+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I applied on Feb 21. I should have a score of 478. However, at the moment cannot see the score or eligibility. Profile has been pending. Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Raj

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
Hi everyone. Uploaded profile on February 19, no score. Profile pending. It says, "You meet the minimum entry criteria", but in the part in which it says What am I eligible for? It says Details: Not met.

Is my profile delayed? Or does it mean it got rejected? Thank you so much for your help.
Exactly my present situation too. Any update now?

Bhavikk

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, whoever is receiving the getting into the pool confirmation, can you post the
- Date of application and
- date you saw your CRS score as well as Table with FSW 'Met'

Reactions: Samqueen

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
May i ask a question for those who got accepted with profile created on 16 or 17. Did u guys see your crs score before u get in the pool or not? I created mine on 19, i know i have to wait for my turn but i did not see my score as everybody here.

shahriyar07

Mar 8, 2020
My profile expired on 18th of February 2021 and I created a new EE profile on the same date. however since then it has been showing that " Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." Any advice what to do ?

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
Guys, whoever is receiving the getting into the pool confirmation, can you post the
- Date of application and
- date you saw your CRS score as well as Table with FSW 'Met'
Hi applied 17th, didn't see crs score or eligibility until I retransmitted 3 days later. Just an email stating changes have been made yada yada.. Also didn't get into the pool until 26th, today.

Holarhitan

Feb 22, 2021
May i ask a question for those who got accepted with profile created on 16 or 17. Did u guys see your crs score before u get in the pool or not? I created mine on 19, i know i have to wait for my turn but i did not see my score as everybody here.
I submitted on 17th Feb. but had the same pending status. I resubmitted about 2 days later by updated my personal information and got my CRS score and breakdown

I just got three emails for the pool as well. One for the pool, second for how to find a job in Canada, third for next steps for the job bank

Reactions: Mihirakula