+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Feb 28, 2021
I created my express entry profile on 27th Feb 2021. No CRS score and eligibility criteria were immediately shown.
today, on 28th Feb, I updated my profile (didn't change anything just resubmitted again) and the CRS score and FSW eligibility met started showing.
also received an email from them saying my account status has changed, but it still shows pending as of now.

hoping to get admitted to the pool soon. Meanwhile, I will keep you all posted.
Also, if anyone submitted their profile on 27th Feb and gets admitted to the pool, do let me know.

Harrryyy

Feb 26, 2021
Bro, I created my profile on 23rd as well. At first I did not see my CRS score. But after reading the comments here, I went on to edit my form. Just went through each form (didnt make any changes), Clicked on Save and Exit and clicked on Submit, signed it again. Right away i was able to see my CRS score.
Hi i tried doing that but if im not changing anything in form doesnt ask me to sign it again just ask are you sure you wanna exit download checklist.

Feb 28, 2021
Hi i tried doing that but if im not changing anything in form doesnt ask me to sign it again just ask are you sure you wanna exit download checklist.
click on update for any of the form, save it and then click on continue, it will ask you to sign it again and retransmit your form. hope that helps

Harrryyy

Feb 26, 2021
click on update for any of the form, save it and then click on continue, it will ask you to sign it again and retransmit your form. hope that helps
So, when I hit save in one of the forms outside it says submitted and right uner it revert change. Then i hit save and exit and it came up with a prompt are you sure you want to exit, not giving me the signing the form option again

coldbrew

Feb 28, 2021
I was submitted on the 23rd, but I was still pending until yesterday, and it was no score. I tried several times what you said (sumit and signed), but still no score was shown. Finally this morning I got an ineligible message. I don't understand why this situation happened. I made a profile again this morning. Anyone have the same situation as me?

Feb 28, 2021
I was submitted on the 23rd, but I was still pending until yesterday, and it was no score. I tried several times what you said (sumit and signed), but still no score was shown. Finally this morning I got an ineligible message. I don't understand why this situation happened. I made a profile again this morning. Anyone have the same situation as me?
Double-check the info and try to update some info and see if you get CRS score to display.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
should i change something for my profile?

i submitted mine on feb 25, i cant still see my crs score. I am definitely qualified to get into the pool.