+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
I'm finally in the pool as well. It took roughly 8 days from the 19th. I guess the processing time is between 7-10 days.

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
I created mine on 19. Couldn’t see crs score eventhough updated several times. Finally got rejected to the pool by midnight yesterday but didn’t know which reasons was true. Create profile again this morning, changing something, showing FSW met and CRS score. So hopefully, things will be ok this time. Hope u too folks!

Reactions: coldbrew

Samqueen

Feb 27, 2021
Ive created mine on Feb 19 too. Its pending until now. Didn’t see my crs score either even tried to update several time.
Try changing Something like money then update form and save , sign the page and give it 1 min your score should show

Samqueen

Feb 27, 2021
Wow!!! I just submitted mine yesterday and I am having the same issue. Do you think I need to fill the webform? If yes, can someone please point me to where I can do that?
Update you form , change anything like money or dont even change , retransmit , sign the form , give it 1 to 2 minutes , the score should show , then wait 10 days to enter the pool

Samqueen

Feb 27, 2021
They wrote general answer that I am attachin it below.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
Create a new profile and make sure you avoid mistakes in your age, funds, ielts, education. just create a new profile , i believe that would work or

Theted89

Feb 27, 2021
I created mine on 19. Couldn’t see crs score eventhough updated several times. Finally got rejected to the pool by midnight yesterday but didn’t know which reasons was true. Create profile again this morning, changing something, showing FSW met and CRS score. So hopefully, things will be ok this time. Hope u too folks!
Go into your application, view full profile, click into anywhere and save, continue and retransmit and you should see CRS score then!

Mohit_Malik

Jun 8, 2017
My Profile Timeline:
Feb 20: Profile created and submitted.
Feb 27: Got into Pool.

Issues I faced:
1) When I submitted/transmitted profile then no CRS score was visible.
2) Once CRS score was shown then my Canadian Education points were not added to my CRS score.

Solutions:
1) To get my CRS score, I updated the amount of total funds and retransmitted/resubmitted the profile and I could see my CRS score.
2) I changed the answer of this question "Was more than half the study program English & French as a second language courses" from YES to NO and retransmitted/resubmitted the profile.(It updated within 2 hours, not right away).

My profile was in "still pending" state since I had submitted my profile.

Note: If you can see your CRS score and eligibility met then kindly just wait and don't mess up your profile by withdrawing/resubmitting file unnecessarily. Make changes to your profile only if you can't see your CRS score/Eligibility status/All CRS points.

All the best guys! Peace!

Reactions: Andy Eddy

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Hello guys. thank all of you for sharing the experience regarding this horrible situation.

for mine , i made a profile feb 25th, i cant still see the crs score.
hopefully i get into the pool before next draw .

Srt1234

Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys. thank all of you for sharing the experience regarding this horrible situation.

for mine , i made a profile feb 25th, i cant still see the crs score.
hopefully i get into the pool before next draw .
I made a profile on Feb 22 still cant see the CRS score