+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

rajeev4981

Apr 19, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am also facing the same issue. I have created my profile on 25th Feb. The status is still showing Pending with the long message that everyone got.
I did not received a single mail when I submitted my profile. Profile is well submitted and showing message we are reviewing your profile and inform you when it would be in pool.

M totally new in this area and no clue what needs to be done from my end. Any help will be appreciated.

Banafshe

Feb 26, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am also facing the same issue. I have created my profile on 25th Feb. The status is still showing Pending with the long message that everyone got.
I did not received a single mail when I submitted my profile. Profile is well submitted and showing message we are reviewing your profile and inform you when it would be in pool.

M totally new in this area and no clue what needs to be done from my end. Any help will be appreciated.
I have the same problem. Did you call CIC? Don’t even know what’s the problem to solve. The message was generic.
I have the same problem. Did you call CIC? Don’t even know what’s the problem to solve. The message was generic.

Banafshe

Feb 26, 2021
Hello,
I got a msg in my profile saying I am not eligible. Submitted on Feb 18, 2021. Anyone can help me with this?
Details:
IELTS (Aug 2020) R8.5 L8.5 W7 S8
1.3 Yr Work Exp in Canada NOC A
Master from Canada
Thanks.
I received the same message. I submitted my profile on Feb 17, 2021. Did you call CIC? I don’t even know what the problem is to solve. The letter was generic.

shahriyar07

Mar 8, 2020
This is odd. You have an excellent profile. Are you sure you didn’t make silly errors somewhere, somehow? I think they typically state why you were deemed ineligible
They wrote general answer that I am attachin it below.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone who submitted profile on 19 th February 2021 , entered pool?
Hey.!
I created and submitted profile on 19th with no initial issues; CRS was being shown on the very first go itself.
Just an hour ago got those 3 mails and when I opened my IRCC account, message was there depicting that file is in the pool now.

It took around 8 days after submission for the file to enter into the pool.

Hang in there guys.! I wish your profiles get into the pool soon.

Jan 3, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hey there.!

I submitted my file on 19th February.
It took around 8 long days to get into the pool. It entered the pool just an hour ago.

Earlier, this wait was about 10 Days for other people in this forum. May be things are speeding up. Just hang in there with some positive hopes

Reactions: Ellen93

Gkaur638

Feb 26, 2021
Update:: Got into the pool today, emails sent a few mins ago.

Profile Submitted: Feb 18
Got into the pool: Feb 26

You'll surely get yours.
Hey.!
I created and submitted profile on 19th with no initial issues; CRS was being shown on the very first go itself.
Just an hour ago got those 3 mails and when I opened my IRCC account, message was there depicting that file is in the pool now.

It took around 8 days after submission for the file to enter into the pool.

Hang in there guys.! I wish your profiles get into the pool soon.
congratulations,, i am waiting as well

Hdhanwani

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys
I had created my profile on the 19th feb
Received the emails and I just got in the pool today
So hang in there and you will def get in without issues

Reactions: LRE.2021

Titoos

Feb 26, 2021
Hi Guys
I had created my profile on the 19th feb
Received the emails and I just got in the pool today
So hang in there and you will def get in without issues
Congrats. i created on feb 22 and 23rd CRS generated. Finger crossed to change the status from pending

adughike

Feb 25, 2021
I have finally entered the pool today a minute ago. It took 7 days. I withdrew and created a new profile on the 20th. Entered the pool 27th!