contain EE number. Please guide me I could not understand.

Thank for the replies.

Regards
Ghouse
Same issue with me............

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Waqas.A said:
Hi All,

I got the same email. To my understanding whenever we change any data in our EE profile after few hours or minutes or days it will shoot an email:
stating that our profile is updated.
correct me if iam wrong

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hey everybody,

Just some interesting information on EE, there are some big changes on the process compared to the FSW.

As soon as you get an Invitation to Apply:

- You pay the Processing Fees online with your credit card - less stressful process than today;
- You will need to submit only scanned copies of your documents - no stress with courier anymore;
- You would have to submit Medical WITH the application in order to be considered;
- PCCs will have to be submitted as well at the same time (if you need FBI PCC... you better run);
- They recommend that you pay the RPRF fees at the same time in order to speed things up;

So it's a big change - and I understand why they promise to process things faster. They will have everything on their hands, already on a digital form.

So I guess the local VO would only contact the applicant either for an Interview or with PPR straight.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
sumitthegreat said:
Hello Experts,

My questions are

In CEC you need to provided ECA reoprt if you dont have Canadian education. And ofcourse purpose of ECA report for foreign applicants is to decide their equivalency in canada to add point accordingly