+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile shows PNP Criteria: Not Met

lolrofl

May 5, 2013
Hello!

I submitted my profile a month back and got 438 points. I was hoping to get a nomination from OOPNP but didn't get any notifications so today I decided to check my profile status. I noticed a peculiar thing, in my Express Entry Profile Details section, it says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met. Does anyone have any idea why this is so? I have a 4 years Bachelors degree (with WES equivalence), an 8.0 in IELTS and more than 4 years of experience. Is there anything I have to do in order to be eligible for OOPNP?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they can invite you but you can do nothing you have to just meet the criteria and then its their call.

also PNP will show met only once you get nomination not when you get invitation. so thats not an issue.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THats always listed there, along with the other immigration streams and whether or not you've met the criteria for it. Unless you get a provincial nomination it'll say not met.

aakashdang

Feb 22, 2016
Hi there - I have the same question. Is there a problem with my profile that it says "Criteria for PNP - Not Met"? Thanks!

lolrofl said:
Hello!

I submitted my profile a month back and got 438 points. I was hoping to get a nomination from OOPNP but didn't get any notifications so today I decided to check my profile status. I noticed a peculiar thing, in my Express Entry Profile Details section, it says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met. Does anyone have any idea why this is so? I have a 4 years Bachelors degree (with WES equivalence), an 8.0 in IELTS and more than 4 years of experience. Is there anything I have to do in order to be eligible for OOPNP?

lolrofl

May 5, 2013
aakashdang said:
Hi there - I have the same question. Is there a problem with my profile that it says "Criteria for PNP - Not Met"? Thanks!
Hi,

As the others have mentioned, the status remains in "Not met" until you get a nomination from a Canadian province. Hope this clears up the confusion.

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakashdang said:
Please, read the posts above.

It's normal. It will only show "Met" if you are nominated by a province.

Inno77

Aug 24, 2014
lbrambilla said:
Please, read the posts above.

It's normal. It will only show "Met" if you are nominated by a province.
I have received the provincial nomination and accepted it already four days ago however the PNP Criteria is still showing up as "Not Met", I wonder when it will be updated. Also I am not seeing the 600 points in my provincial crs score. I have already logged a technical issue and waiting.

Does anyone here know how it can be corrected ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ In-profile message, like job bank.

Inno77 said:
I have received the provincial nomination and accepted it already four days ago however the PNP Criteria is still showing up as "Not Met", I wonder when it will be updated. Also I am not seeing the 600 points in my provincial crs score. I have already logged a technical issue and waiting.

Does anyone here know how it can be corrected ?
OK you unfortunately definitely have a technical issue. Have you tried logging out/clearing your cache or cookies and accessing from another browser? Did you ever receive another "your application has been updated" email since accepting the nomination?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kpangalopes said:
IF we are invited, do we get a e-mail? or a message on our profile ,like the one for jobbank message.
If you receive PT NOI, Nomination or ITA, you will receive an email with the subject 'You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application: E000000000'. Once you receive the message, you will have to login to your MyCIC account to view the message.

Sep 27, 2019
Hello,
I submitted express entry profile and then based on the application number that I had , I applied for BC nomination and after a few weeks I got approved and I received a letter that said your nomination is through express entry. but I have not received any point or invitation in my profile to accept or decline and even I have not received any point or score related to PNP since I got PNP approval which is about 7 business days. any idea?

ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
Hello,
I submitted express entry profile and then based on the application number that I had , I applied for BC nomination and after a few weeks I got approved and I received a letter that said your nomination is through express entry. but I have not received any point or invitation in my profile to accept or decline and even I have not received any point or score related to PNP since I got PNP approval which is about 7 business days. any idea?
I had the same problem. I got nomination through Express Entry but haven't updated my account yet. How did you solve this problem? Can you please share what did you do after?